cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png

Hope you are having a lovely summer so far, BIC! ☀️ Does anyone else’s beauty routine change drastically according to the weather? During the warmer months, I gravitate towards skincare products that keep my oiliness at bay (oily donuts unite!), and makeup formulas that last all day while I’m out in the sun. Now, the Beauty Insider Community would love to know: what products have you been loving recently? All hair, fragrance, skincare, makeup, and wellness product recommendations are welcome! I’m sure I’m not the only one adding everyone’s favorites to my Loves list for future purchases. 😉

Here are my July favorites:

Hit the “Reply” button below to share what beauty products you’ve been reaching for the most lately and use the “#” symbol to tag your Sephora faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

IMG_20210816_215955.jpg

Benefit POWmade full pigment pomade. 

I received this complimentary of #Infuenster to review and give my honest opinion. I really like this brow POWmade pomade it is creamy and buildable. It is long lasting and waterproof. I was sent a Really dark one which I think is too dark for me. Otherwise I will be purchasing in the future. I most definitely recommend this product. 

#Influenster

#Voxbox

#Sephora

I've been tackling my deluxe sample and travel sized products lately and this month I've got to try the Murad Mini AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 2 oz/ 60 mL and I love it!

I am into face cleansers and lip oils!! So now I am into the purlise watermelon 🍉 cleanser and the innbeauty lip oil

also enjoying the OUAI St. Barts Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g 

Drunk Elephant O-Bloos™ Rosi Glow Drops with Vitamin F  I discovered, on me anyway, are a dead ringer for Chantecaille's Happy gel blush!  I think the Rosi drops actually show up better on my skin.  I am so happy with this purchase, and the bottle should last a good while.

@Ispend2much6 I was hoping to see someone I trust post about the DE O-Bloos!  I've been eyeing them up, and might need to add the smaller size to my cart!

@missjeanie   I'm honored that you trust me. 😇

@Ispend2much6  These drops are so pretty. I probably should have included them in my favorites post as well. 

@jen81. I'm glad you got them too!

I’ve tried to write this 4643677 times and I get distracted. I will post it today! 

Going to start with a non-Sephora item (sorry!) K-18 Hair Mask/Mist (actually just Mask, the Mist is just for Pro’s) but it does have a Sephora connection, it’s made by the Founder of Aquis. Holy Moly. Nothing really impresses me anymore but this did. 

NARS Matte Bronzer Powder Laguna I’ve been using a lot this month, it’s the perfect sun kissed shade. 

Kaja Love Beat Makeup Sponge OBSESSED. I have 3. I want/need/want more. 

I know I hated/loathed this mascara before but we’ve come to an understanding and I now love it, this is my 3rd tube Urban Decay Lash Freak Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara 0.32 oz/ 9.5 mL 

Oooh nice @GG84 ! How have I not heard about this makeup sponge?😍. Going in my loves right now!

@GG84  Because I trust your judgment, I went to the K-18 site and ordered a mini mask. Thanks for mentioning it!

@GG84 What do you like about the K-18 Hair Mask?  What kind of results have you gotten?

@greeneyedgirl107 

It works on a molecular level, you dont rinse it out. (Sorry at least the pro version you dont) it completely transforms the hair. I’ve never seen anything like it. 

@GG84 Very interesting!  Thanks for the info!  @Ispend2much6 Please tag me and let me know how you like it.  Oh - and I got your PM and am really looking forward to reading it.  You are too sweet!  I've had a heck of a two weeks - covering two buildings are day.  I can barely move when I come home.  And I've gotten in to the horrible habit of coming to work early, working through lunch, and staying late.  It's like I'm burning the candle at both ends - and in the middle!

@greeneyedgirl107   Oooohh, no!  Please take care of yourself; there's only one "you."  ❤️  I will definitely tag you.  I washed and dried my hair tonight with only using Alterna shampoo and conditioner, and my hair is so frizzy! I need my additional conditioners.

I do like the COLOR WOW One Minute Transformation Anti Frizz Styling Cream 4 oz/ 120 mL .  and used some tonight also.  It has a nice, pleasant, mild scent, and it does help tame my hair some without looking greasy.  It's meant to be used on dry hair.

@GG84  Awesome favs!!

July Favorites 

A9FA0450-F252-485A-A1EF-0EC3623E42E0.jpeg

 Paulas Choice cleansing Balm 🤩🤩. ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Skincare Foundation Formosa ST4  is a summer/ spring fav. Also love it with Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Bronzing Drops with Peptides mixed in. Set it wiKosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder . This Natasha Denona 5 pan palette is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette. Live the bronze colors 🥰. 

Which 5 pan is the Natasha Denona? It looks beautiful.

@Ashletta216  It’s shade palette 08. 

@jen81, great bunch of favorites. I just started using the PC Omega cleansing balm a few days ago and am loving it! 

184 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png
  • 3546B127-47F1-445A-9BD6-123BDBBFD8D1.jpeg
  • C7A6F829-F116-4777-ABCC-48480D7E36C0.jpeg
  • 12062835-EA73-43AD-BB6E-786F9630AFAF.jpeg
  • 1260B62D-47A6-4EF4-8DCF-B7CBD68707E6.jpeg
  • July 2021 Favorites
  • 2E3373B8-0166-45CD-85E9-25874B102DC9.jpeg
  • color wow root cover.jpg
  • HUM gummies.jpg