Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2021 Edition!

monthlyfavesFebruary.jpg

As we march toward the end of February (see what I did there?) it’s time to salute our favorite products of the month! You know the drill. 😉 This month, I set out to do a major purge of my beauty collection, given all the products I’ve accumulated while in quarantine, but instead ended up with a bunch of new goodies to add to my ever-growing stash. Does anyone else’s beauty shelves “magically” replenish themselves after a big clean-out sesh? I know it’s not just me… I’m always in good company here on the BIC!

Here are my February Favorites, including some newbies, some new-to-me BIC favorites, and some trusty shelter-in-place standbys:

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” sign to tag and share your own February Favorites. Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness – anything goes!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2021 Edition!

@AlexBT  I just got Summer Fridays Summer Silk Nourishing Body Lotion 6.7 oz/ 200 mL  in the mail yesterday and it smells absolutely to die for. My husband never comments on anything and last night he asked what did you use tonight it smells sooo good. 

@ather oOoo good to know. I've heard great things about that... *adds to loves* ❤️

@AlexBT  Oh yes I would definitely recommend it, and the pump action on it is so good too.

@Anastasiya13 I just recently tried the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer and I can see why you love it! Soooo beautiful and gentle on the skin🥰

@eshoe  It really is, I love that it smells nice too, and most importantly that I can put it on once in the daytime, and it keeps my skin hydrated all day. I am planning to get the larger size now too. ❤️

Ugh I want to pick up the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 2.5 oz / 75 ml but I am on a no buy @Anastasiya13! Hoping it will stick around. It really is beautiful under makeup.

@eshoe  Same I agree with you. I still want to use up some other moisturizers, that are not as great, but dont want them to go to waste. Hopefully this one sticks around, in this size.

Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • monthlyfavesFebruary.jpg
  • AF15D52E-7865-4C7B-B3C8-2502512F7105.jpeg
  • C9A68B6A-3AEE-4FD1-A987-B65186AA423C.jpeg
  • A2B0C0DF-70AF-4386-ACC5-F34F779C596A.jpeg
  • February 2021 Favorites
  • February 2021 Favorites Swatches.jpeg
  • DEBFC1B4-71D8-4B51-801D-A722BB4DA9A9.jpeg
  • Feb Favorites.jpg
  • sugarfina.jpg
  • That COSRX bottle is empty: I just ran out, so I need to go open a new bottle now.
  • Why yes, I did rotate through all of these in February.
  • 20210227_162211~2.jpg
  • 20210227_162454~2.jpg
  • 20210227_162135~3.jpg
  • PXL_20210301_031012332~2.jpg
testing