cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

June Monthly Favorites.jpg

Hello friends! Can you all believe it’s already time to share our June favorites? I’m so excited to see what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you were using the most in June. As always, whether these products are new, faithful holy-grails, or rediscovered favorites, we are here for ALL of it. Make sure to hit reply on this post and let us know what products you have been loving all month long!

Which products were your June faves? Show & tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

Finally found a moment to post my favorites for the month. Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH - MD Lash Enhancing Serum .067 oz / 2 mL is an all time favorite. It does wonders to my eyelashes. I especially needed it after LASIK and all the eye drops. OMOROVICZA - Daily Vitamin C was part a gift. I really like it: the consistency is light, no smell, easily absorbs, and no peeling. Definitely brightens my skin. Dr. Jart Water Drop is incredible: it literally feels like I’m splashing water on my face. It’s very light and absorbs well. Perfect for the summer. Dior lipstick was LE winter collection I think. It’s so beautiful too look at but it also feels amazing on my lips (velvety, not drying). Plus the color is nothing I have ever seen before: copperish beige with tiny pink sparkles. Both Dior powders are incredible. They give such perfectly natural luminously to my face. I love this effect. GUERLAIN Meteorites 3-in-1 Highlighting and Illuminating Pressed Powder Palette 0.3 oz/ 8.5 g is a love at first sight. It’s so much more beautiful than any swatches I’ve seen. I’m glad I didn’t pass it up. And love signature meteorites smell. Last but not least is Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer 303 - Medium. This is literally the best concealer I have ever tried. Covers everything perfectly with a thin layer. Just melts into the skin and stays put for hours. I think we are in a seriously committed relationship now  😂 9C274F33-CD82-4B69-A530-00561DB44FD7.jpeg

Dr. Jart Water Drops is a go to for me in the summer @Zvezdochka! Love the formula on this one. ♥️ It seems to be discontinued; what a bummer. I have one, maybe two more, tubes  left will definitely be making the most of them. 

@itsfi  Oh I didn’t know that. Thank you for letting me know. I bought this one in Europe. I wonder if Dr. Jart decided to fully discontinue Water Drop or only for certain regions. 

@Zvezdochka, that makes sense. I haven’t seen it in stores or online for a while. TJ Maxx / Marshalls stocked a few last year or earlier this year and I picked up another one then. 

Those powders are gorgeous @Zvezdochka 

RE: Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2020 Edition!

Love the grandelash!! I’ve noticed such. Difference in my lashes! I just started using the GrandeBrow! Hoping it works just as well. Has anyone tried it?!(:

Ooh, I need to try that Shiseido concealer, @Zvezdochka. I have the foundation and it's such a fave, thanks for the reminder about the concealer.

@Zvezdochka I love how pretty the Dior compacts are!  They're on my wishlist of "makeup-I-want-to-own-someday".

@Zvezdochka  That highlighter is beautiful!

What a pretty array of products, @Zvezdochka! I've yet to try the Meteorites, so the scent has me curious. The Dr. Jart+ sounds lovely, too. 

Thank you @eshoe 🙂 Meteorites’ signature smell is Violet. It’s my moms favorite flower. We used to have it in every room of the house growing up 😊

Violet, @Zvezdochka? That sounds amazing! Guess I will have to try it some time, maybe the next Lunar New Year LE. What a pleasant scent to remind you of being little:)

Great products @Zvezdochka! That Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer 303 - Medium seems amazing and something I would love to try! Thanks for sharing 🙂

If you love the Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer 303 - Medium, then I think you'll love the Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation SPF 30 360 - Citrine. It's easily become one of my favorite foundations. It gives such a luminous, glowing finish. <333

Great favorites @BrendaBT! I love the Olaplex and Biossance products, and you already know I'm super eager to try the Ilia foundation. 😉 

GeorginaBT June Favorites.png

Woo! These are the products that I've been obsessed with recently. 

What a lovely group of favorites for June, @GeorginaBT! 😍 Olaplex No. 3 is a beauty. I keep meaning to be more consistent with the Murad treatment; will need to put it front and center on my shelf.

@GeorginaBT I think I love the GR watermelon moisturizer better than the banana,, but they both are excellent 👍

@GeorginaBT  The GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer is one of my favs too!!

@ather I'm so glad you like it too! My skin totally drinks it up. I really want to try Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL next - I bet they work beautifully together. 🙂 

@GeorginaBT  Omg me too!! And I literally just opened my SK II toner. So it might be awhile till I get around to it. If you try it please let me know how you like it!! I’m super interested in it. 

@GeorginaBT the Glow Recipe makes a great serum for those with dry skin, too! A very versatile product. That Kora mask is beautiful, I was expecting an orange mask so the shade was a surprise 🙂

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • June Monthly Favorites.jpg
  • rhE29uYzTCWVZIJ66iSheA.jpg
  • 4ECAC70B-ED6E-4F93-928A-B75FD55B71D9.jpeg
  • GeorginaBT June Favorites.png
  • 9C274F33-CD82-4B69-A530-00561DB44FD7.jpeg
  • IMG-0799.jpg
  • ED13726F-25A9-4B68-814F-1DEF563033A6.jpeg
  • June Faves.jpg
  • C1DD4B86-EF43-4A34-9C76-226F5D31B68A.jpeg
  • June favorites: makeup, skincare, and haircare.
  • 20200628_131426~2.jpg
  • June Favorites.jpeg
  • 0168371C-DB36-4DA6-A9AC-EC2845C4E154.jpeg
testing