cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - April 2022Monthly Favorites - April 2022

April - what a whirlwind month! It really whizzed by, didn’t it? I hope you at least got the chance to stop, shop, swatch, and shower yourself with goodies from this month’s epic Spring Savings Event. (And if not, that’s okay – maybe you’re out here trying to save, and we admire your strength). So whether you splurged on some beauty newness, or saved by dipping into your existing beauty stash, let’s talk about those April favorites!

Here are the products I’ve been regularly reaching for all month long:

Time to share your own April favorites! Which skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products (new faves or old stand-bys) have you been loving this month? Reply below and use the “#” sign to tag those products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2022 Edition!

@lmaster, the shadows in the Huda palette look so pretty on you!

@itsfi awww thanks gorgeous beauty!! 

@lmaster I absolutely love Juicy Noir! Frankly, Juicy’s whole line of fragrances is great. 

@alexasteph absolutely!! The ones that I've tried as samples,,,I always buy a FS!!

@lmaster Lately I’ve really been enjoying OUI Blooming Babe, it’s a line of theirs I’ve only seen at Ulta. They have 4 mix and match scents that are stackable, but I just have Blooming Babe. It’s bright and citrusy. I wanna try Sparkling Rebel, which is their fresh scent in that group. 

O m g @alexasteph those all sound amazing!!! They are all in my loves list now!! 🤦🤦🤦

@lmaster  Oooo I’m almost out of my current body scrub I may need to try the SDJ one!!

@ather I love it!! I can't believe you've never tried it before!!

@lmaster  I think I have a DS I don’t know why I haven’t tried it. 

Try it girl!! You'll love it!! @ather 

@lmaster @Great favorites. Glad you love the candle 😁

@SportyGirly125 thank you sweet kind gorgeous beauty!!! 😘

@AlexBT I've started wearing makeup to work again, so I've been loving my MJ Fineliner (now discontinued), SEPHORA COLLECTION 12 Hour Contour Pencil Eyeliner , Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect mascara, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil , Anastasia Beverly Hills Ombre Effect Long Wearing Brow Powder Duo and SEPHORA COLLECTION Microblade Effect Brow Pen (looks like my shade is also discontinued).

@greeneyedgirl107 oof those discontinuations really hurt - i feel you! i love trying different microblade pens, but have yet to find a true "holy grail." the search continues! lmk if you find a good replacement for your SC one 🙂

@AlexBT I'm sure I'll find something.  I feel like they're a little more prevalent now than when I first starting using them over two years ago.

@greeneyedgirl107 

I'm bummed they discontinued the Marc Jacobs fine liner. I found some at TJ Maxx and picked them up so I should be set but would love to find a good dupe.

@missy94612 I think I have six or seven back-ups.  I picked up one or two at TJ Maxx.  I haven't found a good dupe yet.  Hourglass makes a 1.5 mm liner that I can't seem to tag.  For me, I only got 3-5 weeks use of each one.  The MJ lasted for months, and it glided on so much better.  I also tried a 1.5mm from a drugstore brand (I think it was Revlon) and I was underwhelmed.  The only other possible dupe I can think of would be Shiseido MicroLiner Ink Eyeliner .  Do you have any ideas on dupes?

@greeneyedgirl107 

Apologies for the delay in responding; I was holding down the home front on my own for a few weeks. Thank you so much for the Shiseido rec - I'll check it out the next time I'm at a counter. I haven't found a dupe for the MJ yet, but I heard that Thrive may mak one that comes close. Haven't tried it yet, but there are a few things from them that I was interested in checking out so I might pick up an eyeliner too when I make an order.

@missy94612 I have a GC from Thrive Causmetics -- I might have to check out that liner, then!

@greeneyedgirl107, I remember you mentioning the Essence mascara before and I picked up a duo set because of that; this is a good reminder to give those a try after I finish using / testing the ones on my current queue. 

@itsfi I hope you like the Essence mascara as much as I do.  The price is SO nice!  I just finished a tube, and it's sitting in my empties bag waiting to be posted with my last batch.

Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Thermals on index, middle, and ring nails.
  • Thermals in ombre action.
  • Monthly Favorites - April 2022
  • 4475508F-150F-4EF0-A448-8ED1B2EE06E7.jpeg
  • D484642A-F5B8-4D54-90BA-55E991E47EFE.jpeg
  • April 2022 favorites.jpg
  • A7671ED2-4144-41BB-94A0-44540F978F03.jpeg
  • IMG_20220429_084255995_BURST000_COVER.jpg
  • D6AFE6A3-15FB-40FB-A130-D388E33D5223.jpeg
  • April 2022 Favorites
  • 88839EB0-E61C-48B9-B1AA-BC174CD36B90.jpeg
  • 32EFA7BC-A897-4180-B8F3-4C9A66F0F6DB.jpeg
  • I don't think I'll EVER get tired of this candle!
  • (Stock pic) "It's All So Magical" from Polished for Days is so different from my other polishes but it really DOES look magical, especially in sunlight.
  • Left hand; my right hand mirrors it.
testing