cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - April 2022Monthly Favorites - April 2022

April - what a whirlwind month! It really whizzed by, didn’t it? I hope you at least got the chance to stop, shop, swatch, and shower yourself with goodies from this month’s epic Spring Savings Event. (And if not, that’s okay – maybe you’re out here trying to save, and we admire your strength). So whether you splurged on some beauty newness, or saved by dipping into your existing beauty stash, let’s talk about those April favorites!

Here are the products I’ve been regularly reaching for all month long:

Time to share your own April favorites! Which skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products (new faves or old stand-bys) have you been loving this month? Reply below and use the “#” sign to tag those products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2022 Edition!

Thank you @LCResz! I held off a bit with purchases earlier this year and was more thoughtful about purchases in April and I've been very pleased with what I ended up getting. 😍 I did pick up some sampler sets near the end of last month so that should keep me busy and happily entertained this month. I shouldn't (but that's never been an insurmountable obstacle in the past 😆) pick up any more fragrances for a while, but ... There are a few that have piqued my curiosity, including a couple from the JM Swimming (or is it Wild Swimming?) collection. 

@itsfi I picked up JM’s Wild Swimming collection, and they’re all fun scents in very different ways! It’s the packaging that’s piqued my interest the most tho. The blue and aqua colored glass with wooden, mottled tops are a nice spin on the traditional rectangular bottles, which I prefer over the cylindrical bottles used for the last two Blossom collections. 

I haven’t really done more than test the scents briefly, I’ve been more obsessed with other perfumes I’ve gotten in the last few months. Come summer, when the school year has wrapped up, I’ll have time to give each of my pretties their proper due. 🤭

Oh yes @LCResz!! The bottle of the new JM collection is exquisite! 💙 It's also what is make me go back to the site. I'll want to test the scents of course, but if this aesthetic is along the lines of something JM is looking to implement for future releases, I'm all for it. 

@itsfi , I love your picks and your photo!

Thank you @tsavorite! You are always so kind. 💝 April was a good month of sales! 🛍 May will be a good month to really put those goodies to use. 😆

@itsfi I agree on the thread part. @Samtian had a wonderful idea 💖 I'm enjoying to look at all those cute 💄 pics from BIC'ers!!

@Skunk12puzzola, it's a great thread.

@itsfi I'm so interested in the Gucci lipsticks!  Great set of favs.

@CookieGirl1, I never thought I'd be someone who would wear a liquid lipstick on a regular or semi-regular basis, but I've been reaching for this Gucci lippie with some consistency since picking it up during the sale. I really like the formula on this one. I think I may try one of the pinkier shades next.

@itsfi how's the longevity?  That's the only reason that I find myself starting to gravitate toward liquid lippies; I'm constantly drinking something throughout the day and traditional lipsticks don't stand a chance on my lips, sadly.

@CookieGirl1, it lasted almost 4 hours and through 4 glasses of water, 2 cups of tea and a cup of coffee before lunch. My lips still had a very, very light stain to them at that point. I was wearing a mask on and off that morning and did not notice any transfer.

@itsfi  Wow beautiful set of products for your April favs! How is it May tomorrow I don’t understand! That new Gucci lippie looks beautiful!!

Awww, thank you @ather💖 I feel like we are just zipping through 2022. I have really been enjoying this new Gucci liquid matte lippie. It wears very comfortably throughout the day. 

The color leans warmer than how the swatch appears in the photo.The color leans warmer than how the swatch appears in the photo.

@itsfi  Oh wow. That’s a beautiful colour. I bet it looks gorgeous on you! It’s even a colour you could wear all year!!

@ather, awww, thank you. It is a good color year-round. I'll go with a pink shade next - I know! I'm going to pick up another liquid matte lipstick. Who am I, ather?! 😂 Not to worry, I will always have a healthy supply of lip balms and tinted lip balms. 💖 Just waiting patiently for Summer Fridays to release a lip balm set. I'm prepared for something like that coming out for the holidays, but if they come out with something before then, I could live with that. 😉

@itsfi  I support this all the way!! I know they were asking on instagram what colours and flavours we would like to see next. For SF I’m wondering if they are going to release something soon!!! I suggested key lime yum! 

Ooooh fun! Key lime sounds like a fabulous flavor @ather! Hmmm, a reason to get onto IG for me? 😂 It would be wonderful to see different sets - not that I think flavors need to be limited to a season, but it could be fun to have seasonal flavors come out in sets. That said, if they're limited edition, I just know that I will love one or more flavor and then it won't be available once the season (or their inventory) is gone. 🙁

@itsfi 

I love the Summer Fridays balm too! 

@missy94612, it's such a great balm, isn't it? I'm kicking myself for not giving it a try sooner.

@itsfi Wonderful picture of your favorites 

@SportyGirly125, thank you.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Thermals on index, middle, and ring nails.
  • Thermals in ombre action.
  • Monthly Favorites - April 2022
  • 4475508F-150F-4EF0-A448-8ED1B2EE06E7.jpeg
  • D484642A-F5B8-4D54-90BA-55E991E47EFE.jpeg
  • April 2022 favorites.jpg
  • A7671ED2-4144-41BB-94A0-44540F978F03.jpeg
  • IMG_20220429_084255995_BURST000_COVER.jpg
  • D6AFE6A3-15FB-40FB-A130-D388E33D5223.jpeg
  • April 2022 Favorites
  • 88839EB0-E61C-48B9-B1AA-BC174CD36B90.jpeg
  • 32EFA7BC-A897-4180-B8F3-4C9A66F0F6DB.jpeg
  • I don't think I'll EVER get tired of this candle!
  • (Stock pic) "It's All So Magical" from Polished for Days is so different from my other polishes but it really DOES look magical, especially in sunlight.
  • Left hand; my right hand mirrors it.
testing