Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

Monthly Faves February 2024Monthly Faves February 2024

I hope this month has been treating you well, BIC, because this year we get an extra day to celebrate our February favorites! 💞 I’ve been feeling a little adventurous lately and testing out some new (or new-to-me) products, as well as some new shades of products and brands I already know and love. I’ve been manifesting sleek hair, smooth skin, and natural-looking makeup this month, and I think I found the right combo of products to get me there – or at least try! 😉

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for the most this month:

Take it away, Community! Tell us what your favorites have been this February. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

The Hanni Water Balm looks really good and efficient too @itsfi . I need to look at that! Forgot about the Ami C sticks- they are good! I do enjoy the one I have. Great favs. Where did Feb go! 

@Sunnysmom, ohhh, which shade do you have in the Ami Cole sticks? The plum shade? 

The Hanni mist is one I’d highly recommend looking into. It’s going to be repurchased after I finish this bottle. Maybe even before I finish it. 😆 

Yes @itsfi ! Spice- plum! The Hanni mist is now on my list for the sale ! 😀

It’s so easy peasy @Sunnysmom, and we all know that goes a long way! It’s on my bathroom counter, right there waiting for me when I’m out of the shower. With the colder seasons, I’ve followed up with a lotion or oil just because my skin is on the dry side but once the warmer weather rolls in (“once” because it’s not looking like it’s coming any time soon as I look out my window), I’m interested to see how this will perform on its own for hydrating the skin.

I’m wondering that too @itsfi . I used some other drugstore spray oil years ago and can’t recall brand but it was tricky and I stopped. This looks so nice! 

It has a nice, light scent to it too @Sunnysmom - fresh, clean, maybe (?) ever so slightly, floral. 

@itsfi Amazing Favorites for February. I can't beleive how quickly the month went by!

@Mellmars1185, it seems like days fly by! Thanks! I’ve been shopping my stash more and it’s been a lot fun. It’s also a given me a chance to really put some new-to-me treats, like a few of this month’s favorites, to good use. 😊 

@itsfi  How is today the 29th already? Or as my little guy calls it leaf day 🤣 soooo I see so many new items here!!! I was curious about the Rare beauty and sounds like an awesome product!! What is Hanni!!! I need to check it out asap!! And the Ami Cole looks beautiful 😍 great favs!! 

Oh my gosh, your little guy is so cute @ather🤗 I wasn't so sure about the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Find Comfort Stop & Soothe Aromatherapy Pen 0.16 oz / 5 mL when I first picked it up at the beginning of the year, but it's such a good product to have on hand for a little pick me up or a destressor. It isn't going to make all the stuff that weighs on me go away but it does help to make me feel a little less ... tense? Overwhelmed? Both? I know that the physical act of dispensing the product, rubbing my palms together and then inhaling the scent from my palms gets me into the mindset of breathing in and out more deeply. Even if it's for a short period of time, it's a good reset. 

Oh, definitely check out the Hanni Water Balm Custom Hydration Body Moisturizer Mist 6.76 oz / 200 mL - I can tell my legs are less dry since I've been using it. It's really easy to use too and absorbs really quickly. The packaging has it's pros and cons - love the sturdiness and sustainability aspect of it being a glass bottle, but that also means I have to be extra careful with it so it doesn't fall off the counter or out of hands. The spray / mist on it is good too - convenient, though there are, of course, times when I have to angle it a certain way so I can get product out - holding it upside down isn't going to work. 

@itsfi  You always take the best pictures! 📸 I have not tried those caffeine eye masks yet! Will definitely have to now! I really loved The Crème Shop Caffeine Masquerade eye mask, but I think it's discontinued now? - so I need to find a new favorite 😉 Do they have a scent?

Awww, thank you @Shosh85 for saying that; very kind of you. I'm trying to find what works when I don't have natural sunlight, or when it's gloomy outside. 

These caffeine eye masks are fabulous! There's a very, very soft coffee smell; it doesn't last long, but it's nice little treat, fleeting though it may be. Ohhhh, I loved those masquerade eye masks from The Creme Shop. These are not as large as TCS ones - I did appreciate how they covered such a large area - undereyes and part of the cheeks, areas where I am prone to a lot of dryness. Sadly, like many good masks, it has been discontinued. 😫 The caffeine eye mask from The Creme Shop, the coconut ceramide mask from Too Cool For School and the honey banana (or was it banana honey?) sheet mask from Secet Key - all faves and all discontinued. Le sigh

Great faves @itsfi , the Ami multistick is slept on IMO, so I am glad to hear you and hibiscus hit off this month.

Also, desperately awaiting the arrival of the Harlem Perfume Co., hoping their speakeasy candle becomes available.

@danielledanielle  If you have a local Nordstrom, check their Home department for Harlem Candle Co. candles. Some scents are available at Nordy’s site, but my local store also stocks 4 or 5 in-store, including Speakeasy, Josephine, and Langston. Now that I’ve smelled those in person, I’ll probably buy Langston next. (Only reason I left it behind is the order I’ve got coming direct from HCO in a couple days. I’m trying not to buy too many candles til I’ve finished more of my existing ones.) 

Oooh, thank you for the tip @WinglessOne 

@danielledanielle, thank you. I’m actually surprised more people don’t know about the multistick - one of the best ones around, in my opinion. Their shade selection is limited but hits some major shades. I can see adding a few more to round out the range.

Ami Cole Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip.jpeg

I am hoping that there is a sampler candle set available, maybe a mini, or I could do a full size. They have a really nice selection. 

@missjeanie @ather  here’s what all the shades look like

@itsfi Thanks for enabling I mean… swatching for us! I do enjoy a great berry blush!! — added to list!! 

Thick lines of the blushes for you @missjeanie

Lol... @itsfi I've got one on my list!  I'll do some lines when my sale purchases roll in!  

@itsfi  Oooooo these are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing the swatches! 

@ather, thank you. I haven't had a ton of multisticks but these apply beautifully. The formula is less dry than the Westman Atelier.

19 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • Monthly Faves February 2024
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-43-41 Magic Elixir – Scalp & Hair Oil Treatment – Kiehl’s.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-53 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-21 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-31 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • 5F8534EB-3F00-4CD3-8522-A49E25A298EE.jpeg
  • IMG_5283.jpeg
  • IMG_20240220_074648507.jpg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1708650613569.png
  • 1000014603.jpg
  • 1000014544.jpg
  • 1000014542.jpg
  • 1000013912.jpg
  • 20240223_132524.jpg