Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Missing free samples... I know why

First Sephora gave3 free samples per order and then 2. Now all of my orders are missing samples, whether they are dropped from the invoice or not. 

Sephora figured out we were all willing to pay 10$ a month for their play subscription boxes. 

They rolled our play very close to the time they cut the samples from 3 to 2. 

Than many any of us started to experience no samples in our orders. 

Why give free samples, provided to them by the beauty brands, when they have figured out they can charge us 10$ for items they get for free. 

I cancelled my play account because the lack of samples in my regular orders directly coincided with the play roll out. 

I am rouge through 2020 but I will be stopping buying from Sephora. This is corporate greed and I’m over it. 

Treat Your customers badly and they leave. 

You are not receiving the free samples in Your regular orders because they can SELL them to you in your play box. 

I wonder if Sephpra will allow this to be posted. 

Re: Missing free samples... I know why

@momrussell 

Play! by Sephora started in August 2015, and samples went down from 3 to 2 (October? November? December? I don't recall the exact month now) 2018. That's three years in between the two events.

Additionally, the samples that you select at checkout are foil packets 99% of the time, whereas Play! is generally filled with deluxe samples.

You have every right to be upset by not getting samples; it's a problem that has been going for quite a while now and Sephora doesn't seem to care much about fixing it. But I think your Play! theory is way off base. 

Re: Missing free samples... I know why

My last three boxes had many foil samples, also another reason I cancelled play. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing