cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

Monthly Favorites April 2020.jpg

Hello, BIC! Is that time of the month already, it’s time for us to share all the beauty products we’ve been loving all month long. This month, I’ve tried my best to keep a daily routine going to maintain a sense of normalcy and productivity. I am very appreciative for all of you - not only for giving the best beauty advice but for all the love, mutual support and daily positivity. All my favorite products this month have been things I’ve discovered through the Community 🙂 

Here is the list of my April favorites:

What are your April favorites? And what is one thing you have in your basket for the Spring Sales Event? Click the reply button below to share!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

@quspork  Wow, Charmin? That's awesome! Score! At one point I started to add this weird RV rapid dissolvable TP to my cart, but luckily I found normal TP before I actually bought the RV paper. 

@PrettyPaint our local small town grocery store is selling single rolls now,, I really don't know how much more of this I can take!! I'm seeing that school might not even be in session this next school year in Illinois,,,, I'm thinking we might be moving if that's the case

@lmaster  Single rolls? Yikes! We have been doing grocery pickup to avoid contact. It's really frustrating because it will let you add it to your cart, but they have never once fulfilled the TP order. So I have to rely completely on online. 

The public schools in Illinois may be out for Fall? Whoa!?! Will they be completely out, or will it be the learn at home/homeschooling version? 

@PrettyPaint I'm hoping they at least let the kids go back until the fall, but we are to prepare for eLearning again 🤯

@PrettyPaint Thank goodness for Costco-sized packs!

I love your sense of humor @CookieGirl1

@BrendaBT really enjoying my new Rodial products, especially the Bee Venom Serum.  I also just got a The Original MakeUp Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser® Makeup Remover Cloth Pink and I am so impressed by how well it works.  It is so soft and removes everything! I especially like using it to remove clay masks.  Other notable mentions for April are Hourglass Vanish™ Airbrush Concealer Beech 6 and Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Shadow Nude Rose, both so easy to apply and blend.  I use the caviar stick every day and I'm sure I'll be trying out more colors in the future.

@averylayne makeup erasers are life!!

Truth!! @lmaster @averylayne 

@haleyvvvv @lmaster 🙌🏼 pretty sure I need more now haha

RE: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

@BrendaBT I enjoy that YTP Adoptogen cream very much as well. So many good ingredients. My favorites for the month will be these beauties. Laneige sleeping mask is my all time love. Tried it in Apple Lime and Grapefruit and love it. Little bubble lip cleanser is awesome. I got it in Korea. It lasts forever, gently and quickly exfoliates my lips. I think I prefer it to lip scrubs. Another Korean treasure by Some By Mi: I got a kit but so far tried only this serum with AHA, BHA, PHA and tea tree. It smells citrusy and saved my skin in one day from unexpected redness and irritation. I needed a new vitamin C serum, so I got this one from Payot. It is really nice: very light, absorbs quickly, smells lovely, and brightens my skin. Erborian Bamboo Glow I got months ago but tried it only this month. I really like it: light, pleasant and gives my skin a beautiful natural glow. New Dior Backstage Blush in coral is magnificent! But I need to be careful is it is easy to overdo it despite the fact that it looks so light in the pan. Oh and please don’t mind my last contender lol It’s Guerlain Voyageur compact meteorites refill. I can’t remember where I placed the old case. But don’t let appearance fool you, it is amazing. I don’t think I found anything else like that. The powder looks so basic onthe pan and when you swatch it, but put it all over your face...! My skin looks so perfect and luxurious with this ideal glow from within ❤️🧚🏼‍♀️

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

This is such a great summery pic, @Zvezdochka. The erborian glow creme sounds like a really nice product!

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

@Zvezdochka Ooh that Guerlain is so pretty!

Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

I finally got a new foundation! As we are leaving April soon and approaching Mother's Day, being a mother of 3, I figured why not? I definitely deserve it! So I'm in love deeply and completely with my Hourglass Vanish Foundation in Almond shade. It literally is like a facelift in a jar...with my Lancome Waterproof Mascara and Tart Doubletake Eyeliner, Sephora Dark Brown Pencil Brows I just can't see my 48-years on my face. This was a super nice gift and I Love it Love it. Laura Mercier Translucent Powder still a must too. Rosewater mist finish ladies! Always.

Face lift? yes please!! I’m almost 40 so I might need to try this one soon! How do you like the charcoal toothpaste? Thinking about trying it for whitening. @seventyone 

@jen81 wrote:

Face lift? yes please!! I’m almost 40 so I might need to try this one soon! How do you like the charcoal toothpaste? Thinking about trying it for whitening. @seventyone 

Yes!! I do see a whiter smile with this toothpaste and I have tried a few. I especially like that you can use it everyday and the others that I tried do not recommend everyday use. The ingredients are gentle but effective. I also wanted to try the whitening strips by Crest but honestly, baking soda and actual peroxide solution with a little lemon juice works great. I don't see spending $25 bucks on strips for my teeth but if you have tried it please let me know, I may give it a try. This sheltering at home is not easy but like most people we are making the most of it. I actually have time to use my Sephora Face Mask the Bubble Oxygen One and a few other "luxury" items I bought but never took time to use. Yes honey! Facelift ala'naturale is how we rolling in 2020. No doctors, needles, micro-dermabrasion, just better cosmetics and vitamin C 

scrubs and moisturizers.

Happy early Mother’s Day @seventyone! 💐 Lancôme waterproof mascara is a tried and true favorite for me - is there one from their range that you’re particularly fond of? Yay for finding a foundation that you love! 🙌🏼 I’m so intrigued by that Hourglass foundation now. Enjoy your treats!

Hi there! Thank you! I do prefer Lancome Definicils Mascara over the others. I tried em all because I use to work for Lancome at Macys.  Definicils is just a classic, simple formula. It lengthens and doesn't give too thick a look per lash. I like natural fan out lashes and the wand doesn't add too much to each individual lash. It lets you build easily. I use the Cils Boost too and that really gives the mascara something to bind to. Love it.  Hope you enjoy your Spring and Summer finds! 🙂

Not sure if you are aware of the many awesome deals on Lancôme dot com @seventyone . There are multiple deals being offered at the moment amongst them buy one Denfincils mascara get one free using code Inourhearts. Also free shipping is being offered. Only one deal per person. Otherwise 20% off the entire website.

You may have sold me on the Hourglass Vanish™ Seamless Finish Liquid Foundation Beige. Everyone that has reached a certain age could use a facelift in a jar. I will definitely get a sample of it once the stores reopen. Happy Mother’s Day in advance. I really was hoping to go out for dinner but who knows how much longer that we will be sheltering in place.

Thank you! I love Mothers Day. I get to feel pampered by my babies haha. Definitly  try the Hourglass, I think it is really nice. I didn't care for Fenty Foundation but it looks good on my sister who is in her 30's.  Have dinner date night at home. I bought 3 bottles of wine on-line and some Truffle Parsley Salt on Amazon; Order some shrimp  and some french fries via Grub Hub and whallah!! My kitchen is now the best restaurant in town (says me LOL) yours can be too.

@Loretta55 wrote:

You may have sold me on the Hourglass Vanish™ Seamless Finish Liquid Foundation Beige. Everyone that has reached a certain age could use a facelift in a jar. I will definitely get a sample of it once the stores reopen. Happy Mother’s Day in advance. I really was hoping to go out for dinner but who knows how much longer that we will be sheltering in place.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • Monthly Favorites April 2020.jpg
  • IMG_20200422_150933.jpg
  • C01682AF-5D61-4A72-9EA4-CFF72BFD5EB4.jpeg
  • Top: Guerlain KissKiss Rosehip Tinted Lip Balm; Bottom: Sephora Jelly Melt. Both swatched 2x.
  • FED276F7-1155-4BD1-85CA-9F13523A6038.jpeg
  • 20200423_112625.jpg
  • 20200426_195954.jpg
  • 20200426_200053.jpg
  • 20200426_200157.jpg
  • 20200426_133432~3.jpg
testing