cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2023Monthly Favorites: April 2023

We’re here at the end of April, and it finally feels like spring! This month, I was lucky enough to take a little break from my desk and take a quick vacay, and in the spirit of packing light, I did some cutthroat prioritization with my beauty routine. What’s the one blush I can’t live without these days? What’s the best goof-proof liquid liner that I can apply with a quick flick? What’s the smallest, cutest powder compact I can possibly find? 🤣 April has been all about the on-the-go essentials for me… but they’re not just for jet-setting!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of April:

Reply below and let us know what products you’ve been reaching for this month, including any new finds from the Sephora Savings Event. 😉  Don’t forget to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2023 Edition!

@victoriajwhite  Great list of favs! Omg I still haven’t tried the Rare blush I think I need too!! 

I LOVE the Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine  ! it feels soooooo good on the skin! Also love Farmacy FILLING GOOD hyaluronic acid plumping serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL  & Farmacy Honey Halo Moisturizer Jumbo 3.4 oz/ 100 mL ! Any made by Farmacy is always a win for me. The Honey Halo is AH-maz-ing!!!!! Been using it for a solid year now. I can’t say that about any other moisturizer. 

Okay I have to try out the Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine ! It sounds fab 😍 do you have a favourite flavour @janthos ?

@janthos  Yes! Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine  is my fav! Do you have a fav flavour or is the original one your fav? Pink sugar is my new fav! I love that you love everything by Farmacy! I feel that way about Summer Fridays! 

@janthos Oh the Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine is so nice.  I love the feel of them!

This is a dreamy set of favourites @faeriegirl ☀️🍯 You and everyone else are making me want that Gisou Honey Infused Hydrating Lip Oil Honey Gold 😍

@faeriegirl  Do you think oil and the tool help with bloating?

@ather  It has helped for me. I’m pretty sure other oils would work just fine but the SDJ smells so good!

Gisou is fast becoming one of my faves!! Xx 

This is a beautiful photo @faeriegirl ooh another fan of the Gisou Honey Infused Hydrating Lip Oil Honey Gold💛 I am even more curious now, it sounds lovely!

@faeriegirl fabulous choices!! I'm curious about the lip oil and body oil

@lmaster  The body oil smells so good! I like using it more than the SDJ cream. The lip oil is super hydrating and it lasts longer on me than any other lip oil I’ve tried. It barely has a scent though, I would love it even more if it had more of a honey fragrance.

Oh man I have really been wanting that massage tool @faeriegirl but it’s been OOS forever! 😭 Is it tough at all on your muscles and tissues or wonderful I imagine if it’s in your favs ?! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

@Sunnysmom  Me too!! I did get SEPHORA COLLECTION Black Obsidian Face and Body Gua Sha  to use on my body and it glides super nice. But I’ve been also eyeing this tool! 

Oh great @ather ! I have that Sephora tool as well! I like the size of it! We’ll have to keep our 👀 out for it plus the notification option. 

@Sunnysmom  I agree!! Have you tried the oil yet! I have a sample but haven’t used it yet! 

Nope @ather , have not tried the oil yet either vs just sampling it in store.  Not sure the scent will work out for me yet tho I’m hopeful! 

@Sunnysmom  So far I have mostly just used it on my stomach. I did try it on my neck and shoulders though and it felt really good.

Great to know, thanks @faeriegirl . Why didn’t I think of using it on my stomach. Smart lol. 

@AlexBT I'm late at posting my April favorites!! 😔 You have some lovely products on display 🙌

IMG_20230502_090811434.jpg

April favorites 

KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 INTENSE Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.33 oz / 10 mL eau de parfum sp... 

COSRX master patch intensive= IMPRESSIVE!!! 

OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright+ Vitamin CC Eye Sticks Pumpkin shade banana 

Kaja Don't Settle Concealer I revisited this concealer and I'm loving how creamy it is and it works so well over the olehenriksen eye stick 

Philosophy orange cocoa and cream 🤤 initially smelling it in the bottle, I was iffy about it, but after using it as bubble bath... Wow!!! It smells so delicious, we need this in a candle form bbw!! 

Strawberry rhubarb hyaluronic body cream was a sweet gift and it is sooooo good!!!

It smells absolutely devine!! Strawberry frosting 🍓 oh yes lather me in strawberry frosting 🤣

249 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2023
  • IMG_6389.jpeg
  • IMG_5986.jpeg
  • C62D6880-55AC-4EA5-A42E-A52E1F213CC1.jpeg
  • qNnUSr.gif
  • download.jpe
  • IMG_0044.jpeg
  • 20230418_165914.jpg
  • IMG_4374.jpeg