cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG

Can you believe July has come and gone? Time is flying by, and it is once again time for us to share our monthly favorites with the Beauty Insider Community! Whether it be skincare, hair care, makeup, or fragrance, we want to know what products you’ve been reaching for most in the month of July.

Here are my July faves:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

@ShortErica  Me too. I’m not a person who sweats a ton so i don’t like to compare to myself lol. 

@ather I do sweat a ton when I exercise but that type of liquid movement is different than being sprayed to the face I've found. One mascara that handled exercising well melted off my face in a water gun fight...I forget which one it was though.

@ShortErica  It will probably work good for you!! It’s survived a water gun fight! Literally the best one I’ve used lately. My second fav is still damn girl! 

I haven't been using much mascara in quarantine and have quite a few minis so on the loves list it goes! Thanks for the positive review @ather 

RE: Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

Awwh thanks ☺️ I just really love the product! And I typically don’t wear makeup while working out. But I’ve done a couple at home seshs and it held up. I also live in Arizona and it’s been 115 here and has worked great for me. @ShortErica

Re: RE: Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

Hot hot hot @lindseyyfaye. Thanks for the feedback!

@lindseyyfaye I liked Too Faced products

RE: Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

I loooooove too faced products too! Their eye shadow primer and glitter shadows are some of my favorites! @tjffc

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

My July favorites 👍🏻❤️

Too Faced Mr. Right - The Perfect Powder Brush - So soft and works great with pressed and loose powders.

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Powder - Makes my face look pore free; with powder foundation I use it as a base. I also use it to set liquid foundation.

CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Blush Nude Pop - My favorite nude blush with shimmer. The color lasts all day, even in the heat.
#Dolce & Gabbanna Garden EDP- I could not tag this one. A perfect summer fragrance for me. I like the coconut note.

essie expressie quick dry nail color - (#40 checked in) - A fantastic one coat polish that fully covers,  and dries fast as promised.

F288C747-3E69-4489-8CC9-3B0840FD46C8.jpeg

@GeorginaBT 

Ooh, that aesthetic!!  All those products look super cute

@angel7594 What a lovely photo! The Too Faced brush and powder are so pretty haha~ 😍 I'm in the market for a setting powder so might five this one a try! 

@angel7594  The brush has been such a go to for me too!

RE: Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

I’ll have to try to too faced powder! I’m always looking for something to help minimize my pores @angel7594

@angel7594, other than the Too Faced powder, which I already have, I've added all your faves to my list! 😍  It feels like TF Mr. Right brush has been in and out of my cart forever; good to know that it's soft - it's only a matter of time (and me not getting distracted by something else - ha!) Love that the Expressie polish is a one-coater! 

@itsfi  I’ve had Mr. Right for years now and never regret it! 😍

Thank you @ather! 🤗 Good to know!

July Faves

20200728_124802.jpg

20200722_114334.jpg

20200713_104249~2.jpg

Spoiler

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush 07 Drama Cla$$ 
I love the levels this gives. It usually leans towards a pinky purple but can really build up to a fun bold purple. 

FARSÁLI Rose Gold 24K Skin Mist 
Yes, am I behind in using it, but despite the scent, I do love the dewy look this gives. It is a lovely summer setting mist.

ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Before Today from the Sephora Favorites Clean Beauty set
Just beautiful. Love how it works well for both cheeks and lips and has a delicious scent/taste. Definitely would try other colors, especially if they came in bolder ones.

I was intrigued to try the Mediheal A:PE soothing mask from the 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II
This mask is everything. I don't love sheet masks, and this is going to be a repeat purchase. It is so soothing and nourishing and aside from the lip flaps has a pretty good fit.

I love the old SC feet masks. I am so sad they're being discontinued. I hope the new SC Clean Foot Masks are as good.

The Suva Beauty Rose Period palette is just gorgeous pink wonderfulness.

@haleyvvvv 

Super cute palette!

It is so good, @RAWRitsRED!!

@haleyvvvv  That palette 😍

It is a dream, @ather!!

287 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG
  • IMG_20200722_190341076.jpg
  • July Faves.jpg
  • 77B31A7A-BEEF-4471-90BA-900B4E7DA88F.jpeg
  • JulyFaves.jpg
  • SephRose2.jpg
  • AetherRQSun.jpg
  • AetherRQ.jpg