cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2021 Edition!

MonthlyFavesJune2021.jpg

Hellooooo, June! 🌈 I hope the month has been treating you all well, and that you’ve been treating yourselves to some new beauty favorites – or re-discovering some tried-and-true holy grails. I’ve done a little bit of both this month, excited to safely welcome summer with glowy skin, fluffy hair, and glossy lips (after all, starting to have a reason to wear lip gloss again outside of the house is worthy of celebration). So, what products have been in your June rotation? Any new skincare stars you’ve added to your routine? Or haircare hits your locks have been loving? Some ol’ makeup mainstays you’re excited to take for a spin again? Tell us your June faves!

Here are the products that have been brightening my days this month. June gloom? Don’t know her.

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” sign to tag and share your own June Favorites. Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness – it’s all fair game!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2021 Edition!

Loving the summery feeling with the Sol de Janeiro SOL Cheirosa ’62 Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray @WhereYouStand!

The Glow Recipe cleansing balm and Amika dry shampoo are favorites if mine too @AlexBT ! My June favorites are 7ECE02D9-FE2D-4B60-9FB9-A7868E3EF924.jpeg

I love how gentle but effective the Paulas Choice cleansing balm is. YTTP superberry is my favorite overnight mask, it is so hydrating and smells amazing. I had forgotten how much I love the IT Cosmetics CC cream, it just so easy to use and has good coverage. I really like the Glow Recipe clay mask. The scent is nice and my skin feels so soft after using it. The TJs sunscreen has been great this summer and is very affordable. I forgot to take a picture but I have also been loving the Briogeo Superfoods Mango + Cherry Balancing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Oil Control . They smell so good! 

@faeriegirl  Lovely fav list!!

@faeriegirl Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I think I need to try that Paula's Choice cleanser next!

@faeriegirl Great favs!  I love YTTP mask.  I keep it in my skin care rotation.  

@tjffc @faeriegirl same!  And that jar lasts forever!

@faeriegirl I love the youth to the people mask !!  It’s one of my faves too. It really does help create a glowing  complexion. 

@faeriegirl would you say the TJ sunscreen is more for body or face? Just curious if it is something that could stand in for the Volition Luminizing sunscreen if needed.

@eshoe  I like it a lot more for body. It’s one I would use on my face at home, but not if I’m going somewhere. 

Thank you, @faeriegirl - that is very helpful!

My favorites this month include both budget and non budget friendly lol 

I have fallen in love with First Aid Beauty FAB Pharma BHA Acne Spot Treatment Gel 2% Salicylic Acid  for those pimples that don't warrant a peace out acne dot.

I have added the innisfree Hydrating Cleansing Oil with Green Tea  into my PM routine on non-makeup days to help get all the SPF off my face. I have oily skin and this is the perfect oil cleanse for me. I haven't used anything from Innisfree before so I am excited to try other products from them.

My non budget friendly love this month is Tata Harper's Superkind softening Cleanser (it won't let me tag it for some reason). I got a sample of this against my better judgement and am so in love with it for my AM cleanse I bought the full size. It balances my oily skin nicely and doesn't leave my face red like many other cleansers do.

@sparkles0913  I got a sample of the innisfree can’t wait to try it now!

@sparkles0913 good to know about the First Aid Beauty FAB Pharma BHA Acne Spot Treatment Gel 2% Salicylic Acid, kind of a must this time of the year!

@sparkles0913 I am a fan of Innisfree as well.  @Kim888 introduced me to this line; the products work beautifully and are nicely priced.  Tata Harper has great products as well and I agree that her products are definitely non-budget friendly by work fabulously!😀

@AlexBT my June monthly favorites are: DERMAFLASH DERMAPORE Ultrasonic Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser Icy Pink this device has literally been a blackhead lifesaver!! Get those suckers gone,,now!! NARS Orgasm On The Beach Cheek Palette 6 x 0.1 oz/ 3 g I bought this palette specifically for the shade Montezuma. After receiving it,,, I decided to try the shade Mandalay as a bronzer and it's so beautiful, once buffed out with setting powder it's perfect!! I love each and every shade!!

PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Astral Lip Balm Bronze Astral This is such a beautiful shimmer!! The shade is perfect for any season, but I've really been reaching for it a ton this month

Briogeo Superfoods Mango + Cherry Balancing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Oil Control 

Mango and cherry,,, need I say more?! 

I've been reaching for this more than any other scent I've tried!! The smell is intoxicating and I was instantly in love,,I really really wish they would make a whole line of styling products with this scent 

LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask 

Has been a summer saver for my skin.

It really soothes my skin after a hot day and calms it into submission 

The INKEY List Succinic Acid Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

This is the best acne spot treatment I've used! Normally I'll use the Clinique spot treatment for a couple of days and I'll still need to use an acne dot around day 3. Not with this! On day 3, the blemish is only a discoloration, and completely flat on the skin. 

@lmaster  Omg I need to try your whole list!! I actually got my dermaflash in the mail Wednesday and love it. I like it better then the pore vacuum. Less harm to my skin I find. 

@ather I thought you might like it better,,, it's all your control,,, no sucking 🤦 

@lmaster Briogeo needs to come out with a hair mask advent calendar for the holidays! I need a ‘12 Days of Christmas’ for my dry hair this year.

@eshoe another fabulous idea!!!

I love the Dermapore @lmaster! I have also been reaching for the Briogeo more often too, it just smells so good!

They both are fabulous!! @faeriegirl glad you are loving them as well 🙌

Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • MonthlyFavesJune2021.jpg
  • 4743AA79-FE80-49EA-ACAB-38FFC3A4DB1C.jpeg
  • 366E7C86-E99E-4AE6-9ED3-96B42245432E.jpeg
  • 1813AF49-1A5B-4E9C-B17A-4D6C0CC642F7.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1624319473726.jpeg
  • A2DF2F80-8491-4186-AD28-B00A6F051A68.jpeg
  • 8D31193A-4AC3-438E-8891-F87DCA25380A.jpeg
  • 8974B96E-98BC-4E94-B1F7-7720FCEF3AF5.jpeg
  • IMG_20210627_224335.jpg