cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT May favorites 2021.jpg

End of May already, BIC – hope you are all getting as much sun as we have in the Bay Area. 😊 Now that the month is almost up, you know what that means: it’s time to share our monthly faves! Recently I have revisited and slowly revamped my personal self-care routines, and I feel that my current favorites reflect that. Now, the rest of the Beauty Insider Community and I would love to know: what beauty products have you been reaching for most this month? All skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and wellness recos welcome. 👀

Here are my May favorites:

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” symbol to tag beauty products you’ve been loving this month!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2021 Edition!

Okay @Sunnysmom you've peaked my interest with this primer. I finally went somewhere (totally safe) where I could wear makeup without a mask and my dry skin still is giving me issues even though the only thing I used was Laura Mercier Mini Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector 1C0 Cameo on top of SPF and hydrating serum. After all we've been thru this last year you think I'd come out of it with at least being able to wear foundation without it clinging to dry patches still 😶. I may have to break out my sample of Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream with TFC8® Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL to try under normal foundation and see if it works. The struggle is very real and I await the magical day when I finally come up with a combo that makes my foundation look fantastic 😸.

Oh that’s amazing @niki172 , what a good feeling that must have been! Scary but good! 😅 Oh yes I hear you on the dryness, me too. Always hoping for the magic formula as well. I think you’ll love the AB too. For winter the Rich Creme is terrific tho I usually use it at night and the regular for the daytime. It feels amazing plus you can also use around the eyes he said. I didn’t realize that at first. I hope you like the LaMer! It’s so pretty. The other one you may consider is the Chanel Le Lift Creme Huile combo. It’s really comforting but not too heavy of an oil feel with the creme factor! It’s usually a part of BGs beauty events too, so bonus! 🤗😘 

@Sunnysmom I think Chanel's website may be down - it keeps telling me to find a boutique 😕. I thought I had tried their hydracream in the past as well, but that was before I was better versed in skincare so who knows lol. What I would give for a consult with a really good MUA that knows their stuff that could point me in the right direction to find my magical concoction of skincare and foundation so my skin looks good (not searching for unrealistic IG filter looking skin just normal looking is all without the cakeyness or dry patches). On the few occasions I've had my makeup done it looks great under the store lights, but once you get outside or in different lighting BAM is it a hot mess.

Oh no @niki172 that is so annoying. Have you checked lately as I’m able to get in and see all products. I’m going to PM you with some thoughts 🥰. 

@Sunnysmom I think when I reset the cookies on my browser it may have messed it up - at this point my brain is screaming for joy at having a 3 day weekend 😂.

Oh I hear that @niki172 ! 24/7 for me! I still have to re-log (is that a word lol) in almost every time I want to get on here! 😫 Yay to a relaxing fun filled weekend for you! 🥰

@Ispend2much6 Yes.  I love the La Mer illuminator after I saw Patrick Ta talk about it.  I know @Sunnysmom loves it too.

Wow!!! Great bunch here 😍 @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster I want to say my favorites were a lot of skincare and fragrances.

@haleyvvvv It really is.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • GeorginaBT May favorites 2021.jpg
  • 013CB388-212F-4C68-A684-2AB899542180.jpeg
  • B25E893C-4935-4678-AFCF-20968A1FEA18.jpeg
  • Screenshot_2021-05-24 Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado + Quinoa Co-Wash Ulta Beauty.png
  • 9727AA96-9019-4374-8448-237B416BE597.jpeg
  • EB6F5872-3A78-441C-B5AF-252D102A02D3.jpeg
  • May Yes.jpg
  • FE7A3225-CDAA-4499-9A16-54AEE9E0EC2E.jpeg
  • I did consider showing one of my pillowcases in this photo but opted for just a box instead.
  • 3793B74F-B304-44A9-A80C-E44E1C788473.jpeg
  • PXL_20210601_025640121.jpg
  • IMG_20210601_125638737.jpg
  • D14B13E1-6679-490B-823C-099535C33BC1.jpeg
  • May Favorites.jpg
  • 2E7AB3AD-BB3D-4B92-A039-69441D649C4E.jpeg
testing