cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png

Hope you are having a lovely summer so far, BIC! ☀️ Does anyone else’s beauty routine change drastically according to the weather? During the warmer months, I gravitate towards skincare products that keep my oiliness at bay (oily donuts unite!), and makeup formulas that last all day while I’m out in the sun. Now, the Beauty Insider Community would love to know: what products have you been loving recently? All hair, fragrance, skincare, makeup, and wellness product recommendations are welcome! I’m sure I’m not the only one adding everyone’s favorites to my Loves list for future purchases. 😉

Here are my July favorites:

Hit the “Reply” button below to share what beauty products you’ve been reaching for the most lately and use the “#” symbol to tag your Sephora faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

That's a nice group of products @jen81 .

I really like the cleansing balm @jen81

It removes makeup and mascara and doesn’t leave your face greasy or dry. Can use without a second cleanse as well! @faeriegirl 

@jen81  I’ve been eyeing the Kosas powder. How did you match the shade?

So I picked it out in store. I actually got the second shade breezy. Think the lightest may be fall/ winter better shade for me. But I tend to pick the lightest and sometimes it washes me out or is too light. For reference I wear 3.75 in Armani luminous silk which may be a touch too light in summer time but the other shades are too yellow for me. Hope that helps @ather 

@jen81  Thanks! Maybe I’ll wait and see the colours in person. 

@jen81  What's the texture like on the Paula's Choice Omega + Complex Cleansing Balm 3.5 oz/ 104 mL ?   How it is for removing eye makeup?

It’s a thick balm. It spreads pretty easily on your face. It removes mascara very well in my opinion. Doesn’t make my contacts get greasy or filmy. Removes rest of makeup very well. Emulsifies very easily. I remove with a wet cloth. Leave face feeling clean and not dried out or greasy like some balms can. I’ve tried many balms and it’s one of my favorites. @greeneyedgirl107 

July was certainly a tricky month for me! I went full on basic mode, the only products I used were LilyAna Vitamin C in morning (along with day perscription cream) and  Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Face & Eye Duo  at night (along with night perscription cream). For a moisturizer I used AMOREPACIFIC Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Mist 2.7 oz/ 80 mL , sunscreen Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 . 

At night I still used Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Hydrating Lip Plumper Original Clear to leave on for a bit, once stop tingling apply LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C . During day usually Jouer Cosmetics Essential Lip Enhancer Shine Balm 

No makeup. No point with the insane humidity.

@Weetart, love the AmorePacific hydration mist - it's so good! 💖

@Weetart  I hear you with the no make up. It’s been so hot here too!

I recently spent 300 BI points on 3 small OUAI Dean Street Gentle Body Wash samples and I'm buying full size as soon as those are gone. The Rewards Bazaar has been so good lately! 

@CarolBT I love when I discover great products using my points. I no longer hoard them. If something looks interesting I'll go for it. 

@CarolBT  How did I miss that!! I have a DS of it too. I need to pull it out and try it!!!

I was only able to do this in store @ather  - I asked if I could get three while I was at checkout, and they did it! So it was 3 x 100 BI points. 

@CarolBT  It was your lucky day!!! 

@CarolBT   I was looking at the reviews on this one and passed cause it’s apparently not the same scent as the shampoo?   How would you describe the scent?  is it a squeaky clean cleanser or a gentle non stripping one? 

@heartsmyface, hmmm, it has sort of a slippery feel, which I like. It lathers (foams?) really nicely and I think the oils leave my skin hydrated. I don't have the shampoo, so I can't compare the scent to that, but it is definitely fragrant, so something for scent sensitive folks to be aware of. It has floral notes (to my nose).

Not a lot of time this month to try new things, but I recently pulled out the Kérastase Nutritive Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair 8.5 oz/ 250 mL and Kérastase Nutritive Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair 6.8 oz/ 200 mL since I finished a few other open shampoo and conditoners. I'm a wash my hair every day kind of gal, but these make it so I don't have to if I don't want to. No other shampoo I've used day to day has every done that for my hair.

@haleyvvvv   I have yet to try a kerastase product I don’t like!  The crème magistrale I recently purchased is soooo hydrating!!!  Kérastase Curl Manifesto Nourishing Mask for Curly Hair 6.8 oz/ 200 mL 

Oooh, good to know, @heartsmyface!! I definitely want to try more from them!!

184 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png
  • 3546B127-47F1-445A-9BD6-123BDBBFD8D1.jpeg
  • C7A6F829-F116-4777-ABCC-48480D7E36C0.jpeg
  • 12062835-EA73-43AD-BB6E-786F9630AFAF.jpeg
  • 1260B62D-47A6-4EF4-8DCF-B7CBD68707E6.jpeg
  • July 2021 Favorites
  • 2E3373B8-0166-45CD-85E9-25874B102DC9.jpeg
  • color wow root cover.jpg
  • HUM gummies.jpg