cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

Monthly Favorites April 2020.jpg

Hello, BIC! Is that time of the month already, it’s time for us to share all the beauty products we’ve been loving all month long. This month, I’ve tried my best to keep a daily routine going to maintain a sense of normalcy and productivity. I am very appreciative for all of you - not only for giving the best beauty advice but for all the love, mutual support and daily positivity. All my favorite products this month have been things I’ve discovered through the Community 🙂 

Here is the list of my April favorites:

What are your April favorites? And what is one thing you have in your basket for the Spring Sales Event? Click the reply button below to share!

RE: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

Here are my favorites for April! My skin has felt dry recently, so I’ve been using Glow Recipe banana soufflé moisture cream to hydrate my skin, as well as the Glow Recipe watermelon glow ultra-fine mist. The combination of these two work super well! I’ve also been loving the Natasha Denona love glow cheek palette. I love how there’s shades that I can use for both blush and highlighter on my fair skin. The finish of each shade gives my complexion a nice glow. For my lips, I’ve been using a lot of the Dior lip glow oil in the shade “coral” during the day and the Laneige lip sleeping mask at night. The glow oil leaves the prettiest tint! Lastly, I’ve been using Philosophy’s fresh cream perfume. It smells sweet, but it’s not too strong.

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

Fresh Cream smells AMAZING!!!!!!!!

RE: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

Wonderful favorites! I have lots of love for Laneige lip sleeping mask, Dior lip glow oil and everything Glow r. Enjoy these goodies

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

Pretty favorites @Sarahbock0726. The Dior lip oil is wonderful! 😃

Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

Got my products delivered earlier. I will be trying this products this week. I'm so excited !!!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

The DDG peel pads are great @LunaBella2016! 😍 So is the It Cosmetics CC cream. Both are ones that I’ve repurchased time and time again.

The stress and change to my routine has been freaking out my skin, so I just restocked on Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula Deep Clean Foaming Face Wash 7.7 oz/ 230 ml and have been taking out my Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 7.8for those Zoom calls when I can't have my camera off. 

Sounds like a game plan!  @sjs422 

@sjs422, Armani LSF is such a beautiful foundation! 💗💗💗 Great for Zoom calls! 

I've been washing my hair more frequently lately (I've taken up working out since I have more time) and I am *loving* Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo 12.5 oz / 369 mL And Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Conditioner 12.5 oz / 369 mL that I got as Sephora gratis. You know, they are soooooo nourishing and moisturizing I don't feel bad washing my hair as often as I have, because it feels soft and takes the frizziness.  And the banana scent?! Bonus! My hair seems to get greasier if I try to extend the wear for 3 or 4 days with this set, but wow- to wash every day or two? This set is perfect. 

Oh, and this is a good reminder to always wear sunscreen. 

I've been using etude house Real Centulla  Ampoule for the last couple days trying to bring down the red in my face from my sunburn. It is nice and calming on my skin.

@l8totheparty  Oh my goodness. This thread is reminding me of things I had been hoping to purchase during the rouge sale, and this shampoo and conditioner is one of them 🙂

The Briogeo shampoo and conditioner are great aren’t they @l8totheparty? And they smell so good; reminds me of banana runts. Good to hear you are enjoying them.

These are my favorites for April. I'm working from home and these 3 items are at my workstation daily. Tagging isn't working. I received the Glow Recipe Watermelon Lip Pop as a gratis. I didn't like the scrub aspect of it at first as I'm not a lip scrub fan, but the scent and moisture kept me reaching for it. It's actually not that gritty at all. I reach for it a couple times a day.

I love Molton Brown Pink Pepper hand cream but it wasn't doing enough with all the hand washing. I picked up the Curel on a whim at the dollar store (sorry Sephora) and it's excellent. Works really well for $4 a tube. I ordered 2 more from Amazon.

The last item is this mug from the lovely @itsfi I wanted a pen holder and something to keep me smiling while working from home. It does the job!20200423_112625.jpg

@sprocketta 

That mug 😍 I need to find me one with hair on it. Okay not REAL hair, you know what I mean 😂

I was unsure about the GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Glow Lip Pop because of the exfoliation, it’s not my jam in a lip balm, but if you say you barely notice it I might just order it. 

@GG84 there's the tiniest bit of grit to it, but almost none. I hate gritty scrubs but this ended up being fine. I would say give it a shot.

@sprocketta ,

I love your lipstick mug from @itsfi !  It's so you!  Curel is so highly rated.  Great price.  I should try this.

(I love FAB Ultra Repair Cream for healing my hands.   For me, it's a necessity.)

I mentioned that Glow Recipe balm last month as a personal favorite @sprocketta

@Loretta55 it's kind of funny as I do not really like regular watermelon (mostly the texture), but I do like watermelon flavored/scented stuff.

I had to eat watermelon when I was pregnant @sprocketta due to water retention . I never cared for the taste of watermelon but I do like the scent. I can’t remember the last time I ate watermelon.

@sprocketta, I feel like I have a tube of hand cream and lip balm on every surface of my house! 😆 Glad the mug puts a smile on your face; I use my mugs as a pen holder too (and sometimes to hold my makeup brushes). Hope you are well!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • Monthly Favorites April 2020.jpg
  • IMG_20200422_150933.jpg
  • C01682AF-5D61-4A72-9EA4-CFF72BFD5EB4.jpeg
  • Top: Guerlain KissKiss Rosehip Tinted Lip Balm; Bottom: Sephora Jelly Melt. Both swatched 2x.
  • FED276F7-1155-4BD1-85CA-9F13523A6038.jpeg
  • 20200423_112625.jpg
  • 20200426_195954.jpg
  • 20200426_200053.jpg
  • 20200426_200157.jpg
  • 20200426_133432~3.jpg
testing