Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jackie Aina for Too Faced

Jackie Live Chat Thread Image.jpgThis live chat is closed. Thank you for participating! 

Meet makeup artist and Too Faced partner Jackie Aina in the Beauty Insider Community Tuesday, July 10 from 2pm to 3pm PT. For one hour only, ask her about anything, from how to find your perfect foundation-shade match to which formulas are best for your skin type.

Want to ask a question? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right) to make sure Jackie sees your question!

Re: RE: Live Chat with Jackie Aina for Too Faced

@thatbih 

Vanilla amber anything sugary like that

How do you make transition shades for eyeshadow look natural?

Re: Live Chat with Jackie Aina for Too Faced

@natrod5 find a shade that is close to your skintone or different shades that are close to your skintone. 

Hi Jackie! You have such amazing skin, can you please recommend some products to get rid of hyperpigmentation from acne scars? Thanks so much, HUGE fan of the Born this Way foundation!

what highlighting concealer shade(s) in the brand do you use?

After reading other questions, I realised that I had one more. If I'm already the lightest shade of concealer, what do you recommend I use to brighten up my undereye area 😄 thanks!

@SpaceLlama use a pure white corrector!  

@SpaceLlama (Nars Chantilly high-five 🙌)

Yay! We're concealer buddies! @fieldsofclover! 😄

hi Jackie, jackie, jackie, jackie! Jackie, Jackie Jackie!!! Is there a primer that you believe works best with the BTW foundation? usually you say they work in systems so would you say a specific Too Faced primer works, or would you recommend something different (for oily/combo skin)? thank you for always thinking of diversity and inclusion in makeup! voices like yours have allowed me to actually start wearing foundation that matches in the last 2 or 3 years 💜

JACKIE O my gurll!!! I love love lOve you so much and support you in everything you do! But i need a hydrating face cream for my dull dry skin! Any suggestions ❤️💕💕🔥🔥

RE: Live Chat with Jackie Aina for Too Faced

How do i blend my eyeshadow???
Anonymous Insider

Hi Jackie! I’ve been trying so hard to find some kind way to stop dry patches and no luck. Can’t seem to find the right foundation that doesn’t cling. Can you recommend foundation that don’t cling?? Thank you
Anonymous Insider

I don't have a question, but I just had to say thank you Jackie for all you do! awesome job with the foundation shades with Too Faced!

what method is best for blending eyeshadow and making smooth transitions?? Also, what is the best way to make foundation look flawless instead of patchy, and to set it properly?

@bobbypin156 I always say less is more.  Depending on the product, I would recommend only one to two pumps of foundation 

Hello Jakie. Wanted to say I am a huge fan of your youtube channel. My question is what makeup brand has good matte foundations?

Hi Jackie, thank you for ALWAYS being a voice for us. Too Faced was the first brand I started with in makeup and you were one of the first influencers that I watched on YouTube...perfect right??!! My question is what is the shade you created that is close to Maple? And why doesn’tthe shades that you created (helped create) have your signature like how it is on the signage. It would help out a lot if TF did that. I think that would be special 🖤 Thank you for your awesomeness!

Hi Jackie!! You have a gorgeous smile!! Just wanted to ask you about the perfect coral lip shade for the summer....any suggestions? Thanks! 💋
Anonymous Insider

Hi Jackie, Congratulations on the collaboration.  Is it better to match foundation to face or chest? My chest is 2 shades lighter.

Hi Jackie!! I have super oily skin and have tried a bunch of different primers and foundations! Any recommendations that are worth splurging on?
218 Replies
testing