cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2022 Edition!

Anna2BT_0-1656095199570.png

June marks that we’ve already made it to the halfway point of the year, woohoo! Can you believe it, BIC? The time has come again to take a look back and reflect upon all the things that brought us joy this month in other words, it’s time to share our June monthly favorites! 🌻

Here are the items that brought me a little extra sparkle to my days in June:

Also, I’m giving a special shout out to the The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL – I’ve been using this a lot as a power combo for my face and body! It helps me with the bumpier areas on my skin and I love adding it as a bit of #selfcare in my post-shower routine.

What sparked joy for you this June? Whether they’re skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness goodies (new faves or old loves), the Beauty Insider Community wants to know what you’ve been loving this month. Reply below and use the ‘#’ sign to tag those fave products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2022 Edition!

I’m pretty late for June, but I’ll still share my June Favorites. ❤️ 

The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL is an amazing product that I bought because of a friend’s recommendation and i’ve loved it ever since. I use it under my foundation to get that glowy/dewy look that everyone has been craving recently. I’ve also mixed it in with my foundation for a more lightweight/natural look. Although it did have some cons, such as it not being good for sensitive or oily skin.

Another favorite of mine has been the ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Turn Up the Base Butter Silk Concealer Fair 2 (R) (That isn’t my shade btw i got lazy and couldn’t find it.) It is by far my favorite concealer i have ever used. The best trick with it is to add some blush to your under eye as well to color correct a little bit before you put it on. Definitely a June Favorite.

My final two favorites are the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Love and the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight Transcend. They go so well together and blend well into my neutral-warm toned skin. Just a warning to apply the blush last because it drys quickly and can leave a stain on your skin. Just some of my June Favorites. ❤️

@nadiajanes Never too late to share some monthly favorites, especially when you have such a great list ❤️ I love both of the items in the Rare Beauty line too! The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight Captivate has been my main highlighter for a while now 🙂

Will have to try out that rose oil trick, glowy looks are so fun during summer 

Love your pic @Anna2BT ! I’m a bit late for June. Going for easy peezy again. 

Westman Atelier Eye Pods Cream Eyeshadows Rendez Vous is one of my favs for under other powder shades or on it’s own. Khaki and mink are so good together too. 

#Westman atelier Super loaded cream highlighter in Sante - her new pink and it’s got more sheer shimmer glow than previous tho I love Rose as well. Hope comes to Sephora soon! 

Westman Atelier Clean Baby Blender Blush Brush 

ILIA Mini Fullest Volumizing Mascara Classic Black - can’t stop won’t stop wearing this as last layer. Love minis for not drying out too quickly and in bag. I pick up a few during every sale for sure. Love the brush. 

PAT McGRATH LABS Bridgerton SatinAllure™ Lipstick Entranced is the best neutral for someone who loves to do a darker nude red. So easy yet not too washed out for me and loving the new formula while still missing LuxeTrance! 

#Gucci Transfer-proof Matte Liquid lipstick 521 Nellie Cherrie- picked this up during last sale and love it so much. Blotted color that lasts so long whether on it’s own or layered. Love the texture and subtle red. 

UBeauty is such an easy system - serum , moisturizer and now new SPF adds another glowy layer. Really nice line and I truly think it’s helped some of my little “freckles” fade.  (Please come to Sephora! 😊)

EB821A03-E701-4926-A463-85556CE12E5B.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Aww thank you! But talking about pics, yours is totally gorgeous! Loveee a good marble background 😍

Oh wow thank you so much @Anna2BT !😘 It’s where I think I have the best light. Maybe! I’m a rookie at pics! 

@Sunnysmom  I feel like stepping into reds a bit; do you think I would like the PM Entranced?  The Satin Allures I have are kind of sheer, which I like.  But, the berry shade in the blue case was too much for me; is Entranced of the same intensity?  Thanks!

I do think you would like it @Ispend2much6 . It can be sheered out as well of course tho it’s probably similar to Infatuation in terms of intensity . Tho the brown ish kind of tone in it makes it less so to me than the berry. And it’s on sale! Was my swatch super intense. I can’t recall. I’ll look now. I bet you’d also love the new Jones Road tints. 
Update- here’s quick pic. It is more sheer than other. It won’t turn grey I hope? I know you have that feeling sometime. 😊

AB07EC02-9534-4FDA-9268-73B9F65CF597.jpeg

69072DDD-986F-4451-BDE0-D49E4A7F2A91.jpeg

left is Entranced, right is Infatuation 

@Sunnysmom  Thank you for saving me money.  I do think it would be too intense.

Oh that’s always good then @Ispend2much6 . Did you pick up some of Chanel Coco Flash or Bloom formula? Def more sheer and more red too. 

@Sunnysmom Too perfumey!

Oh man boo @Ispend2much6 ! Right right. 

@Sunnysmom great choice for your lippie shades 👍💄💕

We love our lippies @Skunk12puzzola ! 💄💋

I only have a few monthly favorites but I do have a few:

I can't stop reaching for the PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Christy (you know it's a favorite because it hasn't left my purse all month).  

Neon nail polish is a summer staple and for some reason I've been loving green polish lately.  When I saw that Cirque Colors was re-releasing a neon green from a previous collection I knew I needed it.  "Kushy" is opaque without streaks in two easy coats and I was really impressed by how long it lasted before chipping!

Screenshot 2022-07-02 224859.jpg

And lastly blush.  This month I wanted allllll the blushes by I absolutely fell in love with the Persona Cosmetics Superblush in "Bubble".  It looks so vibrant in the pan but on the cheeks it's the most flattering pinkish-purple that somehow just works and it applies very nicely with my SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #99 .

Screenshot 2022-07-02 225154.jpg

@CookieGirl1 o.m.g. that purple blush color! It sooo pretty 😍😍😍

@Anna2BT I honestly love it!

@CookieGirl1 ooh that's great to know! I did see some videos where they used purple blush and it came out really pretty! I want to try it now 😄

@Anna2BT doooooo it!  I don't think you'll be disappointed :).

Love the looks of this blush @CookieGirl1 ! 

@Sunnysmom it looks pretty bright in the pan but it honestly looks so flattering when it's actually ON.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Anna2BT_0-1656095199570.png
  • BB712235-2D0B-4646-B146-D4A07ACEC732.jpeg
  • E454D94D-0049-479B-AE6D-32EDD277910C.jpeg
  • Skunk's June lip balm faves
  • June 2022 Favorites.jpg
  • IMG_20220627_121234066.jpg
  • DA975CC6-5BD9-4805-AF10-5BDAF9781351.jpeg
  • D1BE4FC5-31E9-4008-99D4-8623F986CA48.jpeg
  • B73816E2-D656-49EF-A9A2-9C371BBBF672.jpeg
  • 2E665A69-63E0-4E8E-8A09-A4715F0D7F6C.jpeg
  • 18497A55-F092-413E-802D-CDE7A4918BBC.jpeg
  • Hollywood Filter, PM Satinallure lipstick Veiled Rose, EM bronzer, Chanel Vert Emeraude
  • 7DF003BE-D4B4-4DE3-BB07-C4A816ABD80B.jpeg
  • 27E59F11-B131-49DB-BC14-2F7F9C64C08F.jpeg
  • 618C933D-1B01-4E5B-9BE6-3D83CBC524E8.jpeg
testing