cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

Monthly Favorites April 2020.jpg

Hello, BIC! Is that time of the month already, it’s time for us to share all the beauty products we’ve been loving all month long. This month, I’ve tried my best to keep a daily routine going to maintain a sense of normalcy and productivity. I am very appreciative for all of you - not only for giving the best beauty advice but for all the love, mutual support and daily positivity. All my favorite products this month have been things I’ve discovered through the Community 🙂 

Here is the list of my April favorites:

What are your April favorites? And what is one thing you have in your basket for the Spring Sales Event? Click the reply button below to share!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2020 Edition

@itsfi you have a great bunch of favorites too!!! I definitely agree @Luvstravel was so thoughtful!! 

Thank you @lmaster! 🤗 

Such a lovely act of kindness! 💕

Double comment @itsfi I didn't look at the swatches earlier. That Guerlain tinted balm looks really lovely.

@sprocketta, when I saw the balm in the tube, I initially thought it might be too bright but it’s such a pretty shade. Because of the balm formula, the color is easily buildable and I can also make it more sheer by applying a balm underneath. I now want to pick up other colors. 😂

@itsfi glad you found it helpful! Love your pretty photo 🙂

Awww 🥰, thank you so much, @pocketvenus! And again, thank you for posting those tips! 💗💕 I’m still not super excited about videoconferencing but those tips have certainly made it more comfortable. 🤗

@itsfi Like you, I am also not loving the uptick in videoconferencing but thinking about Tom Ford powdering his face and getting the perfect lighting done before I turn on my camera helps motivate me 😛

@itsfi I love the "favorite act" addition to this post.

Such a beautiful act @sprocketta, any month! 💖

Awesome bunch of favorites!! @BrendaBT 

My April favorites are: KEVYN AUCOIN - Foundation BalmKAJA - Vacay Shine Glowy Lip Balm OilSOL DE JANEIRO - SOL Cheirosa ’62 Eau de ParfumDrunk Elephant Sweet Pitti™ Deodorant Cream 2.0 oz/ 60 mLtarte SEA Surfer Curl™ Volumizing Mascara BlackTARTE - SEA Breezy Cream Bronzer

@lmaster, I still love my Kevyn Aucoin foundation balm, too!

@curlychiquita it's awesome!! I love the finish so much ♥️

@lmaster, so many lovely favorites here! 😍 I can’t decide which of them I need to pick up first! 😆 🛍 KA balm has been on my list for some time and the SdJ fragrance, well, I mean, it’s that or the candle for me. Decisions, decisions... 🤔 

@itsfi ok,,if I were to rate the order you ** could ** purchase them in,, I would suggest the kaja first, perfume second and candle third 😆

Super helpful @lmaster! 🤗 I guess my family of lip oils is going to have another sibling! 😆😍

It might be the youngest,,, but it will outshine @itsfi 🤣

Hahaha! 😂🤣😂 @lmaster

@BrendaBT Here are my favorites for April! I've been keeping it more fresh and have not been using foundation (which I thought would never happen!)BAREMINERALS - BARESKIN® Complete Coverage Serum ConcealerCHARLOTTE TILBURY - Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer Caramel Cutie BAREMINERALS - BOUNCE & BLUR Blush Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Afternoon Snack/Mo' Hunny IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara Super Black Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Taupe Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Hot Chocolit CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Matte Revolution Lipstick- Pillow Talk Collection A few things I have in my basket are:Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer 01 Amber Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer FU$$Y (a back up) Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer $weetmouth

IMG_20200422_150933.jpg

Yes, Fenty!  I love the sun stalk'r bronzer, @RiniVe , how do you like the cream one in comparison?

Me too! I haven't tried the new one yet it's in my cart!...

Me too! I haven't tried the new one yet it's in my cart! Excited to try it! @danielledanielle

@RiniVe, beautiful favorites, beautiful photo! 💗💕 The CT powder is great for setting makeup! Love it! 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • Monthly Favorites April 2020.jpg
  • IMG_20200422_150933.jpg
  • C01682AF-5D61-4A72-9EA4-CFF72BFD5EB4.jpeg
  • Top: Guerlain KissKiss Rosehip Tinted Lip Balm; Bottom: Sephora Jelly Melt. Both swatched 2x.
  • FED276F7-1155-4BD1-85CA-9F13523A6038.jpeg
  • 20200423_112625.jpg
  • 20200426_195954.jpg
  • 20200426_200053.jpg
  • 20200426_200157.jpg
  • 20200426_133432~3.jpg
testing