Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jackie Aina for Too Faced

Jackie Live Chat Thread Image.jpgThis live chat is closed. Thank you for participating! 

Meet makeup artist and Too Faced partner Jackie Aina in the Beauty Insider Community Tuesday, July 10 from 2pm to 3pm PT. For one hour only, ask her about anything, from how to find your perfect foundation-shade match to which formulas are best for your skin type.

Want to ask a question? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right) to make sure Jackie sees your question!

Re: Live Chat with Jackie Aina for Too Faced

I had so much fun chatting with you all! XOXO Jackie 

how might I become a product tester for upcoming too faced products

what is a must-have eye shadow palette of yours?

what foundation is best for oily skin? Everytime I use it the oils just wash it away around my nose and forehead

What is the best foundation for pale, very dry skin that is prone to breaking out? Also whst is a good primer to go with that foundation? Thanks

I have a hard time with shade matching. I only wear L'oreal powder in 800 Cocoa because of this. I haven't found a shade yet that matches me perfectly and doesn't make me look like I'm dead or an oompalumpa (?) What do you recommend in the Too Faced line?

RE: Live Chat with Jackie Aina for Too Faced

Is the born this way foundation good for all skin types? Also ilysm❤️

Would bb cream be better than foundation for the summer?

Re: RE: Live Chat with Jackie Aina for Too Faced

@Samara1026Not necessarily.  If you are full coverage glam, go for a full coverage foundation.  If you want a more sheer look, you can use bb cream.  Its more about your preference. 

How should I find my foundation shade when I’m at Sephora? I always end up buying the wrong color ugh

@mylifeasme I love to use Color IQ at Sephora. You can use this link to find your shade online. 

I'm mad I missed it I was at work but I wanted to know how would you go about finding your shade if your In between Nyman and too much mouth in complexion.

Any tips for applying foundation to the nose that really help to ensure long-lasting results? I always find my foundation to rub off my nose fairly quickly. Thanks Jackie! ☺️

What products do you recommend to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation?

@TheAphroChickLove vitamin C. Its brightens your skin. I love drunk elephant. 

How do you set your foundation with powder while avoiding a cakey and dry look?

@rabbitears1 I only use translucent powder.  Avoid using powder foundation over liquid foundation. 

How did you make the decision to make this your full time job? I'm starting and have a good following on IG but not sure if to quit my full time job.

@Aurasmakeupbox I felt like nothing else was really working out the way that my freelancing career was taking off! 

What night moisturizer do you use for your skin type?
testing