cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2022 Edition!

Anna2BT_0-1656095199570.png

June marks that we’ve already made it to the halfway point of the year, woohoo! Can you believe it, BIC? The time has come again to take a look back and reflect upon all the things that brought us joy this month in other words, it’s time to share our June monthly favorites! 🌻

Here are the items that brought me a little extra sparkle to my days in June:

Also, I’m giving a special shout out to the The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL – I’ve been using this a lot as a power combo for my face and body! It helps me with the bumpier areas on my skin and I love adding it as a bit of #selfcare in my post-shower routine.

What sparked joy for you this June? Whether they’re skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness goodies (new faves or old loves), the Beauty Insider Community wants to know what you’ve been loving this month. Reply below and use the ‘#’ sign to tag those fave products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2022 Edition!

@Ispend2much6 I would of never guessed that!!! 😉

Great favorites list @Anna2BT !! I also have The Ordinary Glycolic Acid Toning Solution and I love it!

My faves this month are the following:

OLEHENRIKSEN Skin Barrier Strengthening Moisturizer with Peptides and Niacinamide 1.7 oz/ 50 mL It is packed with amazing ingredients, it is thick but gets fully absorbed leaving my skin hydrated and plump! 

Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex™ Firming Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Another great ingredient list product. It has a light lotion texture that is fully absorbed leaving the delicate skin around my eyes feeling refreshed and full. 

These are not new faves but I am using them a lot this month and continue to love them so much! 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Velvet Cream Blush Palette Candied It has the perfect summer shades.

Bite Beauty Upswing Full Volume Mascara 0.4 oz / 12mL 

Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil 

Juliette Has a Gun PEAR INC. 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray 

REN Clean Skincare Clean Screen Mineral SPF 30 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 

Oh my goodness, @Saradestin - that OLEHENRIKSEN Skin Barrier Strengthening Moisturizer with Peptides and Niacinamide 1.7 oz/ 50 mL also has such a refreshing lemonade 🍋 scent. The FS is on my wishlist!

Oh yes it does @eshoe ! It smells so good!! I love scented products!

@Saradestin Great list!  I love the original Juliette, and really liked the magnolia sample I just got with my order.  I'll have to try the DE Shaba eye cream.

Thank you @Ispend2much6 ! I also love the original Juliette. 🥰

So my For June I was keeping things pretty simple. I’ve been trying out a bunch of new products and some are loves!! 
Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen 1.7 oz / 50 mL  are a new fav and will always have a spot in my sunscreen shelf. 
The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum i had a small bald spot on one brow and it has filled in lovely. I also believe I am seeing some length in my eye lashes. I will keep this around for sure. You can’t beat the price point. And I still laugh when my husband comes in as I am applying it and he asks why I am putting makeup on before bed. 
OUAI Mini Wave Spray 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  I’ve been using this for years and. It is an all time fav! Thanks @TeamBIC  for sending me one in the summer gratis!!!

Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml  I had in my drawer and I forgot how much of a love it was. I’ve been using it everyday in June!! 

B73816E2-D656-49EF-A9A2-9C371BBBF672.jpeg

Ha ha yes my daughter asks me the same thing, @ather! It is time to go to sleep, why are you putting on makeup? 

I am pondering that one. I am giving the Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW Brow Enhancing Serum 4 Month Supply a try and then I will switch over to see how that one works. 

Also I am thrilled about your SF review, I am waiting on a promo to arrive and now I am extra excited 🙌🏼😄

@eshoe  Ooo you’ll have to keep my posted on the Grande brow serum!! I don’t know if it is available in Canada. I’ll have to check. I know there’s one we can get but it’s apparently not the better one. I feel like my eyebrows and eyelashes have gotten so long. I may need to book an appointment to get them tinted now so I don’t need to wear any mascara for summer or maybe I will get them tinted before my vacation I’m December hmmm 🤔 

I have been using it (almost) daily @ather for a few weeks, but haven’t done a close inspection. I did take a photo of when I started so that I can make a decent comparison. I would love to get my brows tinted, that sounds like a great pre-vacation plan!

@ather gorgeous pic of your favorites and I am loving the cream tones color scheme here! ☁️

@Anna2BT thanks. I do love neutral coloured products. 

Beautiful picture and great products @ather!! 😍😍

The YTTP does smell so delicious @ather !!! 

@Kim888  I know and it’s been making my skin extra glowy!!

@ather, we are twinning on the Summer Fridays SPF as a fave for this month! ♥️ That TO lash serum sounds amazing! 

@itsfi  Yay!!! I mean what’s not to love about it!! I think it’s an amazing product. And the lash serum omg better than I expected!!! 

@ather I like this set up...both the candle's shape and the metal holder 😊

@Skunk12puzzola  thank you!

okay here are some things that I really liked this year. For reference I have extremely sensitive acne prone skin and I breakout easily. So here’s what worked out and I will buy these again for sure!

charlotte tilbury magic cream ( I was late to try it but loved it)

caudaile vinopure serum (the green one ) 

tower 28 lip gloss 

juillete has a jun pear inc 

Nars light reflecting foundation 

Also shoutout to tatcha water cream 

@Mandy2002 the Caudalie serum is wonderful!

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Anna2BT_0-1656095199570.png
  • BB712235-2D0B-4646-B146-D4A07ACEC732.jpeg
  • E454D94D-0049-479B-AE6D-32EDD277910C.jpeg
  • Skunk's June lip balm faves
  • June 2022 Favorites.jpg
  • IMG_20220627_121234066.jpg
  • DA975CC6-5BD9-4805-AF10-5BDAF9781351.jpeg
  • D1BE4FC5-31E9-4008-99D4-8623F986CA48.jpeg
  • B73816E2-D656-49EF-A9A2-9C371BBBF672.jpeg
  • 2E665A69-63E0-4E8E-8A09-A4715F0D7F6C.jpeg
  • 18497A55-F092-413E-802D-CDE7A4918BBC.jpeg
  • Hollywood Filter, PM Satinallure lipstick Veiled Rose, EM bronzer, Chanel Vert Emeraude
  • 7DF003BE-D4B4-4DE3-BB07-C4A816ABD80B.jpeg
  • 27E59F11-B131-49DB-BC14-2F7F9C64C08F.jpeg
  • 618C933D-1B01-4E5B-9BE6-3D83CBC524E8.jpeg
testing