cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG

Can you believe July has come and gone? Time is flying by, and it is once again time for us to share our monthly favorites with the Beauty Insider Community! Whether it be skincare, hair care, makeup, or fragrance, we want to know what products you’ve been reaching for most in the month of July.

Here are my July faves:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

Loving all of the mini Natasha Denona palettes along with my urban decay naked basics palette

The conch little product is stunning what is it? @jessie416

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

@idanyd It looks like it’s a cream blush from Tarte’s sister brand Sugar Rush

35D81914-42B1-4147-8F28-74933EE943A7.png

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

My FAVORITES are, Cicapair tiger repair, Lash brag by Anastasia, Sol De Janeiro moisturizer, the Ordianary BHA and glamglow moisture bomb!!

1D36C282-50DB-41B9-AF01-FC86DEF381BB.jpeg

 My monthly favorites- Paulas choice 25% AhA mask, ceramic eye cream. Jane Airedale mineral powder. Trader Joe’s hand cream. Natasha Denona 5 pan palette. Ilia mascara. Charlotte tilbury magic away concealer and eyeliner.

RE: Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

The ilia mascara is my hands down favorite! Hope you like it!!! @jen81

@jen81  ILIA Limitless Lash Mascara After Midnight  is definitely my fav this month too!!

@ather I really want to try that mascara as well as the Thrive Liquid Lash Extensions mascara; both get incredible reviews and I haven't used either of them.

@CookieGirl1   I’ve never heard of the thrive one. I’ll have to check it out!!

@jen81  How does the Paula's Choice 25% AHA peel compare to other AHA peels you've tried (assuming you've tried others)? I'm bummed that I missed out on it: I meant to order it but missed the limited release window. I hope PC brings it back! 

Sorry I just saw this. It’s supposed to come back in 2021! I like it better that drunk elephant it’s less harsh in my opinion. I still use both because I’m a hoarder of skin care products. 😆 @WinglessOne 

@jen81 Nice favorites!

I love the CT magic away concealer @jen81!

This is my new holy grail product! And the price of this set is unbeatable! It’s super lightweight, doesn’t flake off and it’s a clean product. Highly recommend.

@lindseyyfaye  Totally my fav too!!

RE: Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

Definitely my new go to!!! I absolutely love it! @ather

@lindseyyfaye  This is one of my favorite mascaras, too, mostly because it's effective without eye irritation. (The vast majority of mascaras on the market hurt my eyes.) Looks like you get even better results from it than I do! 

RE: Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

Completely agree!! I love that it’s a clean product, doesn’t bother my sensitive eyes either and the brush amazing having the two types! @WinglessOne

You really sell this well @lindseyyfaye - beautiful! Have you ever worn it while exercising? I'm curious how it handles sweating. I'm too lazy to remove things before working out but don't want to look like a raccoon either.

@ShortErica  I use this one too and mild exercises seem fine for me. But I was sprayed in the face with the garden hose tonight and I did have some running down my face 😂 

Hahaha I hope my sweating wouldn't have the same effect as a garden hose @ather 🤣

287 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG
  • IMG_20200722_190341076.jpg
  • July Faves.jpg
  • 77B31A7A-BEEF-4471-90BA-900B4E7DA88F.jpeg
  • JulyFaves.jpg
  • SephRose2.jpg
  • AetherRQSun.jpg
  • AetherRQ.jpg
testing