Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - February 2023Monthly Favorites - February 2023

Where did you go, February? This short month has surely whizzed right by, but I still had plenty of time to rack up my share of beauty faves! This month was all about second chances – giving a new shot to products in my stash that I hadn’t taken the time to really figure out, style properly, or layer correctly when I first scooped them up. It’s not always love at first sight when it comes to my beauty purchases, so I’m sure glad I stuck with them!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of February:

Which beauty favorites did you find “Loves List” worthy this month? Reply below and let us know – and don’t forget to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2023 Edition!

@CynthieLu Why did this post make me want to chug down my entire water bottle? 💦 Love this intense hydration routine -- and the green packaging theme! So lush.

Thank you 💚 I'm loving greens right now @AlexBT.

I've been drawn to green hair accessories, eyeshadows.  They are so appealing.

I think I'm eager for spring  🌱 😄

@CynthieLu Great favourites. It sounds like you really nourished your skin and hair. We need it to protect us from the Winter elements! ❄️

I am a big fan of both Laneige masks 💚💙

Laneige moisturizers know what they are doing 👌

🌨 I hear you @Mellmars1185 northern skincare means hydrating and protecting, you gotta figure anti aging products focus on good moisturizing to help prevent wrinkles etc.. (along with other ingredients of course) I think not letting our skin get to dried out is helpful just for basic wrinkles prevention 😉

Great faves @AlexBT ! I’m so curious about the Colorwow!  thanks for sharing your faces!

@sister13 It's a great volume booster in between washes! When I actually have the energy to style my hair, that is... 😉

PXL_20230301_035115047.jpg

February Feels

The regret feel: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer RIRI ... Should. Have. Picked. Up. Two.  It has this gorgeous sparkle that makes mauve work for me.

The obsessions: Sonia G face brush.  The fact that it can handle liquid (I hope?) And powder, with a slightly angled head.  OBSESSED.  And, I'm just as obsessed with Ami Colé Lash-Amplifying Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara Rich Black .  It lengthens, it lifts, it gives me feathery lashes.

The flutter feel: SKYLAR Vanilla Sky Candle 8 oz/ 226 g .  If you don't like that cupcake baking smell, this won't be for you, but I love it.  When it's not lit, it still smells lovely.

The "it grows on you" PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership X Eyeshadow Palette: Moonlit Seduction  .  When I first swatched it in store, I wasn't in love.  But, during the holiday sale, I finally got my hands on MIII, and picked up X just to get the duo.  I've been using X more than III

The I'm still in love with you vibe: SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Palette Captivate .  Thanks again @TeamBIC .  I took this on a trip, and it did not disappoint.  It's a great face palette, my favorite combo is the shimmery blush with the highlighter, but it's alllllll good.

The big game vibe: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Football Sponge .  It's cute and it swells up pretty well.  It's a decent sponge and a lot of fun.

The ones that hype you up feel:

Ami Colé Light-Catching Highlighter Balm Glaze and Hyper Skin Gentle Brightening Gel Cleanser with Mandelic Acid 5 oz / 150 mL .  Hyper - I have the mini for travel, but man it reminded me of how good it is.  It's gentle, a little goes such a long way (this lasted me two trips) and it fades dark spots pretty quickly.  The Ami balm - it just makes me feel pretty on low/non make up days by giving me a subtle shine, but not where I look greasy.

@danielledanielle  Great favs! I agree I love the SC face palette too!

I always love the creative way you present your favorites @danielledanielle ! 

Thanks @Saradestin 

@danielledanielle LOVE your creative theme, as always 🙂 And so glad you got the Fenty limited edition goodies! That sponge is adorbs.

Thank you @AlexBT , I love monthly favorites and I love that you love my theme.

@danielledanielle Nice faves! That PM palettes looks so pretty! Is it cool toned?

@Mellmars1185, it leans mostly cool, but yesterday I did a look with three shades and again my complexion (tan, olive toned) it came out warm.

@danielledanielle I noticed the same thing happens to me. Everything looks warm.

You didn't ask 🤣 @Mellmars1185 , but I put together three pics using this palette

IMG_20230302_215420.jpg

 left is warm to me, middle is cool... The right is like, 50/50

Stunning in all of them @danielledanielle ! 😍😍😍

Thank you @Saradestin . 🙏🏼

(The right is my fave, I love a good smoky eye)

@danielledanielle They all look beautiful on you. I see what you mean. Thanks for the pictures. I really want to make more time for eyeshadow. Do you use a primer? How do they last?

@Mellmars1185 , thank you very much.

I use primer always.  My eyelids get oily, so if I skip it, the colors separate around the fold.   I also set it with setting powder as like insurance, just because my brows have also become oily, so the setting powder helps keep things going, since I don't touch up midday like I used to.  Concealer doesn't work for me as eyeshadow primer, so if I need a color to also pop, I'll use SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Waterproof Eyeshadow & Eyeliner Multi-Stick , over the primer. It's a lot, but it works for me.

@danielledanielle Thanks for sharing your makeup prep with me. I also have oily eyelids. I avoided eyeshadow for tears because of the creasing that I would experience. There are a lot of great products that I need to experiment with. Even if I dont wear eyeshadow, I set my oily eyelids with setting powder to prevent my mascara from transferring.

Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Monthly Favorites - February 2023
  • 05B35812-4A61-4BFF-A07F-2F04C9070CF0.jpeg
  • R00132596_M.jpe
  • 20230225_153143.jpg
  • 194CECD0-2968-4F88-B733-E25D38ABE614.jpeg
  • A590BC4B-E90A-4256-8BCE-2221632ABFC6.png
  • B953F702-0342-4465-BF0C-C788B7A6B864.png
  • 20230225_212736_HDR.jpg
  • 20230225_213006_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20230223_114807152.jpg