cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2022 Edition!

Anna2BT_0-1658507521732.jpeg

Happy July, Beauty Insider Community friends, and special shout out to my fellow Cancers 🦀 (if you’re into zodiac signs 😊). This month, my beauty theme has been glowy and protected! I have been naturally gravitating more towards sunscreens since getting so many awesome SPF-packed product recommendations in The SPF/Sunscreen Thread: What are your faves this season? 😎☀️ thread and found myself with four new sunscreens by the second week of July. 😂

To avoid listing a bunch of sunscreens, here is my favorite one out of the bunch along with my other monthly faves!

I have found a new power duo in the Milk Hydro Grip Primer and Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Setting Spray. I paired the two together for the first time and my makeup was able to withstand hot and humid conditions all the way into the evening!

I have so many good things to say about these products, but to avoid getting too lengthy of a post feel free to ask me in the comments. 😉

What have been your July monthly favorites BIC? Were there any that sparked some real fireworks? 🎆 Hit ‘Reply’ down below and use the ‘#’ sign to tag your favorite products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2022 Edition!

@faeriegirl Ouffff... every time I see someone say they love the Oribe S&C, I'm a bit more worried that I'll try it and love it! lol

@faeriegirl  Great favs!!! I’ve been dying to try the cherry vanilla ones!!! I might need to try it now!!

@faeriegirl ohhh lovely favorites!!

@faeriegirl Those ORIBE products sound/look so luxuriously amazing ❤️

@QueenMarceline  They really are. I did not want to like them because of the price.

Another item that I forgot to mention in my initial (minimal) posting on here is also something I picked up during the VIB sale but have not started using until this month. The Sephora Silicone Bath Brush which is unfortunately no longer available for sale. I feel like traditional bath brushes over exfoliate my skin a bit too much and definitely do not work for me on a regular basis. However, the silicone bristles on this bath brush is so nice and gentle that I really enjoy using it. Bonus, it feels amazing on the skin! Hopefully Sephora releases something similar like this again because it's truly wonderful. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 12.02.58 PM.png

@QueenMarceline ,

I didn't know about this, but now I want one.  Of course it is no longer available...

@tsavorite They literally take everything I love away from me. 🤣

@QueenMarceline ,

You are not alone!  No longer being able to find your favorite lipstick or fragrance is the pits, too!

@tsavorite Totally agree. 😕 Sephora has been notorious for pulling products I like shortly after I start heavily using them. 🤣

@QueenMarceline  Oh darn. This is something I would totally pick up!!! 

@ather I know, what a shame. I'd get a backup for myself as well.

@ather The Tower28 has been amazing for me as well... might need another shade for winter.  

@missjeanie  I agree. Although I got to light of a shade I might be set for winter but I’ll need a darker shade for summer!! I might just grab a darker shade of the SF tho. Im

super interested in trying it!

@ather @I’m very interested in the SF as well. These lighter tinted moisturizers are my jam in lieu of full on foundation and ice fad good luck with both brands. Was it Aug 16th ish for the SF?

@missjeanie  Yup it is saying something new and different is dropping 16-Aug so I’m guessing it’s that. I wonder if they know it’s been leaked. 

@ather I don't think I've ever tried any of these but that ordinary lash/brow serum looks super interesting! 🙂

@QueenMarceline  It’s been working for me. My lashes look longer and thicker. 

Beautiful @ather! I spy a a handful of goodies I love and some that I’ve been meaning to try. ♥️ The Saie I’m seeing for the first time - “bouncy marshmallow” and “bronze nectar”? That must be one juicy highlighter. 😍

@itsfi  Yes it’s been a good month!! The Saie marshmallow highlighter is so good. It matches my summer skin tone perfect! I also like the pink one! I guess I need to try the purple next!!! It’s also perfect for no makeup days and to add a little extra!! 

Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • Anna2BT_0-1658507521732.jpeg
  • 58988723-7047-4943-A447-5AF112838BE1.jpeg
  • 96EC2199-C2D0-4433-A8E3-C481269A67F0.jpeg
  • July Faves.jpg
  • 20220728_131357.jpg
  • IMG_20220729_115236549.jpg
  • July 2022 Favorites
  • 8B1E4EFC-6680-458A-95CA-80389252FABD.jpeg
  • 89307096-9238-4E47-85DB-7CA422E77A3A.jpeg
  • 41qB4YBwrGL._SX679_.jpg