Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

Feb. Favorites.JPG

February has come to an end, which means it’s time to share our monthly favorites! Yay! Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Here are my February favorites:

What products were your February faves? Click the reply button below, show & PLEASE tell! 🙂 

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2020 Edition!

@eshoe  Wow, I totally need to look the Benton Snail Eye Cream up! Sounds perfect.

@PrettyPaint it’s a pretty unique formula. I haven’t tried another eye cream like it. Maybe if tapioca were miniaturized and blended into an eye cream🧐? My under eyes love it when I’m too tired to pat in Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Moonlight

@eshoe That is one of my favorite mascaras! 

Best,
Rebecca

The wand is so flexible, @RebeccaBT - and the product itself is a great consistency, doesn’t clump at all. ❤️!

@eshoe2 of your favorites are mine too. I bought 2 YSL tints #2 and #3. I used up the Chanel hand cream deluxe sample I got. It’s a good one. I think I will buy it. 😘

@eshoe, I remember those YSL lippies; bummed they were discontinued. How would you describe the scent on the Glossier?

You are correct @itsfi, I’ve had the YSL sample in my stash for close to a year and decided to finally try it this month; now it’s in my Empties and Loves💗 😭

You is really close to pink peppercorns in scent, also slightly like Commodity’s Velvet, if there was a ‘light’ version. Spicy honey. It’s comfy, like the sensory equivalent of a cozy sweater.

“Spicy honey”? Oooh, that sounds really nice @eshoe!

@eshoe So glad you are loving the Chanel hand cream. My Mom introduced it to me and I have loved it ever since. I use the tiniest amount because it’s so luxe and really is a treat. It has a lovely ocean like scent to it. 

Your Mom has excellent taste, @SportyGirly125. I use only the very tiniest amount, too, it is a rich cream and the scent-yes; a bit like the ocean🐠

My makeup hasn't really changed much in the past couple months, but I recently got KLORANE - Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - Loose Powder Formula which I'm loving. It's the first really effective dry shampoo for my fine, Asian hair that tends to get oily and flat (most dry shampoos make my hair look worse). I couldn't believe how clean my bangs looked at the end of the day!

My combo skin keeps getting confused by the weather (seriously, 80 degrees one day and snowing the next), and I've found that using The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL at the end of my nightly skincare routine has been helping with moisture.

@txcatx So happy to find another lover of KLORANE - Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - Loose Powder Formula!  This is one of the items I hoard b/c it's such a HG for me!

@txcatx, TO rosehip seed oil is a staple in my skincare routine when it’s cold. I am definitely giving that dry shampoo a try; it sounds like the very thing my hair needs. 

This month got very cold so I've been loving

• DHC's Color Lip Cream. It's a very soft balm with a hit of colour that's very gentle and youthful. Not as moisturizing as the original formula but definitely more moisturizing than lipstick.
  • Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream 3 oz/ 89 mL I received this as a part of a gratis awhile ago but it was not the right season. Now is the time!!! It is a little greasy but I also don't need to constantly reapply as with other hand creams.

@pocketvenus The Skinfix is a February favorite for me, too! Definitely one of the best pieces of gratis I've ever received. 

@pocketvenus  I received that hand cream as part of a gratis too and have loved it ever since! 🙂

@pocketvenus, I didn't realize (and I'm not sure why) that DHC made color lip creams. I really like the original; will be looking into the color versions very soon ... like right now. hahaha! 😉 

@itsfi I also really like the original but the coloured formula is surprizingly pigmented!

@BrendaBT such nice faves! I love the CT lippie and the Ilia mascara sounds interesting. Thanks for starting the thread this month. Reading everyone's faves has been good!

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel 13 oz/ 385 mL

Spoiler

Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Mattifying Clay Toner

Spoiler

The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% Serum for Facial Wrinkles 1 oz/ 30 mL

Spoiler

OLEHENRIKSEN - Truth Serum® Mini

Spoiler

Ace Beaute Vintage Dawn Palette (BC)

Spoiler

MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.13 oz/ 4 mL

Spoiler

OUAI - Texturizing Hair Spray

Spoiler

THE ORDINARY -

Spoiler

SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask

Spoiler

Yes to the SdJ shower cream-gel @haleyvvvv! I didn't pack it with me on this trip and I missed it very much. 😞 Lesson learned. 😉 

Oh no, @itsfi!, I'm sorry, that's really unfortunate. Next time! I also have the small size to travel with.

295 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • Feb. Favorites.JPG
  • 20200211_135025.jpg
  • 2563465.jfif
  • 20200215_211646.jpg
  • 20200215_210902.jpg
  • Feb. 2020 faves: lots of skincare heroes.
  • 2.2020 Favorites.jpeg
  • DDG.jpeg
  • IMG_0294.jpg
  • 0FEDA2D1-EBD9-4ADB-B4BA-2CF779E83AD5.jpeg
  • February Favorites
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
  • FullSizeRender-5.jpeg
testing