Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

Monthly Faves February 2024Monthly Faves February 2024

I hope this month has been treating you well, BIC, because this year we get an extra day to celebrate our February favorites! 💞 I’ve been feeling a little adventurous lately and testing out some new (or new-to-me) products, as well as some new shades of products and brands I already know and love. I’ve been manifesting sleek hair, smooth skin, and natural-looking makeup this month, and I think I found the right combo of products to get me there – or at least try! 😉

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for the most this month:

Take it away, Community! Tell us what your favorites have been this February. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

Thank you very much @Mellmars1185.

I hope you feel better soon 🙏 @Loretta55, health definitely comes first. 🩵🩷

Thank you very much @CynthieLu.

@Loretta55  Ooo I’ve been loving the new inn beauty products nice to hear one made your fav! Hope your feeling better. 

Thank you very much @ather. InnBeauty Project items are so underrated.

@Loretta55 hope you're doing OK!

I am still working on pain management @CookieGirl1 . I’m still hopeful that I will find the right balance in the future. Thank you very much for thinking about me. Also you recommended the Dove Body Washes that I am loving.

@Loretta55 thinking of you, and wishing you good health inside and out!  ❤️ 💙 💜 💖 💗 

Thank you very much @greeneyedgirl107. How are you and your husband feeling?

My big favorite this month is the  deluxe sample of Sunday Riley A+ High-Dose Retinol Serum .  From the beginning this product has left my skin looking it's best.

@CorgiMommy Nice! I just finished a big bottle of it before trying the Paula's Choice one in my faves list. I really like both!

@CorgiMommy  Ooooo results from a sample that’s amazing! 

That's sooooo awesome @CorgiMommy 🥳🥳🥳

The results are noticeable? 

@CynthieLu my skin just looks brighter and smoother then ever

That is fantastic! @CorgiMommy 😍

I think I'm adding this too my loves list, so I can't think about it come the spring sale. 💖

How often a week are you using it?

February 2024 FavoritesFebruary 2024 Favorites

Spoiler

Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick Hibiscus is an easy peasy 2-in-1 blush and lip stick. The shade Hibiscus is a pretty berry shade that can be sheered out for a flush of color on the cheeks or built up for more intensity. A little goes a long way and this applies beautifully and easily on the cheeks as well as the lips. Thank you to @danielledanielle for introducing me to this brand. This, along with their lip oils (Romance and Smitten, in particular) are my favorite products from the brand. Blush isn't one of those beauty products I purchase often, but I can see myself picking up another shade from this line. 

Peppermint and lavender can be strong and intense scents on the own so combined they could be intense and heady. That’s not the case with the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Find Comfort Stop & Soothe Aromatherapy Pen 0.16 oz / 5 mL. The pairing of the peppermint and lavender is soft and blends together to be simultaneously calming and uplifting. 💖 I like to dispense a small amount of the gel-cream onto my palm, massage the product between my hands, and then breathe in the tranquilly soothing and invigorating scent. 

The soft, warm, slightly sweet & boozy notes on the Harlem Perfume Co. Speakeasy Candle are comfy and cozy. While I wouldn’t mind a little more smokiness, it really scents a room (or hallway) marvelously. Was excited to see the brand as one of the finalists for the Sephora Accelerate Program. 

Hanni Water Balm Custom Hydration Body Moisturizer Mist 6.76 oz / 200 mL has become one of my favorite discoveries - I have it right on my sink to remind myself to use it after stepping out of the shower. It’s a quick shot of hydration to the body. Much needed year round but especially in the winter season. @Westcoasty and I had briefly discussed the benefits of moisturizing the skin quickly out of the shower - this one's great westcoasty. I'm not saying I'm as consistent with it as I'd like to be, but I definitely see and feel the benefits when I do use this.)

These SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Eye Mask Caffeine really hit the spot when I need a lift to my complexion - after just 5 minutes, I look more alert and awake - add a cup of coffee to enjoy during that 5 minute wear time and I'm feeling more alert and awake too! 😊 This makes a good prep for eye cream & concealer as well. 

This month is quickly coming to a close, and with an extra day, too, this year! It gets said every month but it really is amazaing how fast it all goes by @AlexBT. Hope February has been good to everyone. I'm going to enjoy the next few days of warmth in the Bay Area before the rain comes back next month. 

@itsfi Note to self to stock up on those SC caffeine masks! Sounds better for my skin than the 3 cups of coffee I've been drinking these days 😵 Thanks for sharing your faves!!!

Whoa, whoa, whoa @AlexBT, coffee ️ and these SC caffeine masks are not mutually exclusive! I say go with BOTH! ♥️ 

What’s your preferred way to drink coffee? Black? Cream & sugar? Cold brew? Flat white? Cappuccino? Latte? Something else? 

The Hanni Water Balm looks really good and efficient too @itsfi . I need to look at that! Forgot about the Ami C sticks- they are good! I do enjoy the one I have. Great favs. Where did Feb go! 

@Sunnysmom, ohhh, which shade do you have in the Ami Cole sticks? The plum shade? 

The Hanni mist is one I’d highly recommend looking into. It’s going to be repurchased after I finish this bottle. Maybe even before I finish it. 😆 

Yes @itsfi ! Spice- plum! The Hanni mist is now on my list for the sale ! 😀

39 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • Monthly Faves February 2024
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-43-41 Magic Elixir – Scalp & Hair Oil Treatment – Kiehl’s.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-53 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-21 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-31 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • 5F8534EB-3F00-4CD3-8522-A49E25A298EE.jpeg
  • IMG_5283.jpeg
  • IMG_20240220_074648507.jpg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1708650613569.png
  • 1000014603.jpg
  • 1000014544.jpg
  • 1000014542.jpg
  • 1000013912.jpg
  • 20240223_132524.jpg