cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: March 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1648483141832.png

Spring is here, BIC! 🌷 The weather in California has been warming up, and I’ve been loving every bit of it. My skin, on the other hand, has not been its happiest lately, so I’ve called in a few anti-acne reinforcements to help me out … and I’m ready to add other recommendations to my shopping list if anyone’s willing to share. 😉 I know I’m not the only one who’s started planning out my Spring Savings Event basket! For more basket-building inspo and details about this season’s promotion, check out Spring Savings Event 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket? 

These are the products I’ve been reaching for the most this month:

We want to know what beauty products you’ve been sticking with throughout March! Reply below and use the “#” symbol to tag any recent makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, or wellness faves.  

Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2022 Edition!

It's so nice that spring has arrived in the bay @GeorginaBT! Though that mini heat wave the other day had me thinking we skipped the season altogether and moved straight to summer! 🌞 A huge 'yes' to your anti-acne reinforcements; a good reminder that I need to be more proactive in the fight against acne this spring and summer. Here are my favorites from March: 

March 2022 Favorites.jpg

Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel has a sweet, citrusy, rosey scent that leaves my skin feeling soft and subtly scented.🌹🍋 Thank you to the lovely and thoughtful @greeneyedgirl107 for sending this beauty my way. 🤗 

I love the lightweight, soothing and hydrating feel of the GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI All Time Prime Clean Hydrating Prep & Smooth Face Oil 0.95 fl oz. / 28 mL and the dewy glow it imparts (and that comes through my makeup)! Thank you @TeamBIC for this gratis!

I've also been loving the fresh, clean and delicately floral scent of Chloé Chloé Naturelle Eau de Parfum (gratis) - the softness of the green and real rose notes, along with the slightly powdery dry down are light and refreshing. And like @danielledanielle, this lovely fragrance also makes me think of spring! 🌹

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Vegan Hydrating Satin Lipstick Cherry Blossom is a color that I reached for a lot in March; surprising, in some regards as it is more pink than I have gone for in the past. What can I say? The smooth, creamy formulation feels nice and the pretty blush pink color has been a good every day shade for me. 

Spoiler
1.31.2022 Haul 2 - SC lip swatches.jpg

Favorite Self Care / Wellness Activity for March has been carving out some Quiet Time for myself. It's more challenging for me to do on a daily basis, though I'm trying to make more of an effort to do so. For now, setting aside some time on the weekend to hit 'pause' and sip on a cup of tea (or coffee, some days) has provided some refreshing "me" time. 

Favorite BIC Thread: I have had such a good time taking part in the Makeup Madness Challenge 2022: Tag your ... - Beauty Insider Community (sephora.com) and reading through everyone's weekly selections. I have to say that thread has probably enabled more than 1 purchase. 😍 If y'all haven't had a chance to take a peek at the brackets or if you haven't yet joined in, there's still time. 😊 The next showdown, foundation vs. highlighter will set the stage for next week's final match up against lipstick! 

@itsfi 

gorgeous photo. love that lush body wash.

@erikarosenim, thank you! It's always so hard to choose favorites at the end of the month - so many goodies! Rose Jam smells so nice. 🌹

@itsfi  Great favs!! I’m thinking the GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI All Time Prime Clean Hydrating Prep & Smooth Face Oil 0.95 fl oz. / 28 mL  will be on my April favs!!! I love your pictures!!

Are you loving the oil, @ather? I know that face oils won't work for everyone, but it sounds like it's working well for you. Yaaay!  😍 Will keep an eye out to see if it pops up in your April favorites. I've been dealing with allergies off and on this and last month and dabbing some on my undereye (but not too close to the eye) and cheeks helps with the dryness. Awww, thank you! That's so kind of you to say. I haven't had as much time to take pics, but it makes for a nice break from the day-to-day. Even if it's a quick snap or two, it's a welcome "pause". 😊 

Nice choices! I'm kinda nervous about the GXVE oil, I hope it doesn't exacerbate the invisible bumps I have on my chin area. I will definitely try it with my Pur powder foundation.

Over the weekend, I felt like spritzing on https://www.sephora.com/product/chloe-chloe-naturelle-eau-de-parfum-P477723?skuId=2471415&icid2=prod... and then came across a sample of TOM FORD Ombré Leather Parfum Fragrance . I layered it with one spray and liked it!  It's an interesting combo of light floral with a hint of musk😍@itsfi 

@Buootiful, it’s definitely understandable to be nervous. The GXVE oil does contain fragrance and a bevy of essential oils and extracts. If you can do a little patch test first, highly recommend. On another note, you like the Pur Foundation Powder? I imagine the combination of the oil and powder would be a great pair, if the oil works for you. 🤞🏼 

Thank you so much for sharing about the TF Ombré Leather - I would never think to layer it with the Chloe, but your description makes me want to try it stat! It sounds really good. I know I have a sample of that TF fragrance and will definitely be looking to pull it out to try this blend. 😍😍

Yes, the Pur 4 in 1. It doesn't make my face look or feel dry and smooths out the pores. I would definitely recommend it for dry skin types. Tell me if the fragrance combo is a hit or miss. @itsfi 

@Buootiful, I tried your fragrance combo of the Chloé Chloé Naturelle Eau de Parfum and the TOM FORD Ombré Leather Parfum Fragrance this weekend and 😍. The TF adds a different depth to the Chloe Naturelle, or maybe the Chloe softens the Tom Ford? Either way, it's a lovely pairing; one I wouldn't have thought to make but for your post. Thank you! 

Ah, so glad you liked it! I smelled an undertone in Chloe Nat that I thought would pair well with them both. Idk why, cuz I am not good with identifying aroma scents. 🤣 @itsfi 

You were good with picking them up here @Buootiful! 😃 It’s always interesting how we pick up different scents. 

@Buootiful I see the Pur 4-in-1 powder 

I hope you like it when you do try it! @Nahnom ❤️

@Buootiful, will do! I’m excited to give it a try! 

@itsfi ,

Beautiful photo!  So well done!

@tsavorite, thank you!!! 🤗 That means so much. 🥰  Photos on BIC have been a creative outlet for the last few years. 

That teapot! @itsfi 💛🦋

A lovely photo, @itsfi . And yes that is such a cheerful looking Teapot! @Skunk12puzzola 

Around 9pm, a cup of Chamomile tea slows me down nicely.  (sorry, I know I'm late in commenting here).

@MvLL @itsfi a warm cup of tea is always a good idea for chill out! 💗💕 I prefer black teas over chamomile....or herbal teas with licorice and aniseed in them, so nice and particular!

@MvLL, thank you! Ahhhh, chamomile tea - an excellent choice for unwinding. 🍵 You're not late and no need to apologize. I could talk about (and sip on) tea for hours on end. 

Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • GeorginaBT_0-1648483141832.png
  • DEB387E1-F033-4DF8-8DA8-CE1D8428BE54.jpeg
  • IMG_20220329_093259523.jpg
  • IMG_20220329_125036726.jpg
  • 1E15FAA1-4C19-4551-8B78-8177A5F67F99.jpeg
  • Florence by Mills lip balm
  • Erbolario lip balm
  • CarolBT_0-1648657370669.jpeg
  • 00140374-538E-44AE-B186-02212B6B384A.jpeg
  • March 2022 Favorites