cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: March 2021 Edition!

MarchFavorites.jpg

Spring has sprung, BIC! 🌻 As we approach the end of the month, we’re curious to know: what beauty products have you been reaching for the most in March? If you had any standout skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, or wellness products this month, don’t be shy – share them with the rest of us! 😉 The Beauty Insider Community would love to get your recommendations, whether they are new releases or long-time holy grails.

Here are my March favorites:

Click the “Reply” button below and tag beauty products you’ve been loving this month by using the “#” symbol! *Hint hint* - you may want to take notes on other Community members’ favorites to help build out your shopping list for Sephora’s upcoming Spring Savings Event … 🤫

Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2021 Edition!

Yesssss you can say that again @ather. Feels like a year, and yet somehow at the same time I'm over here thinking it's still February... what year is it again?? 

March favorites!

50DB3165-7597-4505-AC2B-E172E23BFC12.jpeg

Some new ones and some oldies but goodies, like the Kaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio (the middle shade is a near dupe for the Aether Rose Quartz, but more glitter than shimmer). The Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment is my little under eye miracle brightener. The Kérastase Nutritive Blow-Dry Primer for Dry Hair 5.1 oz/ 150 mL is a lifesaver and brings a little bit of life back to my overly dry hair. The PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Astral Lip Balm Nude Astral (thank you @lmaster!) is so nourishing, with a  pretty silky shine💕 Even though I am Team Lip Gloss all the way, this is an exception to the rule! 

Finally rounding out my everyday favorites for the month, the MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret and Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow have been on heavy rotation. The Saie is so versatile and practically fool-proof. I can’t get over the smooth, seamless application of the Merit, and the fact that it actually lasts all day. Terracotta is on my short list:)

just bought terracota...this blushes have been out of stock a lot. I´ll try to share my opinion soon 

Totally agree with the Saie and Merit, @eshoe!! Great faves!!

So happy to see these new Clean at Sephora goodies @eshoe!! 💚

They are high-performance beauties, @GeorginaBT 🤩 Absolutely love and am so grateful to try them!

@eshoe yaaaaaaay!! Love being an exception ☺️ great choices 👍

You picked the absolute perfect shade, @lmaster 💖🤩

@eshoe I have never been a cream blush person due to oily skin, but now that I skip foundation completely, your last all day claim on that merit blush has me very intrigued. 

@lnum I use setting powder ( Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucent) on top, for reference. I stipple it on, so it is a light covering. It lasts better than many of my shadows on my lids! I’ve read the same notes on its longevity from many others who received this gratis last month, too. If that helps any!

@eshoe  Awesome favs!! Nice to see some oldies and newness! 

Thanks, @ather! It feels good to return to some loves, to remember what I love about them. The Kaja hasn’t been used in awhile, so I am very happy to be enjoying it once again.

@eshoe I have two of the Kaja stacks as well and love them both!  I'm all about that sparkle and they always manage to blow me away because they look so stunning on the eyes.  I'm also a huge fan of the Saie and Merit products that we received and they've become fast loves. I find myself using them more than I had even initially anticipated because you're right--they're SO good :).  Love your list of favs this month!

@GeorginaBT At the beginning and middle of the month, I was using The INKEY List Kaolin Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL .  I liked how gentle it was, as it was a good clay mask for when my skin was dry.  It is creamy, and it doesn't dry down uncomfortably.  Now that the weather has gotten warmer, I think I need something else.  But, I think this will be part of the rotation for cold weather.  Great price, too!

@greeneyedgirl107 Great price indeed; adding to my Loves list so I can remember to pick it up later! Let me know what you end up landing on for warmer weather - I'm always in the market for face masks. 😆

Oh, the Virtue Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner are SO good, @CarolBT!! 

@CarolBT Weee please report back once you've had a chance to try these! Just picked up Virtue Hydrating Healing Hair Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and Virtue Restorative, Hydrating Treatment Hair Mask with Keratin for the first time - ready to get some hydration on. 

The Virtue Mask is SO SO SO good, @GeorginaBT!! 

Woo! Glad it has your stamp of approval @haleyvvvv - I'm cracking it open as soon as I finish up my tub of Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 

@GeorginaBT Mine are

Oribe Signature Moisture Hair Mask 5.9 oz/ 175 mL 

REN Clean Skincare Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Salt Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body Scrub 11.2 oz/ 330 mL 

Pedi Pebble in Raspberry

Trader Joe’s Grapefruit body butter

Nest hand cream in Ocean Mist and Coconut Water thank you to @quspork for the introduction

Sol De Janeiro Project Cheirosa fragrance no. 5 gifted by @eshoe 

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm 0.3 oz/ 10g 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • MarchFavorites.jpg
  • 83D72903-7BCE-4CF9-A62F-A152AEEE6FAA.jpeg
  • 50DB3165-7597-4505-AC2B-E172E23BFC12.jpeg
  • IMG_20210322_132556067.jpg
  • IMG_20210322_134341716.jpg
  • March 2021 Favorites.jpg