cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2021 Edition!

MonthlyFavesJune2021.jpg

Hellooooo, June! 🌈 I hope the month has been treating you all well, and that you’ve been treating yourselves to some new beauty favorites – or re-discovering some tried-and-true holy grails. I’ve done a little bit of both this month, excited to safely welcome summer with glowy skin, fluffy hair, and glossy lips (after all, starting to have a reason to wear lip gloss again outside of the house is worthy of celebration). So, what products have been in your June rotation? Any new skincare stars you’ve added to your routine? Or haircare hits your locks have been loving? Some ol’ makeup mainstays you’re excited to take for a spin again? Tell us your June faves!

Here are the products that have been brightening my days this month. June gloom? Don’t know her.

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” sign to tag and share your own June Favorites. Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness – it’s all fair game!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2021 Edition!

@Cyncynn Ooh I don't think I've tried that one! I've been going back-and-forth between heat-styling my hair again and embracing my natural wave/curls (my wave game got majorly updated while sheltering in place!), so I'm always down to try something new. Thinking happy "back-in-stock" thoughts for you. 🤞 100-point rewards that turn into new holy grails are the BEST!

Same! Learning how to take care and style my waves/curls  was my 2020 project. 

It is now back in stock (hurray!) and I added the BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Mini Everyday Hair Gloss Oil 30 ml 

to my order as well. Love that there are so many new brands available at Sephora that focus on textured hair! 

Hmm what have I been enjoying this month... Oh! My charlotte tilbury wands! I finally got some and get the hype, I LOVE the contour and the highlighter, they are extremely easy to use. I normally struggle with contour but I barely gotta work at it to get it looking nice :). Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand Fair/ Medium Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand Spotlight 

@sabrinas YES! I love my contour wand as well -- all about the cream bronzers and contours these days -- but haven't tried the highlighter version. It looks gorge 🌟

June, let’s finish June soon😁 Hard to believe the end of the year will be here before too long...

I am about to finish that GR @AlexBT, it is such a treat to use. Had to lay off the daily use as even as gentle as it is, was too much (enzymes) for my skin. The Skinfix looks mighty intriguing, time to do some investigating and sort through some June loves💗!

@eshoe  @AlexBT  Skinfix has some great products!  I remember when it was sold at Target at drugstore prices (I miss those days!)  Their Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream 3 oz/ 89 mL  is thick and a little sticky, but really effective for overnight. 

I loved the Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL; a little goes a long way and it really drenches the face.  But, something in it clogs my pores.  I honestly liked it better than the Augustinus Bader The Cream.

I have a sample of the Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Peptide Face Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL, @Ispend2much6 - and find it very similar to the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL! I haven’t tried the Augustine Bader (yet) but that is good to know. I will be careful to watch for clogged pores.

@eshoe The balm is a littttttle thicc for me but it feels so nice (definitely a treat like you said!). Skinfix is new to me in general, but I'm becoming a convert! The serum has a nice bouncy texture that absorbs into my skin really well compared to some of the more greasy-feeling ones I have in my stash.

@AlexBT  Omg how is it the end of June already?!!?!? You have some great June loves!!! I have also been loving the GR balm!!

@ather I could be mistaken, but you may have been the one who inspired me to try it! One of these days I'll have to do a themed Monthly Faves called "the BIC made me do it" 😆

@AlexBT  That’s an awesome idea!! I can’t even count how many loves I’ve tried from other BIC members advice! BIC members are the best!!! 

@AlexBT @I can’t believe it’s June fave time! 

I will be lacking a picture this time because I’m in the midst of a move and things are packed! But some of my recent favorites have been Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner , Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 Grapefruit & Ginger and Drybar Super Lemon Drop 

@Kim888 Good luck on the move! I'm a fan of the styling products in the Bb Hairdresser's line (who isn't?), but I don't think I've given the shampoo+conditioner a fair shot (beyond the little sample packets). I've been on the hunt for a new conditioner so I'll have to give this one a whirl!

@Kim888  Great favs!!

@AlexBT So far this month I've been enjoying a drugstore find: ogx Argan Oil of Morocco.  I haven't tried it on flat ironed hair yet, but it's been doing a very nice job of smoothing my blow dried hair which is always a dry mess.  I like that it's low on fragrance, as for some reason I've been having issues with the scents of my usual hair oils.  I picked this one up as it won an Allure Reader's Choice award.  For the price, I think it's pretty good.  I've never tried a drugstore hair oil, so I have nothing to compare it to other than prestige brands - but I think it's holding its own.

My only complaint is that the hole in the bottle is too large.  Too much comes out, which is something you don't want in a hair oil.  I hope it continues to work well with flat ironed hair.  It it ever cools down, I will go back to flat ironing asap.

greeneyedgirl107_0-1624319473726.jpeg

@greeneyedgirl107  I wonder if you could put it in a better bottle to help dispense less product? That’s the thing tooo much oil and it will weigh your hair down tooo much!! 

@ather Yes, I was wondering about that.  I just need to get off my butt and check - I think I might have a travel size bottle somewhere.  Or, I could depot one of my other hair oils.

@greeneyedgirl107 I know what you mean! There's nothing worse than slippery oily hands when you're trying to flat iron your hair, and you feel like the only good place you can put it without wasting it is in your actual hair... and then it just goes sideways from there! 😜

I’ve been loving the skin & lab B calming plus moisturizer 🧴 Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Finishing Powder

Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL 

Glow Recipe Avocado Fine Line Eye Cream with Retinol 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

bareMinerals Lashtopia Volumizing Mascara Black 

Dior BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette 001 Universal 

@idanyd, that Dior palette is fantastic! 😍

Plum Plump is SO good, @idanyd!!

Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • MonthlyFavesJune2021.jpg
  • 4743AA79-FE80-49EA-ACAB-38FFC3A4DB1C.jpeg
  • 366E7C86-E99E-4AE6-9ED3-96B42245432E.jpeg
  • 1813AF49-1A5B-4E9C-B17A-4D6C0CC642F7.jpeg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1624319473726.jpeg
  • A2DF2F80-8491-4186-AD28-B00A6F051A68.jpeg
  • 8D31193A-4AC3-438E-8891-F87DCA25380A.jpeg
  • 8974B96E-98BC-4E94-B1F7-7720FCEF3AF5.jpeg
  • IMG_20210627_224335.jpg