Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT's January Faves.JPG

Whew – one month down, eleven more to go in 2020, BIC! 😄 Now that we’re near the end of January, it’s time for us to share our favorite beauty products of the month. I know many of us are following beauty-related new year’s resolutions like finally finishing up a stash of products or going on beauty low-buys, so I’m extremely curious what products made it out on top for you this month. Whether it’s skincare, hair care, makeup, or fragrance, the Beauty Insider Community would love to know your favorites.

Here are my January favorites:

What beauty products have you been loving so far this year? Be sure to leave your favorites in a response below, and make sure to show and tell! 🙂

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2020 Edition!

Thank you so much @lmaster !💗

@Tamara76, beautiful photo and lovely picks for your favorites! That Gucci fragrance is ahhhmazing! 😍

@Tamara76 LOVE this list! Heart

Have you tried LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask? Wondering how LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask compares - I've heard that the latter is great for targeting redness, but want to know your opinion!

Hi @Tamara76 ,

This is a great set of favorites! I have been curious about the Maison Margiela Replica Fragrance in Springtime in a Park.I need to figure out what my signature scent is. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @Tamara76,

What great picks! Thanks for sharing.

Best,
Rebecca

Many of these products are all about helping me get through a Chicago winter:

-The INKEY List Rosehip Nourishing Night Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL has been a wonderful addition to my PM routine. A few drops under my night cream have helped to banish dryness and temper some of my mild rosacea redness. I find the tube to be very messy, so I might switch over to The Ordinary's version when I run out. 

-SEPHORA COLLECTION - Color Enhancing Lip Oil and Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve in a Tube Rosebud Salve in a Tube are among the only things I want on my lips right now! They're both so nourishing, and provide a sheer wash of color that I prefer most days.

-We've had so many cases of flu and strep at my school that I'm washing my hands more than ever, and Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream 3 oz/ 89 mLand SEPHORA COLLECTION - Hand Maskare working together to keep them from becoming too chapped. 

-MAISON MARGIELA - ’REPLICA’ By The Fireplace Travel Spray is my main winter fragrance. The roasty toasty notes help me feel cozy and warm no matter what's happening outside.

-While Biba is still my go-to, I've loved the two mattes in the NATASHA DENONA - Mini Gold Eyeshadow Palette. Lodge creates the perfect single shadow look, and Bia is the olive green I was missing in my life. The shimmer shades are stunning, of course, but I go back to the mattes over and over. 

@tastelikewater by the fireplace is the most unique scent!! Love it too

Lots of great faves here @tastelikewater! That lip oil is really nice; love the color and how nourishing the oil is! 

@tastelikewater I can use all the hydration I can get right now so thank you for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

That Maison is such a great chilly-weather scent, @tastelikewater!

The Rosehip oil and lip oil sounds great, @tastelikewater!

Hi @tastelikewater,

I've really interested in the Inkey List Rosehip Oil. Rosehip is such a great skincare ingredient because it's good for hydrating and calming the skin. During the winter months, I like layering a moisturizer underneath an oil. 

I’ve been meaning to post my January favorites.  A little late but better than never. 5485F141-DF5A-4A25-82AF-894974C1CAF8.jpeg

I fell back in love with Miss Dior after a long break from it.  It’s a classic for a reason. 
The Etude House double lasting serum foundation is so skinnlike.  I’ve been loving it over the Paul and Joe moisturizing primer.  the p&j i like wearing on its own for the gym for a bare but there look.  

Oooh @heartsmyface, I’m intrigued by that EH foundation; gonna put that on my list. The Fenty liner is already on the list; swatched a few in store and I like! 💕

Hi @heartsmyface,

What awesome favorites! The serum foundation sounds amazing! 

Best,
Rebecca

Every time I smell Miss Dior, I fall back in love - need to get a bottle💗 @heartsmyface 

I love falling in love with an old favorite, @heartsmyface. That is such a pretty bottle, too! The EH foundation looks interesting, like it would make your skin look really dewy.

Is that ciate bronzer? @heartsmyface 

@lmaster   It’s the blush.  It has the most perfect sheen while not being powdery at all.  

Ooooohhh the bronzer has the same packaging,,,I should of known it was the blush @heartsmyface 😉

@lmaster haha i made such a big deal about the blush for the last while.  I should definitely try for that bronzer though. 

346 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos19
  • GeorginaBT's January Faves.JPG
  • 189758A0-02FA-4D03-853D-C1C661F4E023.jpeg
  • January 2020 favorites
  • Natasha Denona Blush Duo: Dark Berry on top, Toutou on bottom
  • 4C47CFA4-84D8-45DC-BEDF-490B6D630248.jpeg
  • AB0EB750-3431-41E3-837B-34A39F35D451.jpeg
  • 370CED36-5441-48C1-8668-6FD3DBA47B0F.jpeg
  • C0F1D114-8480-45A1-9427-E31BA2D91C16.jpeg
  • 383A7198-6BA0-495D-98A5-2B3B3A7258A3.jpeg