Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2021 Edition!

monthlyfavesFebruary.jpg

As we march toward the end of February (see what I did there?) it’s time to salute our favorite products of the month! You know the drill. 😉 This month, I set out to do a major purge of my beauty collection, given all the products I’ve accumulated while in quarantine, but instead ended up with a bunch of new goodies to add to my ever-growing stash. Does anyone else’s beauty shelves “magically” replenish themselves after a big clean-out sesh? I know it’s not just me… I’m always in good company here on the BIC!

Here are my February Favorites, including some newbies, some new-to-me BIC favorites, and some trusty shelter-in-place standbys:

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” sign to tag and share your own February Favorites. Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness – anything goes!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2021 Edition!

@itsfi Those little valentines! So cute. You make me want to get my hands on some Oribe!

Oribe has some fabulous products @AlexBT! I love that they have mini's of most of the products in their collection, and sets of mini's too! A great way to try them out. 😁

Love the Oribe spray!! Definitely need to try that Laneige moisturizer, thank you for letting us know how great it is, @itsfi!!

@haleyvvvv, the Oribe dry texturizer spray is a repeated repurchase for me! ♥️ Happy to see the Oribe line at Sephora. There’s a promo code for DS Laneige (with a $25 buy in) - is that promo available in Canada? I was really surprised with how well it’s been working for me. 🥰

Yes it is (was?) a GWP, I should see if it is still available. Thanks, @itsfi!! 

@itsfi I've never even heard of the Lip Honey but it sounds divine!  I need to look into this...

@CookieGirl1, the name definitely caught my eye. The formula is really nice - smooth; and the color can be sheered out or layered for more pop. You can find them on the sites for Credo Beauty and right now, they’re half off at Feelunique ROW.

Glad you "introduced" me to these, @itsfi, because I'm so intrigued!

@CookieGirl1, would love to know your thoughts on them if you end up picking one up!

@itsfi  You literally have the cutest picture ever!!! 

Awww 🥰, thank you @ather! Those Sugarfina boxes are really cute and did double duty this month as props. Lol. I want to keep the boxes; just not sure how to repurpose them.  🧐 

@itsfi  They are perfect props! I’m sure you will find a great use for them!

Those pop-up envelope boxes are so adorable, @itsfi. Nice touch! I almost thought the Laneige was CEO; glad I took a closer look!

Thanks @eshoe! The boxes are from the Sugarfina "Love Letters" tasting box. Every detail was accounted for with this set. 😍 The Laneige Radian-C Cream has been excellent!! 

sugarfina.jpg

Oh now that’s is just the cutest @itsfi. Maybe next year something for me to surprise the mini with😉

@eshoe, very creative design. 😍 The set is half off at Sugarfina right now. There are some alcohol themed candies in the box but the ones specifically included are non-alcoholic. 

I saw that, @itsfi - Neiman’s has it as well! Then I got sidetracked by a cute little Easter set... 🐣 

@eshoe, if there’s a NM close to you that offers contactless curbside pick up, that would be the way to go, in my opinion. Or if it ships from NM. You’ll have to pay for shipping if it ships direct from Sugarfina, unless you have a coupon code for free shipping. 

@itsfi - Your picture is gorgeous!  The Laneige cream sounds nice.

Thank you @Titian06! I was surprised by how well and how quickly the Laneige cream worked. There was a visible difference in my maskne spots after using it every night for a couple of weeks. It's not a cure for maskne but it really does help with fading redness and PIH. 

I've started using the Drunk Elephant Sili™ Body Lotion 8.0 oz/ 240 mL and I love it! It's consistency reminds me of my beloved First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration. I think I'll be adding to basket as soon as it's done. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • monthlyfavesFebruary.jpg
  • AF15D52E-7865-4C7B-B3C8-2502512F7105.jpeg
  • C9A68B6A-3AEE-4FD1-A987-B65186AA423C.jpeg
  • A2B0C0DF-70AF-4386-ACC5-F34F779C596A.jpeg
  • February 2021 Favorites
  • February 2021 Favorites Swatches.jpeg
  • DEBFC1B4-71D8-4B51-801D-A722BB4DA9A9.jpeg
  • Feb Favorites.jpg
  • sugarfina.jpg
  • That COSRX bottle is empty: I just ran out, so I need to go open a new bottle now.
  • Why yes, I did rotate through all of these in February.
  • 20210227_162211~2.jpg
  • 20210227_162454~2.jpg
  • 20210227_162135~3.jpg
  • PXL_20210301_031012332~2.jpg
testing