cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2022 Edition!

Anna2BT_0-1656095199570.png

June marks that we’ve already made it to the halfway point of the year, woohoo! Can you believe it, BIC? The time has come again to take a look back and reflect upon all the things that brought us joy this month in other words, it’s time to share our June monthly favorites! 🌻

Here are the items that brought me a little extra sparkle to my days in June:

Also, I’m giving a special shout out to the The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL – I’ve been using this a lot as a power combo for my face and body! It helps me with the bumpier areas on my skin and I love adding it as a bit of #selfcare in my post-shower routine.

What sparked joy for you this June? Whether they’re skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness goodies (new faves or old loves), the Beauty Insider Community wants to know what you’ve been loving this month. Reply below and use the ‘#’ sign to tag those fave products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2022 Edition!

@ather that is how I do mine as well. I have a powder but I only use it when I am out for extra coverage.

@eshoe  Do you use the powder SPF? 

Yes but not often, @ather. It is Colorscience. It’s a back-up/extra protection if I have been out all day.

@eshoe  Smart!! I wondered about the powder one. I’ll have to try it!!

Totally agree that perfume is liquid sunshine @itsfi ! I’ve been using it a lot as well - it smells so good!

It’s such a great pick me up @Kim888! Joy and good cheer in a bottle! 🥰

Lovely choices @itsfi ! I LOVE Sunflower Pop - I recently bought the full-size bottle - it is sooo good! 

I was also recently sent a dry brush by a brand and I love your suggestion of using it to exfoliate before self-tanning! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you @Tamara76! 🤗 I first discovered the dry body brush on vacation in Maui! In a Sephora store, no less. 🥰 It had a different design but just as effective. This new version has an better ergonomic handle. Definitely give it a try for some pre self-tanning exfoliation. Hope you like it!

@itsfi You're not alone, I'm pretty sure I say the same thing - every end of the month is like, how did that happen?? 😅 And thank you, I'm loving your photo too. Especially your cute little vase for your flowers!

Omg liquid sunshine is right for the Floral Street Sunflower Pop Eau De Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL In fact, I was super close to adding it to my favorites because I love it so much! I'm a really big fan of citrus scents and this one is perfect for summer! It reminds me a lot of the citrus scents from the Atelier Cologne Atelier Cologne Discovery Set 

I can also second another vote for the Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen 1.7 oz / 50 mL - it's amazingly sheer and feels great on the skin

I haven't ventured off into the Sephora Collection lip balms, but I think I need to after seeing your post! 

@Anna2BT, love Atelier Cologne’s citrus scents. My intro to the brand came in the form of the Orange Sanguine scent. 🧡 I was bummed when I learned (on BIC, of course) that the brand was pulling out of the US and Canada. So I stock up on a few citrus based fragrances 😁 - love the fresh, crisp, citrus burst of their perfumes!  

I have a few tried and true sunscreens but am game for trying the new ones that come to market, especially with all the new innovations in sunblock - the dreaded white cast while still a side effect of some SPFs is a less common one with newer formulations. Speaking of sunscreen, I need to post to your fun and fabulous SPF thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/The-SPF-Sunscreen-Thread-What-are-your-faves-this-se...

A read through of that will surely expand my list of sunscreens to try. 😉 👍🏼 

Ohhh, if you get the chance to try the SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lip Balm, do!! ♥️ There’s a lot of goodies in the Sephora Collection range - makeup and skincare. I think a lot of their offerings are underrated. 

@itsfi I loved the Atelier Cologne line! My fave was the pomelo scent that they had. Actually they have one scent at Sephora left, the Atelier Cologne Lemon Island Pure Perfume 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Pure Perfume Spray has anyone here tried it? I'm really tempted to grab it before it's gone 🙈

I'm definitely going to check out more lippies from Sephora Collection! Someone also told me that the SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Lip Tint were really good!

Yes, please hop onto the spf fun on that thread! I love going back to there and looking for my next sunscreen item. I think this is the most sunscreen or SPF products I've ever bought in such a short time span, but I have no regrets haha. What I've gotten so far thanks to that post:

Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen 1.7 oz / 50 mL 

Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day™ Face Sunscreen SPF 50+ 3.38 oz / 100 mL 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer 

Supergoop! PLAY Antioxidant Body Sunscreen Mist SPF 50 6.0 oz/ 177 mL 

@Anna2BT, oh I love the smell of pomelos. Crisp, citrus goodness! 

Yeah, I have "a few" sunscreens - they just keep finding their way to the house. 😂🤣😂 The Summer Fridays SPF is a good one! I'll have to try that Dr. Jart sunscreen you tagged. I have one from the brand's cicapair line and it's nice but there's a definitely white cast to it. I like the idea of a sunscreen mist for the body; a good way to reapply too!

@itsfi haha I laughed at the suncreens keep finding their way in the house...because same! 😂 Let me know what you think when you try that Dr. Jart suncreen 🙂

@Anna2BT NEST New York Wild Poppy Eau de Parfum is such a nice scent!

@CookieGirl1 would it be weird to say a scent smells...pretty? Because it does! I think it's a great floral scent that is on the right side of sweet but elegant 🙂

I haven’t tried anything new really this month, so my favorites I think are more things in my routine I have just *appreciated* a lot haha.

Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser - Frankly, this is just flat out a good cleanser. I got a wee bit of sun on my forehead and it didn’t irritate or dry out my skin when I avoided certain products as it was healing. Again, just a tiny bit and it was barely anything, but I didn’t want to make it worse. 

bareMinerals Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Anti-Aging Face Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL - This is such a great, nourishing, and overall skin saver it doesn’t get enough love. It’s truly underrated and I wish more people would incorporate it in to their routine. 

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 - I have the shea and peppermint tubes, and I love how affordable they are. The SPF is really what I wanted, and it’s been great. 

Sol de Janeiro Rio Deo Aluminum-Free Deodorant 2 oz/ 57 g - This stuff continues to impress me. 

@alexasteph I have sampled that Bare Minerals serum and agree, it is absolutely lively!

@alexasteph That YTTP Cleanser is my all time favorite cleanser. Ever. Hands-down. It cleanses well, but doesn't dry out or irritate my skin - I love it!

@Anna2BT fabulous favorites!!! Nest has amazing scents!!

Ok so in the month of June I bought myself the new mini palettes from Urban Decay! Urban Decay Mini Naked Eyeshadow Palette Sin and Urban Decay Mini Naked Eyeshadow Palette  in Half Baked. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Anna2BT_0-1656095199570.png
  • BB712235-2D0B-4646-B146-D4A07ACEC732.jpeg
  • E454D94D-0049-479B-AE6D-32EDD277910C.jpeg
  • Skunk's June lip balm faves
  • June 2022 Favorites.jpg
  • IMG_20220627_121234066.jpg
  • DA975CC6-5BD9-4805-AF10-5BDAF9781351.jpeg
  • D1BE4FC5-31E9-4008-99D4-8623F986CA48.jpeg
  • B73816E2-D656-49EF-A9A2-9C371BBBF672.jpeg
  • 2E665A69-63E0-4E8E-8A09-A4715F0D7F6C.jpeg
  • 18497A55-F092-413E-802D-CDE7A4918BBC.jpeg
  • Hollywood Filter, PM Satinallure lipstick Veiled Rose, EM bronzer, Chanel Vert Emeraude
  • 7DF003BE-D4B4-4DE3-BB07-C4A816ABD80B.jpeg
  • 27E59F11-B131-49DB-BC14-2F7F9C64C08F.jpeg
  • 618C933D-1B01-4E5B-9BE6-3D83CBC524E8.jpeg
testing