cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png

Hope you are having a lovely summer so far, BIC! ☀️ Does anyone else’s beauty routine change drastically according to the weather? During the warmer months, I gravitate towards skincare products that keep my oiliness at bay (oily donuts unite!), and makeup formulas that last all day while I’m out in the sun. Now, the Beauty Insider Community would love to know: what products have you been loving recently? All hair, fragrance, skincare, makeup, and wellness product recommendations are welcome! I’m sure I’m not the only one adding everyone’s favorites to my Loves list for future purchases. 😉

Here are my July favorites:

Hit the “Reply” button below to share what beauty products you’ve been reaching for the most lately and use the “#” symbol to tag your Sephora faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

Ohhh, 🤣🤣🤣 @@ather 

@danielledanielle  She totally supports Olaplex 

@danielledanielle we both have a too faced palette in our favorites 🙌

I have to say, I haven't had a TF recently I was hyped for in some time.  (The one you picked is pretty great, too @lmaster . ) I feel like when they come out with a strong one, it's really strong, usally the color story or how it is curated. 

@GeorginaBT Nice collection of favs!

90263F3E-457A-4852-BAF3-6DA0C6A7FE32.jpeg

Thanks @ather for recommending the Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL . I love it and I think it’s the Vitamin C for me! 

Thanks to community members for recommending Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Golden Hour . I purchased a few cream and liquid blushes this spring for the first time and I think this formulation is my favorite. I may pick up other colors. It works great with my Real Techniques expert face brush. 

Zoya Pixiedust in Godiva is my favorite nail polish (and Pixiedust my fave formula) but I was in a rut for a long time with painting my nails until the lovely folks on the show me your nails thread inspired me to start again. 

love the tower 28 blushes @lnum Such a great formula!

@lnum  Yay I’m happy you like the tatcha vitamin c!! Also tower 28 has been my favourite blush this summer!!! I use magic hour!

@GeorginaBT Ohhh that serum is going on my loves list, my pores have been very clogged lately due to NYC humidity. 

My July favorites

IMG_20210730_201713957.jpg

dae Mini Cactus Flower Leave In Conditioner 1.7 oz/ 50 mL This has been by far my favorite leave in conditioner of all time!! I'm trying to get through products I already have, but this one is tried and true for my curls! 

The AG re coil is another staple for getting the definition I need

Christophe Robin Luscious Curl Cream with Flaxseed Oil 5 oz/ 150 mL I'm so glad I received two samples of this, because in conjunction with the other two products shown, this will be a permanent product in my routine!!

HUDA BEAUTY Silk Balm Hydrating and Nourishing Lip Balm Blush Ive been reaching for this almost daily since receiving it in the Pop box and it makes my lips feel so soft, hydrated and silky

LAWLESS The One & Done Volumizing Mascara Black in love!!! Stands up to it's claims!! One and done for sure!!

Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette – Peaches and Cream Collection 0.48 oz/ 15 g is a constant palette I'm drawn to, beautiful peach shades and great performance

Hanalei lip scrub has been the latest in my rotation and it is almost gone if that says anything 😉

@lmaster I'm on a kick with wanting to try new leave-in conditioners and detanglers so now I guess I have another to add to my growing list!

It's hands down my favorite!! @CookieGirl1 

@lmaster. The price is right so on my list it goes.

@Ispend2much6 this was a blind buy and wow I'm so happy I pulled the trigger!!

Nice favorites @lmaster! I will definitely have to add the Lawless mascara to my list!

@faeriegirl thank you!! I feel it is similar to the ilia

Those Christophe Robin products are really working for you! I have been meaning to try the prickly pear mask once I finish all my other hair masks. @lmaster 

@lnum some products are just phenomenal!!! I'm so happy I've found a routine that works so well

@lmaster Me too! Love seeing your phenomenal curls! 😍

@lnum you're so sweet!! Thank you 🤗❤️

I had a handful of favs this month:

Screenshot_20210730-131256_Instagram.jpg

• The Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 Lilac has totally won me over--love the colors and the formula is fabulous!
  • Thank goodness TJs brought back their watermelon face mist! This is just a daily staple.
  • I love how the Verb Dry Shampoo for Light Hair 4.5 oz/ 164 mL smells! I need this in a body mist...
  • The sugared lime velvet body butter is rich without feeling greasy, leaves my skin with a noticeable glow, and smells like summer in a jar 🌞
  • This summer I've been obsessed with neon nail polish and holy smokes--Cirque Colors Electric Daisy is my perfect neon yellow! I had no idea that I could like a yellow polish so much but at this rate I may need to purchase a backup.
14 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png
  • 3546B127-47F1-445A-9BD6-123BDBBFD8D1.jpeg
  • C7A6F829-F116-4777-ABCC-48480D7E36C0.jpeg
  • 12062835-EA73-43AD-BB6E-786F9630AFAF.jpeg
  • 1260B62D-47A6-4EF4-8DCF-B7CBD68707E6.jpeg
  • July 2021 Favorites
  • 2E3373B8-0166-45CD-85E9-25874B102DC9.jpeg
  • color wow root cover.jpg
  • HUM gummies.jpg