cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - April 2022Monthly Favorites - April 2022

April - what a whirlwind month! It really whizzed by, didn’t it? I hope you at least got the chance to stop, shop, swatch, and shower yourself with goodies from this month’s epic Spring Savings Event. (And if not, that’s okay – maybe you’re out here trying to save, and we admire your strength). So whether you splurged on some beauty newness, or saved by dipping into your existing beauty stash, let’s talk about those April favorites!

Here are the products I’ve been regularly reaching for all month long:

Time to share your own April favorites! Which skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products (new faves or old stand-bys) have you been loving this month? Reply below and use the “#” sign to tag those products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2022 Edition!

@AlexBT @itsfi   okay you two have convinced me on that eye cream.  It has to be good with TWO mentions in this thread. 
Ahhh, I thought I would be safe with the Gucci mattes but it seems I now need to try one out! Have you tried layering gloss over it at all?  

Oops hearts, forgot to get back to you about the Gucci Transfer-proof Matte Liquid lipstick. I haven’t felt like I needed to put a gloss over it; it’s a matte liquid lip so it will dry down, but it really does feel comfortable to wear. 💋 That said, I have applied a gloss over it and it looks nice that way as well. @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface, definitely give The INKEY List Caffeine De-puffing + Dark Circle Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL a try.  It wakes my undereye up so I look more awake, brighter. It has jojoba, squalane and glycerin in it too, helping to keep the area hydrated. It’s not just a good eye cream for the price; it’s a good eye cream. @AlexBT 

@itsfi @I like the Lancôme concealer as well - agree the formula is nice and not drying ! 

@Kim888, I was surprised how well it held up (even under a mask on certain days) and I am thrilled that it’s not drying. My skin finds way to dry up on its own; I don’t need or want that from my concealer. 😂  There are days I use just the concealer, no foundation or skin tint, to even out tone.

@AlexBT I have heard great things about Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand Pinkgasm. However I can't seem to get my hands on it in Canada. Fingers crossed! Great monthly picks!

@Mellmars1185 ahhh the struggle. @GeorginaBT and I stalked the site daily from our desks trying to get our hands on alllll the wands last month 🤣 Fingers crossed they'll restock in CAN soon, but if not, I also really love Peachgasm, and the Pillowtalk Medium shade might be close enough to pinkgasm to achieve a similar effect! 💗 

This month I bought mostly backups, so you could say they are all favorites! 😄  Here are three that I've been using for years:

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel 8.5 oz 

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator Refill Pack 2.6 oz/ 74 g Refill 

Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 2.5 / 75 

One of the new items I purchased and have tried has become a favorite too:  Fashion Fair Iconic Lipstick Lace .  Even though it's a smidge lighter and pinker than what I normally wear, it's going to be a great shade for this summer! 💖💖💖  (This puchas was enabled by a swatch from @itsfi .💋)

@Titian06 Great faves! I always snag the Tatcha moisturizer whenever I see it pop up in the Rewards Bazaar. 😉 And that lippie is gorgeous! I've heard such great things about the new Fashion Fair lipsticks.

Great post @Titian06 ! Can you & @itsfi  share the swatches of Fashion Fair Iconic Lipstick Lace ? I very much appreciate it

@Nahnom the shade "lace" is so pretty, omg 💄💖

@Nahnom, here you go, it’s the first swatch. The photo leans slightly more rosy than it appears on my lips. 

2BF1BF92-0BC6-4E63-AF02-DCBB893926D1.png

@Nahnom - Fashion Fair Iconic Lipstick Lace is the bottom swatch in the pic below.

20220423_113956.jpg

The Tatcha Water cream is my favorite day time moisturizer @Titian06!❤️

@Titian06 I just bought the Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL this month as well!  It was definitely one of those "the sample made me buy it" kind of moments.

That's great, @CookieGirl1 !  I hope you like it as much as I do! 🥰

@Titian06  Oh yes! How I love Tatcha water cream!! 

@Titian06, I really like the formula on the Fashion Fair lipsticks. At some point, I think I’ll look into another color! 💄 

Herbivore Nova 15% Vitamin C + Turmeric Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Biossance Mini Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Firming Oil 0.5 oz / 15 mL 

D6AFE6A3-15FB-40FB-A130-D388E33D5223.jpeg

I’ve been sporting matte skin the last couple weeks using the Laneige Neo Cushion matte. It’s beautiful and lightweight offering medium coverage that isn’t powdery looking or cakey even with layering it several times.  

The Clio super proof brush liner Kill Brown is a fabulous brown liner that doesn’t bleed in my wrinkly lids.  It’s got such beautifully wet consistency and the brush is very precise.  I don’t consider my eyeliner game strong but this makes me look super skilled between the formula and precise brush and 30 second dry down time ;). 

@heartsmyface cute flat-lay! ❤️ I'm in the market for a new vitamin C to incorporate into my routine -- and this herbivore one is new to me! will have to check it out.

@heartsmyface  I’m intrigued by the Lanegine! I said no more buying till fall sale but if I order today it doesn’t count right?? 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Thermals on index, middle, and ring nails.
  • Thermals in ombre action.
  • Monthly Favorites - April 2022
  • 4475508F-150F-4EF0-A448-8ED1B2EE06E7.jpeg
  • D484642A-F5B8-4D54-90BA-55E991E47EFE.jpeg
  • April 2022 favorites.jpg
  • A7671ED2-4144-41BB-94A0-44540F978F03.jpeg
  • IMG_20220429_084255995_BURST000_COVER.jpg
  • D6AFE6A3-15FB-40FB-A130-D388E33D5223.jpeg
  • April 2022 Favorites
  • 88839EB0-E61C-48B9-B1AA-BC174CD36B90.jpeg
  • 32EFA7BC-A897-4180-B8F3-4C9A66F0F6DB.jpeg
  • I don't think I'll EVER get tired of this candle!
  • (Stock pic) "It's All So Magical" from Polished for Days is so different from my other polishes but it really DOES look magical, especially in sunlight.
  • Left hand; my right hand mirrors it.
testing