Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT's January 2022 Favorites.png

You know what they say: new year, new skincare routine! 🤪 I celebrated the start of 2022 by cracking open a few products that have been sitting in my stash for a while, and I was happy to discover some that I could see quickly becoming holy grails. Whether they’re newfound finds or longtime faves, the Beauty Insider Community wants to know what beauty products you’ve been loving in January!

Here are my favorites for the month:

Hit the “Reply” button below and use the “#” symbol to let us know what skincare, makeup, hair care, or wellness products you’ve been reaching for most this month!

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2022 Edition!

@eshoe I wish I would have gotten you that trio but thought maybe you picked one up already. 

lmaster confirmed she also loves the lip balm butter. 

Oh no, @SportyGirly125 - what you gifted me was perfect! I am on a very loose lip balm/mask low buy, as I have so many right now and really need to work through my stash. There will be more to try soon enough😂

@SportyGirly125  I wonder if the TJ's lip balm is made by Summer Friday- do you think so?

@Ispend2much6 I don't think so.  The texture isn't the same.  SF has more of a thick texture whereas the TJs one is smooth and creamy and isn't as stiff.

@SportyGirly125 MmMmm, lemon custard. 💛 Love the love for these BIC gifts. 😊

@GeorginaBT I agree. The BIC community knows how to enable and gift the best gifts. 

@SportyGirly125 is the TJs balm scented?

@CookieGirl1 Yes it has a vanilla scent.

I am using The INKEY List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL  as a facial cleanser in the morning and evening.

Day - after cleansing The INKEY List 15% Vitamin C and EGF Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Also using Supergoop! 100% Mineral Mattescreen Sunscreen SPF 40 1.5 oz/ 45 mL 

Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm & Makeup Remover 3.4 oz/ 100 mL  to remove makeup after work.

After showering i am using The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum    followed by Kate Somerville DeliKate™ Recovery Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

After cleansing at night I am using The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL followed by

The INKEY List Retinol Anti-Aging Serum  and finishing with the Kate moisturizer.

I used a lip balm before bed Lano 101 Ointment Multi-Balm Coconutter 0.35 oz/ 10 g 

@Mellmars1185 Hooray for INKEY List faves! The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum is my favorite hyaluronic - I really notice a difference in how hydrated my skin feels when I use it vs not. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • GeorginaBT's January 2022 Favorites.png
  • 39B48903-2F4C-499C-9CD2-27C6CC5A0260.jpeg
  • 77CB1499-CE4A-4BEF-A0A6-00BFDBF9458C.jpeg
  • 83CA22D2-182E-4CE6-A225-85792C66CC5D.jpeg
  • By Nature, hair mask
  • Bath&BodyWorks, strawberry pound cake body scrub
  • Ceteaphil, daily facial cleanser
  • CALA, rose water deep cleansing foam
  • Bath&BodyWorks, stress relief foambath