Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg

Happy 2023, Beauty Insider Community! ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ‰ This year, I will personally be working on trying to channel all the positive energy and am sending all the good vibes to each of you through my computer screen. โœจ To kick off the new year, Iโ€™ve hit the ground running by trying to consistently use products that make me happy, and Iโ€™m sharing a few of them here in my January favorites.

Here are the beauty goodies Iโ€™ve been reaching for most this month:

Now itโ€™s your turn! What makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you been using the most in January? Hit the โ€œReplyโ€ button to share โ€“ and donโ€™t forget to tag your faves by using the โ€œ#โ€ symbol!

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

@cianni Nice January faves. I really enjoyed the detox shampoo and Armani foundation. Great to know you found some products that work great for you ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Mellmars1185 it's so satisfying to find products that just work right away!!

@cianni So true! Thankfully the support of this community makes shopping easier with all of the great feedback ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ

Yaaaay @cianni! Iโ€™m so glad you found a great shade match in the Armani LSF โฃ๏ธ I loooove that foundation. โ™ฅ๏ธ It adds such a beautiful radiance to the complexion! 

Iโ€™ve heard so many good things about the LRP Cicaplast - do you use it year round or is it more of a winter skin warrior?

@itsfi i tried the LSF and the GUERLAIN Parure Gold Radiant Matte Skin Perfecting Longwear Foundation and the Armani blew it out of the water! the price difference between the two didnt hurt (and the guerlain usually has way too much fragrance for me), but in terms of how it looks and feels on the skin, Armani all the way!

i use the cicaplast all year round! it is more necessary in the winter for hydration, but it does have a bit of a mattifying effect on me, so i like it in the summer too. it also has some really nice skincare/healing properties (i believe it was originally created for use on burn victims in french hospitals - but i'll fact check that and get back to you!), so it's nice in the summer for any sun sensitivities/burns, bug bite irritations, minor scratches etc. i dont know about you but in the summer, i find i'm always getting little scratches and stuff from being out in the garden!

@cianni  I canโ€™t live without K-18 either!!! Itโ€™s just soooo good!

@ather my hair only knows BK and AK (before K18 and after ๐Ÿ˜‚)

@cianni  Omg. I love it. 

That shampoo is soooo good @cianni it dosent overly strip or dry out your hair but it sure cleans and detoxes the scalp ๐Ÿฅฐ Excellent winter choices in your selection โ„๏ธ I have the DE mask in a foil packet, I'm have to give it a try soon, you make it sound wonderful ๐Ÿ˜€ 

@CynthieLu the DE is definitely a splurge, but i find i use such a tiny amount versus how much of the laneige i used. i'm a little bummed about the laneige animal testing policies which have resulted in my moving away from some products i really love, but happy to have found such a great replacement (that does a better job), so soon!

Your list is full of great Winter staples, @cianni ๐Ÿ™‚

@CookieGirl1 thank you! it's freezing where i am, so they are all necessities! 

The SDJ body scrub smells so good @cianni!

@faeriegirl right!! it's makes me think of being on vacation!

@cianni that K18 detox is extraordinarily gentle, yes, yes and yes to that!!

@eshoe i never thought i'd be able to have detox and gentle in the same product (without one of those claims being a little dubious...), but so happy with this one!

I hear ya, @cianni. Products that work double duty are well worth it! 

@cianni  Great choices! ๐Ÿ™‚ The Josie Maran sounds really nice.

@PrettyPaint it's so nice! i still sometimes have flashbacks from the super matte era, and can't believe i'm willingly putting oil on my face but it's a gamechanger! not too oily at all. plus the is so pretty!

THE #nรฉcessaire body serum!! Who knew?!

I use hyaluronic acid for my face but never thought about it for my body. I have extremely dry skin and I take really hot showers. My skin has never felt softer. I used to mix with my cheap Walmart lotion but now I put it on before and let it sit and then put lotion on. Itโ€™s made the hugest difference in my skin texture moisture and tone! Woohoo. 

@Krismorganj Good to know! I am glad you found a way to optimize the product!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg
  • 0FABABDC-FE0A-43D8-B346-ABEEACBDFB94.jpeg
  • 6CC7C5DF-D6D0-4070-8ABA-43AE6E9FBB8F.jpeg
  • 10AE8B5B-F094-48A2-A648-75E8E8B40878.jpeg
  • 3319977F-5D3A-4B84-B298-FB24F3AE4CEA.png
  • Benefit Clear Fluff Up Brow Wax
  • January 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_20230126_152750350.jpg
  • F96D6369-C0EB-4511-855F-C223D827EC14.jpeg