cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: March 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1679671874863.jpeg

Happy March, Beauty Insider Community! 🍀🌈😎 The days are getting longer again, and I for one am very much looking forward to the warmer weather rolling in. This month, I just happened to surround myself with beauty products that are all new to me – even though several of them might not be new to others (better late than never on the holy grail discoveries! 😊).

Here are my favorites for the month of March:

Now you, BIC! Leave a comment below and let us know what makeup, skincare, hair, and fragrance goodies you’ve been reaching for most lately. Don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag those faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2023 Edition!

My 🌷 March 💚  Faves:

What I reached for the most this month,

20230329_194924.jpg

Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil :

For fine hair *especially* this is truly light weight oil that dosent leave hair greasy in the slightest. 

Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum 3 oz / 90 mL : This stuff is wonderful and the bottle lasts a very long time. It is a heat protectant and damage preventing nourishing serum. I love the look and feel of my hair when I use this 😍 

Supergoop! Daily Dose Hydra-Ceramide Boost + SPF 40 Face Oil 1 oz / 30 mL : I can see this not being for everyone but my skin and I agree, we love this spf. ( It can pill with some skin care and misbehave a little 😅)  I love this on no make up days as a nourishing spf. I like how it feels when it absorbs. Supergoop knows how to get spf done.

OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL : A few drops every night massaged into my scalp and I wake up with a little extra volume in the morning 🙂 It has a spa quality scent and makes my scalp feel refreshed and healthier. 💖

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Universal :

Excellent primer imo. I got this in a trial size and I am very happy with it. This performs soooo well.  I can't stop telling people about it 😉 because its soo good!

Natasha Denona Pastel Eyeshadow Palette : Gorgeous palette with a color story that might not be for everyone but it definitely is one I enjoy.  Soft creamy powders and fun shimmering glitter shades and the illusion shade, is a super fun highlighter ️ The whole set is so well done! 👌 

Blissy Silk Scrunchie's : Silk is so kind and gentle on my hair. They are very handy and I use them alot. 🩵🩷

@CynthieLu ,

Thanks for drawing our attention to the Danessa Myricks Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Universal!  I really need to try this!

You can't beat a good primer sometimes @tsavorite 😉 I love it so much,  not to say it is for everyone or skin type but it's a *wow!* for me 💖

@CynthieLu Nice choices. Do you use the Olaplex and Verb oil together? I was using the DM blurring balm in shade 3 in the summer as my foundation and I loved it. It helped my oily skin.  The scrunchies are so cute 😍

I use the Verb hair Oil as a final step in my hair routine @Mellmars1185 😄

So, after washing and conditioning no.9 would come first.  Then, if I wanted , a styling milk or cream. Then I blow dry or heat style,  last step after would be the oil. 

If I'm air drying,  it's No. 9, No. 6 and than my hair oil.  I just leave a little time like a minute or 2 for them to absorb between adding product's. I use very little of all of them thou, my fine hair dosen't need alot 😅

So you had a good experience with the blurring balm? I really am considering the coloured ones.

@CynthieLu Thanks for sharing your hair routine. I have never tried No.9. Oh yess, the blurring balm was a repurchase for me. It worked well for my skin type. I found the best way to use it was to warm the product up with my fingers, apply to face and blend with a foundation brush by pressing it in all over.

There's helpful @Mellmars1185 thank you! 😊 

@CynthieLu very nice choices!!

Oh those Bliss scrunchies are so pretty, @CynthieLu!

Thank you @eshoe 🥰

@CynthieLu - I've been using the Verb Ghost Oil for years.  It's the one I always go back to after trying a new one. 😁

It really is a stand up product isn't it? @Titian06  💖 I like the smell,  the texture. My hair drinks it up,  so it's not greasy at all.  A little is all you need and it lasts forever ️ I think anyone with fine hair and wants a hair oil, should try this just once.

I come back to this one alot too 😉

@GeorginaBT Great picks! I also recently discovered the dewy skin cream and love it so much!

@Mellmars1185 ,

The Makeup Forever Foundation looks very interesting!  I may have to give this one a try.  I really like your photo of your favorites!

@tsavorite Thank you very much! Thw foundation is super light weight. It feel like I am not wearing foundation when I wear it. I like it a lot.

@Mellmars1185 the farmacy cleansing balm will never be replaced 🤣 great picks!

@lmaster It is so good. It kind of smells like lime to me 💚

Ooohh , a lemon lip mask... @Mellmars1185 

@Ispend2much6 It came in a set a while back. I was excited to open this one. Unfortunately, I can't find the set to tag anymore

@Mellmars1185 @Ispend2much6 @CynthieLu - A full-size LE Lemon Sorbet came out a couple of years ago.  I have that one.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • Lipstick swatches, including my old UD Vice Firebird to compare with LM Pop.
  • GeorginaBT_0-1679671874863.jpeg
  • 618C3E30-C3F6-448F-8B18-FB1F2529965F.jpeg
  • 86AA603A-28AE-4880-A040-220EF5C795A1.jpeg
  • D43C2045-092D-462B-9504-2DB63F405564.jpeg
  • IMG_20230324_185116671.jpg
  • 87A315B1-D508-4C4B-A187-463F3091E8F6.jpeg
  • 4A170F6D-6C11-4C4B-993B-5A07D9428978.jpeg
  • 20230329_161026.jpg
  • 20230329_194924.jpg
  • IMG_2946.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • IMG_3203.jpeg