Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2021 Edition!

monthlyfavesFebruary.jpg

As we march toward the end of February (see what I did there?) itโ€™s time to salute our favorite products of the month! You know the drill. ๐Ÿ˜‰ This month, I set out to do a major purge of my beauty collection, given all the products Iโ€™ve accumulated while in quarantine, but instead ended up with a bunch of new goodies to add to my ever-growing stash. Does anyone elseโ€™s beauty shelves โ€œmagicallyโ€ replenish themselves after a big clean-out sesh? I know itโ€™s not just meโ€ฆ Iโ€™m always in good company here on the BIC!

Here are my February Favorites, including some newbies, some new-to-me BIC favorites, and some trusty shelter-in-place standbys:

Click the โ€œReplyโ€ button below and use the โ€œ#โ€ sign to tag and share your own February Favorites. Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness โ€“ anything goes!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2021 Edition!

@XkristyX  Great favs!

I love the Bare Minerals foundation in Birch 1.5 too!! A newbie for me this month that I โค! 

Super love!! Such a hydrating foundation that lasts all day - also this is the first foundation to match my complexion perfectly!! So glad to find another person who loves it too! โ˜บ๏ธ

@XkristyX Oh wow I don't think I even knew about the Apple Lime version of the Laneige mask - that sounds so refreshing!

Also there's something about "Mini Turnt" that is cracking me up for some reason, but it looks like a gorge highlighter!

Ahhh the apple lime has such a great scent! Itโ€™s not overpowering, lightly sweet candy scent. 

Hahaha mini turnt does sound funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

February was mostly about gentle skincare๐Ÿ’—

A2B0C0DF-70AF-4386-ACC5-F34F779C596A.jpeg

Spoiler
The Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kindโ„ข Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL has turned out to be my favorite hair mask from the Honey Bear gift set. Since Iโ€™ve been deep moisturizing my hair 2-4x a week, Iโ€™ve noticed a big difference in how shiny it is. Plus the scent reminds me of key lime cheesecake!

Iโ€™ve been using the Volition Day and Night actives daily for the last couple of months, adding 2-3 drops to whatever serum I use. It has made a significant difference in keeping my skin hydrated this winter. Most nights Iโ€™ve been forgetting to use a sleeping mask, and my skin doesnโ€™t feel dry at all in the AM.

@naturalooks15 sent me the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer and it was love at first try๐Ÿ’— I can see what it is such a favorite. I loved how plumped and fresh my skin looked. My wish list for the year has started!

Speaking of Tatcha, the Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser 4.0 oz / 120 mL is another add-on to my wish list. It is very, very gentle, and also
much easier to use than the rice powder alone๐Ÿ˜‰

The Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadow Ray gives such a great little splash of glittery shimmer on the middle of my lids, and doesnโ€™t leave a trail behind when applied. 

Commodity Velvet reminds me of nag champa, and winter, it is just the right amount of spice and smokiness. Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace is similar, but powdery. I am so happy the brand is back! 

@eshoe great selection! I am getting a sample of the Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kindโ„ข Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL as part of my recent Sephora order, and I am excited to try it!

What do you like about the Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser 4.0 oz / 120 mL? I also liked the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer, and their rice cleanser is on my loves list. 

Have a great night! ๐Ÿ’–

Ooooh I hope the Briogeo works for your hair, @adrianamancini! They are hosting a masterclass on the 11th, if you are interested. It appears that it is for both US and Canada. I have attended quite a few and they are always fun.

https://sephora.zoom.us/webinar/register/5816127973760/WN_EW84V-OoRiGkWzndVSw7JQ

I love the Rice Wash because it combines the powder with their signature scent, and leaves my skin feeling so, so soft. I have the Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder but forget to use it most of the time. I love the Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL, which has a soft, almost citrusy scent, and just feels so good to wear. The Wash is like a combo of everything I love about Tatcha skincare๐Ÿฅฐ

@eshoe, I hope so too! The Briogeo masterclass looks like fun- I will check it out!

Thank you so much for sharing your insight and experiences with Tatcha products, especially the rice cleanser. I am glad you have had positive experiences with using them. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love those Hourglass shadows!! Great faves, @eshoe!!

They really are pretty, @haleyvvvv! And for the amount of sparkle, it stays put on my lids , which is incredible. Plus, they last and last:)

@eshoe  Great gentle skincare month!

Yes, @ather! Hoping to keep that in mind for next February ๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe Omg that Hourglass sparkle. I totally have that, yet it still made me gasp in your photo! โœจ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŒŸ

It is so pretty in person, isnโ€™t it @AlexBT ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿ’–

Hey @AlexBT! I loved seeing your favorites this month. I have the OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL and need to use it more often. I canโ€™t resist their North Bondi fragrance ๐Ÿ˜

Here are my February faves- in no particular order:

fresh Kombucha 2-in-1 No-Rinse Cleanser & Prebiotic Treatment 6.7 oz/ 200 mL 

Gucci L'Obscur Lengthening Mascara 1 Eve Black 

Nรฉcessaire The Body Serum - With Hyaluronic Acid Fragrance Free 

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum 1.35 oz/ 40 mL 

Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Gel Cream Moisturizer 1.70 oz/ 50 mL 

@adrianamancini  I need to try the wave spray!!

@ather It smells heavenly! I cut my hair shorter recently, so I will try using it again to create beachy waves. When you try it, let me know what you think! Have a wonderful afternoon โค๏ธ

@adrianamancini  Thanks Iโ€™ll definitely let you know. Iโ€™ve been using Bumble and bumble Surf Spray 4 oz/ 125 mL  and Bumble and bumble Surf Styling Leave In 5 oz/ 150 mL  I like the leave in gel but I donโ€™t find the surf spray is helping. Iโ€™ve heard good things about Ouai wave spray! 

@ather I heard about those products! I am sorry you don't like the surf spray; I am happy you like the leave-in. OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL does not have salt as an ingredient, leading me to try it. 

@adrianamancini  Do you use the ouai the second day to refresh the style?

Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • monthlyfavesFebruary.jpg
  • AF15D52E-7865-4C7B-B3C8-2502512F7105.jpeg
  • C9A68B6A-3AEE-4FD1-A987-B65186AA423C.jpeg
  • A2B0C0DF-70AF-4386-ACC5-F34F779C596A.jpeg
  • February 2021 Favorites
  • February 2021 Favorites Swatches.jpeg
  • DEBFC1B4-71D8-4B51-801D-A722BB4DA9A9.jpeg
  • Feb Favorites.jpg
  • sugarfina.jpg
  • That COSRX bottle is empty: I just ran out, so I need to go open a new bottle now.
  • Why yes, I did rotate through all of these in February.
  • 20210227_162211~2.jpg
  • 20210227_162454~2.jpg
  • 20210227_162135~3.jpg
  • PXL_20210301_031012332~2.jpg
testing