Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2021 Edition!

monthlyfavesFebruary.jpg

As we march toward the end of February (see what I did there?) itโ€™s time to salute our favorite products of the month! You know the drill. ๐Ÿ˜‰ This month, I set out to do a major purge of my beauty collection, given all the products Iโ€™ve accumulated while in quarantine, but instead ended up with a bunch of new goodies to add to my ever-growing stash. Does anyone elseโ€™s beauty shelves โ€œmagicallyโ€ replenish themselves after a big clean-out sesh? I know itโ€™s not just meโ€ฆ Iโ€™m always in good company here on the BIC!

Here are my February Favorites, including some newbies, some new-to-me BIC favorites, and some trusty shelter-in-place standbys:

Click the โ€œReplyโ€ button below and use the โ€œ#โ€ sign to tag and share your own February Favorites. Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness โ€“ anything goes!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2021 Edition!

Super love!! Such a hydrating foundation that lasts all day - also this is the first foundation to match my complexion perfectly!! So glad to find another person who loves it too! โ˜บ๏ธ

@XkristyX Oh wow I don't think I even knew about the Apple Lime version of the Laneige mask - that sounds so refreshing!

Also there's something about "Mini Turnt" that is cracking me up for some reason, but it looks like a gorge highlighter!

Ahhh the apple lime has such a great scent! Itโ€™s not overpowering, lightly sweet candy scent. 

Hahaha mini turnt does sound funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

February was mostly about gentle skincare๐Ÿ’—

A2B0C0DF-70AF-4386-ACC5-F34F779C596A.jpeg

Spoiler
The Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kindโ„ข Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL has turned out to be my favorite hair mask from the Honey Bear gift set. Since Iโ€™ve been deep moisturizing my hair 2-4x a week, Iโ€™ve noticed a big difference in how shiny it is. Plus the scent reminds me of key lime cheesecake!

Iโ€™ve been using the Volition Day and Night actives daily for the last couple of months, adding 2-3 drops to whatever serum I use. It has made a significant difference in keeping my skin hydrated this winter. Most nights Iโ€™ve been forgetting to use a sleeping mask, and my skin doesnโ€™t feel dry at all in the AM.

@naturalooks15 sent me the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer and it was love at first try๐Ÿ’— I can see what it is such a favorite. I loved how plumped and fresh my skin looked. My wish list for the year has started!

Speaking of Tatcha, the Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser 4.0 oz/ 120 mL is another add-on to my wish list. It is very, very gentle, and also
much easier to use than the rice powder alone๐Ÿ˜‰

The Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadow Ray gives such a great little splash of glittery shimmer on the middle of my lids, and doesnโ€™t leave a trail behind when applied. 

Commodity Velvet reminds me of nag champa, and winter, it is just the right amount of spice and smokiness. Maison Margiela โ€™REPLICAโ€™ By the Fireplace is similar, but powdery. I am so happy the brand is back! 

@eshoe great selection! I am getting a sample of the Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kindโ„ข Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL as part of my recent Sephora order, and I am excited to try it!

What do you like about the Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser 4.0 oz/ 120 mL? I also liked the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer, and their rice cleanser is on my loves list. 

Have a great night! ๐Ÿ’–

Ooooh I hope the Briogeo works for your hair, @adrianamancini! They are hosting a masterclass on the 11th, if you are interested. It appears that it is for both US and Canada. I have attended quite a few and they are always fun.

https://sephora.zoom.us/webinar/register/5816127973760/WN_EW84V-OoRiGkWzndVSw7JQ

I love the Rice Wash because it combines the powder with their signature scent, and leaves my skin feeling so, so soft. I have the Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder but forget to use it most of the time. I love the Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL, which has a soft, almost citrusy scent, and just feels so good to wear. The Wash is like a combo of everything I love about Tatcha skincare๐Ÿฅฐ

@eshoe, I hope so too! The Briogeo masterclass looks like fun- I will check it out!

Thank you so much for sharing your insight and experiences with Tatcha products, especially the rice cleanser. I am glad you have had positive experiences with using them. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love those Hourglass shadows!! Great faves, @eshoe!!

They really are pretty, @haleyvvvv! And for the amount of sparkle, it stays put on my lids , which is incredible. Plus, they last and last:)

@eshoe  Great gentle skincare month!

Yes, @ather! Hoping to keep that in mind for next February ๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe Omg that Hourglass sparkle. I totally have that, yet it still made me gasp in your photo! โœจ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŒŸ

It is so pretty in person, isnโ€™t it @AlexBT ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿ’–

@adrianamancini  I need to try the wave spray!!

@ather It smells heavenly! I cut my hair shorter recently, so I will try using it again to create beachy waves. When you try it, let me know what you think! Have a wonderful afternoon โค๏ธ

@adrianamancini  Thanks Iโ€™ll definitely let you know. Iโ€™ve been using Bumble and bumble Surf Spray 4 oz/ 125 mL  and Bumble and bumble Surf Styling Leave In 5 oz/ 150 mL  I like the leave in gel but I donโ€™t find the surf spray is helping. Iโ€™ve heard good things about Ouai wave spray! 

@ather I heard about those products! I am sorry you don't like the surf spray; I am happy you like the leave-in. OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL does not have salt as an ingredient, leading me to try it. 

@adrianamancini  Do you use the ouai the second day to refresh the style?

@ather Yes- I tend to use that or OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray 4.5 oz to freshen up my hair.  

@adrianamancini @ather I like the OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray 4.5 oz to give my hair beachy waves. Do you find it does that for your hair as well? 

Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • monthlyfavesFebruary.jpg
  • AF15D52E-7865-4C7B-B3C8-2502512F7105.jpeg
  • C9A68B6A-3AEE-4FD1-A987-B65186AA423C.jpeg
  • A2B0C0DF-70AF-4386-ACC5-F34F779C596A.jpeg
  • February 2021 Favorites
  • February 2021 Favorites Swatches.jpeg
  • DEBFC1B4-71D8-4B51-801D-A722BB4DA9A9.jpeg
  • Feb Favorites.jpg
  • sugarfina.jpg
  • That COSRX bottle is empty: I just ran out, so I need to go open a new bottle now.
  • Why yes, I did rotate through all of these in February.
  • 20210227_162211~2.jpg
  • 20210227_162454~2.jpg
  • 20210227_162135~3.jpg
  • PXL_20210301_031012332~2.jpg