cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2021 Edition!

MonthlyFavesJune2021.jpg

Hellooooo, June! 🌈 I hope the month has been treating you all well, and that you’ve been treating yourselves to some new beauty favorites – or re-discovering some tried-and-true holy grails. I’ve done a little bit of both this month, excited to safely welcome summer with glowy skin, fluffy hair, and glossy lips (after all, starting to have a reason to wear lip gloss again outside of the house is worthy of celebration). So, what products have been in your June rotation? Any new skincare stars you’ve added to your routine? Or haircare hits your locks have been loving? Some ol’ makeup mainstays you’re excited to take for a spin again? Tell us your June faves!

Here are the products that have been brightening my days this month. June gloom? Don’t know her.

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” sign to tag and share your own June Favorites. Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness – it’s all fair game!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2021 Edition!

@lmaster Ooh I've been on the fence about the Dermaflash for awhile.. I'm so glad you're loving it!

@AlexBT it's fabulous!! 

@lmaster I have been very curious about both the briogeo and the Inkey list, I’ll have to put them on my list for when I finish my current products!

@lnum maybe briogeo will come out with a  little travel set of this scent! 

@lmaster I really hope so!!!!! I have the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Strengthen + Repair Travel Kit and it’s been great for some overnight stays but I do have oily scalp probs especially in the NYC humidity and summertime. Even though I’m allergic to coconut oil I have never had a reaction to the Briogeo products so far and I really quite like everything I’ve tried!

D7F5CEF9-D7F3-49DD-8390-873E30069CBE.jpeg

It’s so exciting to be going out to events again, and I am loving all the makeup in my stash right now all over again. 

MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL is my go to and it does such an excellent job of keeping theIT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40 in place which I switched back to because after not wearing foundation for almost a year and a half I am over it! I forgot how lovely and smooth Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush Love Is The Drug blush is and it matches with everything. My go to pink lipstick for every occasion is GUERLAIN Rouge G Refillable Lipstick in Gemma. Finally I love how smoothing and blurring the Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Finishing Powder Dim Light is, and this weekend I forgot my usual eyeshadow highlight color at a wedding and used this in a pinch, it’s so versatile. I am typically a one scent kind of girl, but got the Atelier Cologne Pacific Lime Dressed Up Set at a BIC event a few years ago in this cute little case engraved with my name and it has become my go to summer scent when I am traveling or want something different. 

@lnum  You reminded me to pull out my dim light again 

@ather I love how versatile it is! I haven’t tried using it wet but I bet it would make a nice highlight. 

@lnum, it's great to fall back in love with your stash

@lnum Great favs!  MILK Hydro grip primer is a winner!

@lnum  Charlotte Tilbury blushes are my favorite! My go to shade is pillow talk. It's a great everyday look for pale gals like myself haha

@sparkles0913 I may have to try more of them, the texture was lovely to work with!

@lnum Great faves! I've only tried Mood in those Hourglass powders, and I love it, but it's a little too rosy to be truly blurring -- I'll have to try Dim!

@AlexBT Diffused light is too yellow on me and the rest a little too glowly or rosy or shimmery as you said to act as finishing powders, but dim light is just perfect!

That Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Finishing Powder Dim Light is amazing, @lnum. I have forgotten how good that is as well-time to bring it out again!

Yay also for getting out again🙌🏼

@eshoe Yes! I always forget that many of the Hourglass products over the years have been such tried and true standouts that are always reliable. I love the blushes too but don’t use them as often as I should!

Wow, if feels like the first half of the year just flew by! Here are my faves for June. 

June 2021 FavoritesJune 2021 Favorites

Spoiler

Everyone hand sanitizer spray coconut + lemon keeps my hands clean and smells refreshing and uplifting.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Mango has a great light, sweet, fruity scent that makes me think of summer. The shape of the bottle reminds me of the shower gel bottles I spied the first time I visited a Sephora, decades ago

rms beauty Straight Up Volumizing Peptide Mascara 0.34 oz/ 10 ml gives my lashes a little more length and some lift. For a non-waterproof mascara, I was surprised that it didn't clump  smudge even on days when my allergies act up, and there were a few of those days this month and last month.

I usually prefer physical/mineral sunscreens but there's something about the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 that I love. One of the sunscreens on permanent rotation in my house.

My lippie collection has more mauvy brown and dusty rose MLBB shades than anything else, but I've been moving a little more outside that range over the last 15 months, with varying degrees of success. I picked up Gucci Glow & Care Shine Lipstick 412 Princess Naram Rose during the spring sale and haven't looked back. In the tube, it leans more on the coral side and here in the group photo, it looks a lot deeper and brighter than the slightly warm pink shade that I actually get and have been loving.

Tatcha The Serum Stick: Treatment & Touch Up Balm 0.28 oz/ 8g has really been something I rely on during the late spring / early summer months when my under eye area needs some extra TLC. It works really well under concealer as well as for touch ups throughout the day, hydrating and plumping my skin. Thank you @PrettyPaint

June 2021 Faves Swatch.jpg

@AlexBT 

@itsfi  I'm so happy you like the tatcha, and that Gucci lipstick is gorgeous!!!! 

@PrettyPaint, the Tatcha balm has really come in handy! Again, thank you! My skin has been all sorts of finicky and the balm has helped to at least keep it hydrated.  Gucci has really done a great job with its lippie collection. I've yet to be disappointed by any of the Gucci lippies I've tried. 

@itsfi  Most perfectly curated picture!!’ The tatcha stick is one of my favourite tatcha products!

Thank you @ather! 🤗 The Tatcha stick has really delivered this month and last month. 💜 What other Tatcha beauties do you love?

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • MonthlyFavesJune2021.jpg
  • 4743AA79-FE80-49EA-ACAB-38FFC3A4DB1C.jpeg
  • 366E7C86-E99E-4AE6-9ED3-96B42245432E.jpeg
  • 1813AF49-1A5B-4E9C-B17A-4D6C0CC642F7.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1624319473726.jpeg
  • A2DF2F80-8491-4186-AD28-B00A6F051A68.jpeg
  • 8D31193A-4AC3-438E-8891-F87DCA25380A.jpeg
  • 8974B96E-98BC-4E94-B1F7-7720FCEF3AF5.jpeg
  • IMG_20210627_224335.jpg