cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png

This is it, BIC: the last monthly favorites thread of the year! Now is your time to share the skin, hair, makeup, and fragrance products that you reached for most in December. Whether a product is a holy grail or a new find from Holiday Hooray, we want to know your favorites.

Here are my December favorites:

What products were your December faves? Share them in a response below, and since itโ€™s the end of the year, let us know your absolute favorite product(s) of 2019 too! Remember to show and tellโ€ฆ Heart

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

@averylayne @PrettyPaint  My eyes zoned in on the Nespresso and all I could think of was โ€œdid PrettyPaint not mention the Nespresso as a favorite this month because itโ€™s a limited edition flavor?โ€ Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@itsfi  Well, well, somebody definitely knows their nespresso capsules. ๐Ÿ™‚ I always have to try the limited editions, but it's a bummer when you get hooked on one and can't replenish the supply. I attempted to order some additional holiday capsules with a promo that they had yesterday and they were all gone. 

Hahahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ @PrettyPaint, itโ€™s not that Iโ€™m obsessed with Nespresso... Iโ€™m just really observant. lolololol ๐Ÿคช Yeah, observant! Letโ€™s go with that. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@itsfi  I really miss that coconut limited edition they had last year!

Mmmmm I really enjoyed that one too @averylayne 

@itsfi  Haha. Yes, I am a bit pathetic because I have a nespresso machine in my bedroom upstairs, one in the kitchen downstairs, and then a keurig in my office. One of the nespresso machines is a virtuo and the other is an original, so I justify it this way! ๐Ÿ™‚ Obviously this probably isn't helping my caffeine addiction...

Pathetic? Absolutely not @PrettyPaint! Practical? Definitely! โ™ฅ๏ธโ˜•๏ธ Love your coffee set up around the house! ๐Ÿ˜

This month was the first in the entire year Iโ€™ve been home the entire month, so Iโ€™ve been in warm and cozy hibernation mode. 

HUDA BEAUTY Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder Banana Bread Bought this to bake with my beauty blender, worked like magic on the under eyes and tzone. 

L'Occitane Strengthening Shea Nail and Cuticle Oil I have always had dry cuticles and have no idea why Iโ€™ve never used an oil. This is nice and helps, I love the convenience of application because Iโ€™m lazy, but I might try something new when Iโ€™m done with this. 

NEST - Birchwood Pine Votive Ornament

NEST - Holiday Scented Candle Ornament
NEST - Sparkling Cassis Votive Candle I was a 100% Diptyque girl, and then I met Nest about two years ago and fell in love. I burn Nest candles year round, and change them up with the weather/seasons. Iโ€™ve been using these festive fragrances this month. 

@lnum  Those candles ๐Ÿ˜

@ather The holiday ornaments get me every year!

Reading this in a hurry @lnum and I read โ€˜snake oilโ€™ for Lโ€™Occitane and thought hmmmmm, why hasnโ€™t this been a mask ingredient yet๐Ÿค”

Nest fragrances have always been pleasant for me on the senses, though I havenโ€™t tried a candle yet. Good to know they are worth it!

@eshoe ๐Ÿ˜‚

Snake oil must be the new snail in skincare!

It would in no way surprise me, @lnum ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe I am pretty sure you just started the next big thing! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜

Itโ€™s probably already a thing @lnum...and a quick search confirms that snake oil hair masks are indeed a thing;)

Looove Nest candles @lnum! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•I havenโ€™t tested that cassis one before. Will have to check it out. 

@itsfi I think cassis might be new for the holidays, totally worth it in the votive size!

I love Nest candles, @lnum!  Those are some beautiful scents--glad that you were actually home for the month to burn and enjoy them ๐Ÿ™‚

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! Iโ€™m already looking forward to some spring scents. ๐Ÿ˜…

I haven't purchased a nest candle before, but they sound amazing @lnum 

@PrettyPaint Totally recommend them! Lovely scents that are not artificial, better price point than Diptyque, and most of them come in the small size, I get tired of fragrances easily so that works well for me. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png
  • 124F0A50-6D5B-463C-B2BD-C2B609590DE7.jpeg
  • 9DDF11AB-4068-44AD-A45C-9921DBB062D3.jpeg
  • F848B98B-2023-4B74-B494-7F6763F76C8D.jpeg
  • FFFC289A-42D5-4B7F-AD4B-A77065107303.jpg
  • dec.JPG
  • I left out one, but these brushes โค๏ธ
  • F5110AA4-A5D3-4627-9859-2067E22BC9D9.jpeg
  • december-favorites.jpeg
  • December Favorites.JPG
  • 05232A25-667F-40BC-B613-AC57559FD7F3.jpeg
  • Danessa Myricks Waterproof Cushion Color in Bluejay
  • Favorite December products, and favorite brushes I use to apply them (plus my 2 favorite eyeshadow brushes of 2019)
  • 85DA6400-27B9-4837-9C08-991F308C754E.jpeg
  • 79DE4028-B43B-44DB-AADA-4950CBF0B670.jpeg
testing