cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2021 Edition!

MonthlyFavesJune2021.jpg

Hellooooo, June! 🌈 I hope the month has been treating you all well, and that you’ve been treating yourselves to some new beauty favorites – or re-discovering some tried-and-true holy grails. I’ve done a little bit of both this month, excited to safely welcome summer with glowy skin, fluffy hair, and glossy lips (after all, starting to have a reason to wear lip gloss again outside of the house is worthy of celebration). So, what products have been in your June rotation? Any new skincare stars you’ve added to your routine? Or haircare hits your locks have been loving? Some ol’ makeup mainstays you’re excited to take for a spin again? Tell us your June faves!

Here are the products that have been brightening my days this month. June gloom? Don’t know her.

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” sign to tag and share your own June Favorites. Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness – it’s all fair game!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2021 Edition!

I was surprised too, @CookieGirl1. I kept watching it and it stayed the same, and then the other day noticed the product is inside of a sealed bag inside of the glass bottle. 

@eshoe Love your pic of favorites.

Thank you @SportyGirly125, it was fun!

@eshoe  What an adorable picture!! Does the Dior lip oil have a scent?  I couldn't agree more with you about the Saie luminizer.  It may be my favorite gratis product ever!

Aww thank you @Ispend2much6! I was using the sand for a mask photo and thought well, I may as well use it for June favorites, too. 

The Dior does not have a scent, that I can detect anyway. When I think of scents in a gloss, Fenty comes to mind-like cupcakes. 

@AlexBT ohhhh I've so been using my bite lippies more this month 🙌 great favorites

@lmaster I have soooo many lippies... it's a problem! Time to start letting them see the light of day again!

Oh, man...I haven't been able to buy any high makeup products this month, but I did buy the Almay Skin Perfecting Matte Foundation and I am OBSESSED with it!

@FullCoverageBB, it's a "yes" to matte foundations for me in the summertime. 😁 I have a few Almay products but haven't tried their foundation before; will have to look into this one.

@itsfi - It is absolutely wonderful! Highly recommend. 

@FullCoverageBB  It's so fun when you find a foundation worth obsessing over; they're one of the trickiest products to find, I think.  This one looks promising; fragrance-free, and several of the lighter shades are cool toned!

@Ispend2much6 I agree 100%!

I can't believe June is almost over😲. I have not posted any looks but I have been using makeup. 😍

I am absolutely loving ILIA Mini Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil Duo in Saint. It's so pigmented and looks like a professional MUA did my lips. ❤️ I much prefer it to Tower 28 Shineon Milky lip gloss. It feels great on the lips but barely any color. 😞

I finally tried the Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Power Hour and that is a hit! It's the cream blush that minimizes my pores the best and it is so easy to apply. I can use it as a pigmented lip balm and needs only one swirl of my finger to coat my lips. If I was going on a summer vacay, this would be my blush and lipstick::)

I got this as a sample and will definitely be looking into this sustainable fragrance brand The 7 Virtues Vanilla Woods Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray  It's sweet and gourmand which reminded  me of a lighter version of Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace . I can't believe this has less than 10 ingredients as a parfum!❤️❤️❤️

Last but not least, is the outstanding blush that is PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Divine Powder Blush in Paradise Venus! It really lives up to it's Skin Fetish name. Not powdery at all and looks as creamy as a cream blush. I have been using it as a bronzer and blush on my medium skin tone. I LOVE multi purpose products!

@Buootiful Totally agree that Tower 28 cream blushes are so lovely!

@Buootiful Great Favs!  The PAT McGRATH blush is great. 

I agree @Buootiful; Vanilla Woods is such a lovely scent. 😍 Have you tried it as a fragrance oil?

Vanilla Woods is EVERYTHING!! I get compliments all the time.

@Buootiful  Tower 28 is g by evoking such a favourite of mine too. I have magic hour and use it every day!! I got a sample of 7 virtues as well I need to test it out!

@Buootiful Amazing faves! I also love my Tower28 cream blush, but haven't actually tried using it on my lips yet - I bet it's gorge!

Great products!!! @Buootiful I love the 7 virtues I’ve got the like and grapefruit one! 

Great set of favorites, @Buootiful!  I love the Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Magic Hour and Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Happy Hour but Power Hour also looks gorgeous.  Their bronzers are some of my favorites, too 🙂

Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • MonthlyFavesJune2021.jpg
  • 4743AA79-FE80-49EA-ACAB-38FFC3A4DB1C.jpeg
  • 366E7C86-E99E-4AE6-9ED3-96B42245432E.jpeg
  • 1813AF49-1A5B-4E9C-B17A-4D6C0CC642F7.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1624319473726.jpeg
  • A2DF2F80-8491-4186-AD28-B00A6F051A68.jpeg
  • 8D31193A-4AC3-438E-8891-F87DCA25380A.jpeg
  • 8974B96E-98BC-4E94-B1F7-7720FCEF3AF5.jpeg
  • IMG_20210627_224335.jpg
  • June 2021 Faves Swatch.jpg