cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png

This is it, BIC: the last monthly favorites thread of the year! Now is your time to share the skin, hair, makeup, and fragrance products that you reached for most in December. Whether a product is a holy grail or a new find from Holiday Hooray, we want to know your favorites.

Here are my December favorites:

What products were your December faves? Share them in a response below, and since it’s the end of the year, let us know your absolute favorite product(s) of 2019 too! Remember to show and tell… Heart

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2019 Edition

@itsfi  Beautiful picture. And choices!!

Thank you @ather! I'm thinking about my favorites for the year and going through previous monthly pics/posts - so many goodies to choose from!

@itsfi  Picking favs from the entire year will be so hard!!!

I know @ather! I think I may stick to favorite products that were new to me in 2019 and try to limit it to 1-2 products in the broad categories (ie hair care, skincare, makeup, etc.) We’ll see ... gotta get my thinking cap on! 😆9DDF11AB-4068-44AD-A45C-9921DBB062D3.jpeg

@itsfi Yay. Glad to see Ren In your favorites as well as the Dior lip oil. 

The REN serum is great @SportyGirly125; don't know why it took me so long to get it! The Dior lip oils are wonderful! I like lip oils in the colder months and really like that these Dior ones are not sticky or goopy but still very nourishing. The thin but hydrating formula on it is impressive. I know I'll be picking up more in the different colors. 🙂

Ah December, where you eat cookies for breakfast, brave holiday travel, and burn the candle at both ends. I have an entire December arsenal, but these have been my top 3:

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original for holidays in Montana

Kiehl's Since 1851 Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask 3.4 oz/ 100 mL for dry skin

amika Perk Up Talc-Free Dry Shampoo 5.3 oz / 189 mL for making my blow out lasts for days ❤️

See you all in 2020..

I like your December traditions @LexBT. Gonna have cookies for breakfast tomorrow morning in honor of you! 🙂 Heck, I think I'm going to get some now just because cookies ... mmmm! Yum! Love the Laneige lip sleeping mask!

@LexBT  I also love LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original works so good for the cold dry winter!!

December:  Suave Rosemary + Mint shampoo and conditioner

Year:

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel 8.5 oz

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Refillable Exfoliator 2.6 oz/ 74g 

CAUDALIE - Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum 

CAUDALIE - Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essence

#THE ORDINARY - Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL 

Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream 2.6 oz/ 76 mL

I feel relaxed just thinking about the smell of the rosemary + mint shampoo and conditioner @Titian06! 🙂 The Dermalogica Dailymicrofoliant was the first physical exfoliant I used; such a wonderful skincare product!

@Titian06  Lots of great goodies

@GeorginaBT I can't believe it's that time already!  I'll just start with my December favorites for now: The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane 1 oz/ 30 mL is nice to help with dry skin in the mornings when I'm looking for something more lightweight than The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL which I use in the afternoon and evenings.

I also may have found an oil cleanser that works for me.  (I posted in Beauty Pet Peeves that I tried three that were a no-go.)  It's by DHC and is called Olive Concentrated Cleansing Oil.  It's doing a good job of removing eye makeup - I have to use it after my Paula's Choice Makeup Remover, but I'm fine with that.  I'm almost done with my first sample, and have one more to go.  I've been too busy to look up the ingredient list, but I will say that it looks over-priced for what you get.  But if it works then I can't complain too much.

My winter skin lives because of that rose hip oil @greeneyedgirl107! Love, love, loooove! I'm adding TO squalane to my list now.

Let it be known: December is the month I officially became a Pat McGrath addict. Longtime ogler, now proud owner of some new Pat! In addition to the PAT MCGRATH LABS - Blitz Astral Quad Eyeshadow Palette I bought with my Holiday Hooray, I also bit the bullet (with the assistance of @WinglessOne who helped push me over the edge) and grabbed our downtown store's last Blue Astral PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Noir Lip Balm Astral Blue Star which I can't put down! 😜

Also, thanks to a recent discussion over dinner I had with the rest of @TeamBIC, I gave Too Faced Born This Way Natural Finish Longwear Liquid Foundation Brulee a try and it's def a new fave (and it's even on sale right now, so I highly encourage stocking up!). I'm constantly swapping out foundations and reaching for a new one daily depending on my mood and how pale I'm feeling that day (lol), but this one is now #1 in the current rotation!

I'm going to have to come back and share some favorites for the whole year -- stay tuned!

Great favorites @AlexBT. It's hard not be addicted to PMG! 🙂

@AlexBT  Thanks for the tip about the born this way!!! 

@AlexBT  Yay, I’m so glad you like that PMG balm! And now that you’ve tried some of Pat’s shadows, you’ll want to try more. I went from “there’s no way I’m paying over $100 for an eyeshadow palette” to owning 4 Motherships—well, 5 if my Decadence order doesn’t get canceled. 🙂 Welcome to Mother’s fan base! 

@AlexBT Yay!!!  Glad you found some new PMGs to add to your makeup collection.  

Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • GeorginaBT_Dec_Faves.png
  • 124F0A50-6D5B-463C-B2BD-C2B609590DE7.jpeg
  • 9DDF11AB-4068-44AD-A45C-9921DBB062D3.jpeg
  • F848B98B-2023-4B74-B494-7F6763F76C8D.jpeg
  • FFFC289A-42D5-4B7F-AD4B-A77065107303.jpg
  • dec.JPG
  • I left out one, but these brushes ❤️
  • F5110AA4-A5D3-4627-9859-2067E22BC9D9.jpeg
  • december-favorites.jpeg
  • December Favorites.JPG
  • 05232A25-667F-40BC-B613-AC57559FD7F3.jpeg
  • Danessa Myricks Waterproof Cushion Color in Bluejay
  • Favorite December products, and favorite brushes I use to apply them (plus my 2 favorite eyeshadow brushes of 2019)
  • 85DA6400-27B9-4837-9C08-991F308C754E.jpeg
  • 79DE4028-B43B-44DB-AADA-4950CBF0B670.jpeg
testing