Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg

Happy 2023, Beauty Insider Community! 🤩🎉 This year, I will personally be working on trying to channel all the positive energy and am sending all the good vibes to each of you through my computer screen. To kick off the new year, I’ve hit the ground running by trying to consistently use products that make me happy, and I’m sharing a few of them here in my January favorites.

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for most this month:

Now it’s your turn! What makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you been using the most in January? Hit the “Reply” button to share – and don’t forget to tag your faves by using the “#” symbol!

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

@eshoe That candle scent sounds divine. The YSL lippies are so good. Great favourites!

The YSL lippies are too good, @Mellmars1185 - I wish I could buy them all 😂

@eshoe wonderful favorites. I’m hoping you will find some new favorites in the box I’m sending you. I can’t wait for you to get it. 😉

Thank you, @SportyGirly125! You always find such fun and cool surprises to send me, I can hardly wait ☺️

Every month, I tell myself I’m going to note my favorites and then every month, I don’t get around to it! Here’s to trying again for January, lol!!! And thank you for the positive vibes, I could use them, and will send back and out into BIC, too!! 💗💗💗 @GeorginaBT 

@sister13 lol! 😄

Saaaammme @sister13 🤣😂

I'm running low on sunscreen and was debating whether or not to try Supergoop! Does it work well under makeup?

@dimesandnichols @I find it does. It used to be my favorite until I discovered LANEIGE Hydro UV Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ 1.6 oz/ 50 mL 

You won’t believe this, but the Laneige sunscreen is the one I’m almost out of!!! It is a great product.

Loving your photo @GeorginaBT - your set up and lighting look so good! ❤️ Fab choices for favorites too! That JVN serum has been on my list for a while - all his products have been so good to my hair! Does the serum have the same beautiful scent as his styling milk or the goodies in his Nurture line? How often do you use it during the week?

A huge YES!! to using (and consistently using) products that make you happy! I need to do a better job of that throughout the year. 

@GeorginaBT  What a great idea! I love this! Great favs for January!

@GeorginaBT Great theme! What I am using this month and what makes me happy are the following:

JVN Complete Blowout Styling Milk 3 oz / 90 mL 

SKYLAR Isle Escape Eau De Parfum Rollerball 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 

Briogeo Farewell Frizz™ Smoothing Conditioner 

ILIA Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil Linger 

I think I am going to apply this theme to my life ! I need more happiness 😊

@Mellmars1185, the JVN styling milk is so good. 😃 It’s made my favorites for the month as well. 

Finding more happiness is a great goal 💗you picked some lovely favorites @Mellmars1185 JVNs Blowout Milk almost made my list, that stuff is so spectacular ‌👌‌ ‌😍‌ 

@CynthieLu Thank you! It really is a nice treat for my hair in the colder months.

@Mellmars1185  I also have been loving the JVN!! I think I’m general the world could use more happiness! 

Sending positive vibes right back at ya 🦄 @GeorginaBT and to everyone here in the BIC 🖤🩶

My skin care goals this year include preventing premature lines and wrinkles so it's SPF everyday and nothing makes its a easy as #Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ 2.5 oz/ 73.9 , I love it too! It dosen't feel uncomfortable like regular sunscreens and it doubles a a primer, so yeahy that's a sure plus!

I am on a hair care journey since I dye my hair pretty often 😅 and #K18 and #Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector (In separate routines) are a great hair recovery power duo in my routine for soft, manageable hair.

I use alot of fun products but these are all a must have for me.

Yes to SPF daily @CynthieLu!!! 👍🏼 That K18 is a fabulous product! ♥️ I’m excited to hear about your hair care journey. 

My hair takes alot of abuse from me @itsfi 😄 but I rotate between k18 and olaplex and it definitely helps allot. I started k18 last May and it still does a great job keeping my hair healthy 💕 

K 18 is the best @CynthieLu !

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg
  • 0FABABDC-FE0A-43D8-B346-ABEEACBDFB94.jpeg
  • 6CC7C5DF-D6D0-4070-8ABA-43AE6E9FBB8F.jpeg
  • 10AE8B5B-F094-48A2-A648-75E8E8B40878.jpeg
  • 3319977F-5D3A-4B84-B298-FB24F3AE4CEA.png
  • Benefit Clear Fluff Up Brow Wax
  • January 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_20230126_152750350.jpg