cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2021 Edition!

MonthlyFavesJune2021.jpg

Hellooooo, June! 🌈 I hope the month has been treating you all well, and that you’ve been treating yourselves to some new beauty favorites – or re-discovering some tried-and-true holy grails. I’ve done a little bit of both this month, excited to safely welcome summer with glowy skin, fluffy hair, and glossy lips (after all, starting to have a reason to wear lip gloss again outside of the house is worthy of celebration). So, what products have been in your June rotation? Any new skincare stars you’ve added to your routine? Or haircare hits your locks have been loving? Some ol’ makeup mainstays you’re excited to take for a spin again? Tell us your June faves!

Here are the products that have been brightening my days this month. June gloom? Don’t know her.

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” sign to tag and share your own June Favorites. Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness – it’s all fair game!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2021 Edition!

Thank you, @eshoe!! 

What a great summery eye and lip combo @haleyvvvv😍

Thank you, @itsfi!! 

Beautiful palette!! @haleyvvvv 

Thank you, @idanyd!! 

The combination of Drunk Elephant Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum with Lactic Acid 1.0 oz/ 30 mL   and Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL   worked really well for me!

I received the sample set awhile ago, and decided to try it one night last week.  When I woke up, my skin was so smooth, and there was no irritation at all.  I may end up getting these, but I'll finish out the samples because sometimes DE products work for awhile with me, then they don't (like the Drunk Elephant Mini A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream 0.33 oz/ 10 mL .)

Yay for summer and yay for June favorites, @AlexBT! I like those Bite Beauty lip glosses but haven't tried the Guava Puff shade ... yet; making a note of it. 😉 Can you believe we are halfway through the year?! Wow! 

Just one new favorite for this month: Sol de Janeiro Mini Bom Dia Bright™ Visibly Brightening and Smoothing Body Cream with Vitamin C 2.5 .... I received a sample in my last order and I just really liked how it made my skin feel without feeling like I had lotion on. I intend to purchase a full size of it after I use up some other products first, and when I do my next round of restock purchases. 

@alexasteph, I really like the scent on the new SdJ cream. 😍 I picked up a couple of tubs and body mists for  graduation gifts, and like you plan to include Bom Dia Bright in a future haul. 

@itsfi I really like the new scent too! I like all of the SDJ scents though haha. 

8974B96E-98BC-4E94-B1F7-7720FCEF3AF5.jpeg

 A small group of favorites for this month. Loving the Paulas Choice Omega cleansing Balm for taking off sunscreen and makeup. EM cosmetics Venetian rose give a beautiful flush of color. Verso eye serum is a great retinoids serum that I have been really liking! Loving the Lisa Eldridge lipstick I just received! I love the Jane Airedale mineral

powder For a quick makeup look especially in the summer! Easy to buff on for flawless look.

I am loving that cleansing balm @jen81!

Just another compliment on that Venetian Rose, @jen81 - so pretty!

@jen81 Someday I HAVE to pick up Venetian Rose; it looks so pretty!

Excellent favorites @jen81! 😍 What shade LE lippie did you get? You've tried The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm, yes? Wondering whether you prefer the PC Omega cleansing balm to TIL.

@jen81  Awesome choices!!! Easy flawless is perfect for summer 

Hay algun producto para poros?

Here are a few everyday summertime loves!

8D31193A-4AC3-438E-8891-F87DCA25380A.jpeg

Spoiler
HUDA BEAUTY LEGIT LASHES Double-Ended Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara 2 x 0.28 oz/ 8.5 ml - I personally prefer the curved curl and length side, but both are excellent for reaching the corners without smudging everywhere. I also appreciate that the wands go into separate caps as it is more hygienic this way. I won this at the Masterclass earlier this year, but would definitely repurchase it.

I have been using the Shiseido VisionAiry Gel Lipstick Bullet Train ever since I saw it on @txcatx a year or two ago. The formula is soooo smooth and just glides on, and lasts. Plus this is the perfect peachy summer shade.

I imagine it will be time to purchase the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow soon, as this has been daily since I received it as gratis (thanks again, @TeamBIC!). My face never looks greasy or blinding, just a soft glow that is effortless.

The untaggable Biossance Squalane + Zinc Mineral Sunscreen is another absolute must. Sheer and any remnant of a white cast dissipates almost immediately. 

The Alpyn Hydrating Sleeping Mask with Melatonin and Wild Dandelion is a lighter sleeping mask that gives my skin a soft finish, which I appreciate at nights when I am ready to fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. It absorbs quickly, so no transfer to my sleeping mask or pillow.

The Dior Lip Glow Oil Holo Pink (thank you @SportyGirly125!) is just so beautiful and nourishing. It isn’t as glittery as expected, actually it is more of a berry wash. This line is my favorite for lip oils.

Finally, the rms beauty Mini Living Luminzer Glow Face & Body Powder 0.14oz / 4g. I struggled with this at first, as it can go quite gold when applied too heavily. A natural fan brush and gentle touch have made me appreciate this summery highlight. 

That mascara sounds great @eshoe!

@faeriegirl this mascara has confirmed that the best that work for me are those with the shorter bristles (?). Not sure of the lingo with mascara, but the longer brush-types just seem to be harder to use. Happy to have stumbled across this one!

@eshoe Ahhhh I keep removing that Alpyn mask from my list because of the price and then you make me think I need to try it again. 🤣

221 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • MonthlyFavesJune2021.jpg
  • 4743AA79-FE80-49EA-ACAB-38FFC3A4DB1C.jpeg
  • 366E7C86-E99E-4AE6-9ED3-96B42245432E.jpeg
  • 1813AF49-1A5B-4E9C-B17A-4D6C0CC642F7.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1624319473726.jpeg
  • A2DF2F80-8491-4186-AD28-B00A6F051A68.jpeg
  • 8D31193A-4AC3-438E-8891-F87DCA25380A.jpeg
  • 8974B96E-98BC-4E94-B1F7-7720FCEF3AF5.jpeg
  • IMG_20210627_224335.jpg