cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2023Monthly Favorites: April 2023

We’re here at the end of April, and it finally feels like spring! This month, I was lucky enough to take a little break from my desk and take a quick vacay, and in the spirit of packing light, I did some cutthroat prioritization with my beauty routine. What’s the one blush I can’t live without these days? What’s the best goof-proof liquid liner that I can apply with a quick flick? What’s the smallest, cutest powder compact I can possibly find? 🤣 April has been all about the on-the-go essentials for me… but they’re not just for jet-setting!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of April:

Reply below and let us know what products you’ve been reaching for this month, including any new finds from the Sephora Savings Event. 😉  Don’t forget to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2023 Edition!

@lmaster  Great favs! Oooo those master patches sound amazing! I’ll have to grab some! 

@ather they are amazing!! Best I've tried

t got a mini of the Kayali pistachio when I smelled it in store!! So excited

@diannkaye isn't it just delicious!?? Glad to see another who really likes it

I love a good gourmand fragrance!

Love the look your favorites line up @lmaster 

Thank you again *so much* for enabling me this month 💚 I am still in love with KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau de Parfum Intense Travel Spray 0.33 oz / 10 mL eau de parfum sp... it's dry down is so addictive and delicious 😋 🙏

@CynthieLu you're so welcome!! I'm glad it wasn't a miss for you

That body cream sounds amazing @lmaster!

@faeriegirl oh it is!! I've never smelled anything with strawberry so divine 🤤

The philosophy products always smell so yummy, that orange cocoa cream sounds so delightful @lmaster 

@bakeamuffin it does, but the odd thing is that if you smell it in the bottle, it's nothing like when you actually use it, I was not expecting to like it after I opened the seal 🤣 glad I went ahead and used it before I judged it

@lmaster Ooh that body wash sounds divine!

@Samtian it is it is!! I didn't think I would like it, but love at first bubble bath 😁

I love hearing about this concealer combo with the OH @lmaster ! I have to check out the Kaja! 

@Sunnysmom I've had that kaja concealer for a bit too, I forgot how excellent it is

@lmaster Oooo I am into your under-eye concealer combo! I've been seeing those Ole sticks on social a lot recently and have been curious!

@AlexBT I'm impressed, they are creamy and moisturizing, it doesn't dry my under eye or make it look cakey 🙌

Love your blushes @AlexBT ! That has been pretty much my theme this month! I find that using an illuminating moisturizer like Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 1.7 oz/ 50 mL followed by 

Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand Pillow Talk or the new Tarte Blush Tape ( I didn’t see this at Sephora yet, hope soon) , then MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Cheeky lends such a pretty flushed cheek.

If I overdo it I use Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 05 Rosy Beige to correct. I love SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #96 for powder blush and SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #99 for creams. Great soft reasonably priced brushes!  

My dark circles seem to be helped a lot with Tatcha Luminous Eye Serum and some days I need nothing else.

( Is this no longer at Sephora?! I hope so! 😭) Lastly my everyday go to lip has been #Hourglass Unlocked™ Satin Crème Lipstick Fauna 340 for a just enough berry stain. P.S. I can’t believe it’s May! 🌼

IMG_7593.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  Great favs! Your picture is amazing! Oh no did tatcha stop selling that eye cream? I use to use it all the time. 😭

Thank you @ather ! No, thankfully I don’t think so, but maybe just on Sephora sadly! 😭

I'm very happy to hear you have so many faves this month @Sunnysmom 😁 Your photo is pretty and showcases them wonderfully 💖  I love some of these too 😉

249 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2023
  • IMG_6389.jpeg
  • IMG_5986.jpeg
  • C62D6880-55AC-4EA5-A42E-A52E1F213CC1.jpeg
  • qNnUSr.gif
  • download.jpe
  • IMG_0044.jpeg
  • 20230418_165914.jpg
  • IMG_4374.jpeg