Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - February 2022Monthly Favorites - February 2022

Hello, February! 😍 It’s the season of love, and we enjoyed hearing how you all celebrated V-Day in @Kim888's thread: Happy Valentine’s Day 2022: Share your Plans, Looks and Decorations looks for V-day fun! Whether you spent it with a special someone, your family, your favorite gals and pals (or maybe your Valentine was the mail-person delivering your latest Sephora order? 🥰), I think we can all agree on one thing – our love for all things beauty is what unites us here in the BIC! So let’s talk February favorites!

Here are the products I’ve falling in love with this month (and in some cases, back in love!):

Tell us your February product loves! Which skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you discovered (or rediscovered) this month? Reply below and use the “#” sign to tag your faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2022 Edition!

❤️Two new fragrances I got recently: NEST New York Golden Nectar Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

a very sweet, floral scent, and 

Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum 

which is my new favorite scent, it’s floral as well, and makes me think of tropical 🌸 flowers.

Also enjoying Bumble and bumble Gentle Shampoo smells great and doesn’t dry scalp. I use it on my color treated hair.

I don't think I participated at the end of February (oops). Prior to my no buy I bought a mini of the Too Faced Hangover Pillow Balm Ultra-Hydrating Lip Balm Original and fell in love with it during my no-buy February month. I picked up a larger size already since I'm still on a low buy but I really need this in my life. I've tried both laneige and bite beauty but this is truly the ultimate overnight treatment. My lips really do feel like "pillows" when I wake up in the morning. Highly recommend. 🙂

What brought my skin, hair, and home a little extra joy this February💗

3510A881-35F9-4321-BE28-5ECE01CEE9F8.jpeg

Spoiler
Chanel No 1 Revitalizing Foundation - This was a little tricky at first. The texture threw me off, as mixing it with my usual go-to Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow sheered it out considerably. Alone, it gives a much softer finish than other med-full coverage foundations I have used. It feels very nourishing, and I appreciate the skincare as makeup hybrid approach. It works well for winter skin!

VOLUSPA Kalahari Watermelon Glass Jar Candle  - I finished a smaller jar before repurchasing this one. Some Voluspa candles seem to be weaker than others; this seems to be about in the middle. It is not too strong, as in sneezing-but it releases a cool, herbal watermelon as it burns. I almost catch some basil in there; making it a great option for someone who may not like overly sweet scents.

Nécessaire The Conditioner - discovering this unfragranced, no frills conditioner has been a major plus for my hair. Simply put, it nourishes without weighing it down, and leaves it feeling silly soft. 

fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm 0.3 oz/ 10g was a surprise from @quspork, and I cannot stop reaching for it-day or night. It feels so pillowy soft, and is a delight to use (thanks Quspork!!).

Leanne Grace Blissful Body Butter  Almond - until this, I thought body creams and butters were interchangeable. Not so! @SportyGirly125 gifted this sweet almond-scented, incredibly rich, jar of goodness to me and my skin is so grateful. I love that not only it is handmade in small batches, but a portion of all profits help women and children in need. Thank you @SportyGirly125!

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara Black has been a surprise love for me. I find it gives my lashes volume (which is usually my primer’s job) without the extra work, yay!

Glossier Cloud Paint Beam - after sampling this (again) recently, I forgot how much I love how easy this product is to use. I picked up this and Puff. I find it rather challenging to make blush look natural, due to both dryness and hyperpigmentation on my cheeks. It can become frustrating during that part of my makeup application, as even with concealer and foundation, my cheeks can appear patchy. This is my “I don’t want to think about it” cheek remedy☺️

Happy March🌷🌿🌼

@eshoe  I have been loving the Rare Beauty mascara too❤️

It’s nice when you find a mascara that does not require primer to make a noticeable difference in volume @faeriegirl, and this one does just that!

@eshoe ,

These are beautiful choices!  Inspiring. 😊  I want to smell that candle!

Thank you very much, @tsavorite

@eshoe excellent favorites!!! The watermelon candle is just delightful

@lmaster Okay can you and @eshoe keep it down on the Voluspa candle... I'm trying to hold out until the spring sale but you guys are gonna either tempt me to just get it now or have it sell out before then lol!  

I am curious about this one too, @missjeanie  @lmaster…in case either of you try it first;) VOLUSPA Havana Mint Mojito Glass Jar Candle 18 oz/ 510 g 

@eshoe @Someone mentioned it a few days ago and basically I’m just going to need to get a few spring flavours? Scents.  The lychee one feels like it would be a delicious patio drink as well. I smell a candle haul coming. 

@missjeanie @eshoe I bought the set VOLUSPA Mini Spring Candle Set the mint smells amazing!!! They all are equally perfect

That’s what I was afraid of, @lmaster @missjeanie 😆

@lmaster did you pick up that candle as well? If you live the B&BW Watermelon Lemonade, you might love this one, too!

Joy is good @eshoe ! Your choices look yummy and loving the new Chanel as well. (I mix mine too but I like mine very sheer. )

Thank you, @Sunnysmom! I feel like I am slowly falling into a rabbit hole of foundations😄

@eshoe Awww love your favorites for this month. Glad you love the body butter. I love Glossier Beam. It was my first cloud paint from them. 

You picked an amazing body butter, @SportyGirly125. Plus a little goes a long way. This is such a generously-sized jar, it should last me all year! 

@eshoe She has different scents on her site and some seasonal scents too.  I love her Vanilla Rose and Vanilla Sandalwood and her beauty oil.

The Vanilla Sandalwood might be the next one for me to try, @SportyGirly125. Thank you for the heads up! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • Monthly Favorites - February 2022
  • BAC2A6FC-E407-4C33-9F1B-1E5EAED38CE3.jpeg
  • C21E5A6A-9E09-409D-B6AD-D50149C6BD37.jpeg
  • 190821BA-228C-4364-863D-CA0A397D69EB.jpeg
  • 2F9EB835-2304-449F-A128-17495C659325.jpeg
  • february favorites.jpg
  • february favorites atelier.jpg
  • 20220226_163751.jpg
  • 6560EBED-F97C-4176-92B6-D56D0163FFF2.jpeg