Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Murad Thread Image.pngThis thread is closed. Thank you for participating!

Brand founder Dr. Murad is chatting live on Friday, January 19 to answer all your skincare questions. Visit this thread between 1pm and 2pm PST to ask about anything—from how to fade the look of acne scars to the best products for winter hydration.

Want to ask a question? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right)!

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

hello dr Murad! I wanted to ask you a couple of questions regarding my skin. first of all, I am 16 years old right now, almost 17, and I have acne. Its not horrible, but it's there and it bothers me a lot since it's been going on since 3 years probably. I also have dry skin and some large pores around my cheek area. I'm not sure if the reason my skin is like this is because I'm still growing up and its hormonal. because of that, I don't want to use too many products that are for more mature skin. however, if I feel like my skin is loosing its freshness and brightness because of acne, is it okay for me to use certain anti-aging products and stronger products for my skin at this age? if not, what other products (for brightness, tightness, smaller pores, acne...) would you recommend for teenagers going through similar problems?

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Dear Dr , I am an African American female with extreme hyperpigmentation in my face. i also have combo oily skin what are some suggestions for treatment?

Re: Live Chat with Dr. Murad

@sherrifbaby I recommend using our Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum to help reduce hyper-pigmentation. Also, use our City Skin Age Defense SPF 50 to keep skin protected throughout the day!

Hi Doctor. I have Melasma spot on my cheeks. i have tried...

Hi Doctor. I have Melasma spot on my cheeks. i have tried many creams and hydroquinone. applied lactic acid peel it made very little difference. Not much. Any suggestion please?

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

I have psoriasis on my face, and very dry skin, and I'm also red and sensitive. What products (either types of products or specific products) would your reccomend?

I made the mistake of using Naire Creme for Face and Upper Lip and ever sense putting the chemicals on my face I have red dots, is there any way to treat this?

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Hi! I am a 20 year old female still trying to figure out what products work best for my skin on and over my makeup. My skin changes with the environment but tends to be on the drier side, especially from November to March. I always seem to have a residue on my face from moisturizer or dirt, and acne is commonplace for me as well; I've heard that MURAD tagets an acne-prone audience but I have yet to try anything anything from the line. Could you help out this newbie? Thanks!

Nutrient Charged Water Gel!!!! It's INCREDIBLE. Hydration lasts for FIVE days!

RE: Live Chat with Dr. Murad

What would you recommend for hyper pigmentation and acne scars?

Re: RE: Live Chat with Dr. Murad

@Beeonka I recommend our Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum to help!

Hi Dr. Murad, I’m 27 and I have stubborn Acne along my jaw line. And also I have hyper-pigmentation. What would you recommend to help with these issues? Also. What would be a way to figure out what kind of skin I have, combo, oily, dry?? Is there such thing as your skin being so dry it’s oily?? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Hi Dr. Murad!!!! I turned 40 and have sensitive skin. Is this a good age to start retinol products? I 💓 you! 🙂

Hello Dr. Murad
In the winter I have combination-dry skin and in the summer I have combination-oily skin, in your opinion what are the best moisturizers or products from your skincare line to help combat my combination skin year-round

@keila2409 I recommend our Nutrient-Charged Water Gel during the winter and Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 during the summer.

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

dear doctor, I have very sensitive skin, which is also very reactive. Everything with a dense texture gives me white heads. my skin doesn't break out often but if I do get a breakout, they are deep and painful. Not yellow. And leave a hyperpigmented demarcation behind, which can persist for years. what should I do or use to alleviate these problems?

Sabacceous filament. Its been my enemy since puberty. The only temporary solution i get is scrubbing like theres no tomorrow. Any suggestions? Problem areas: NOSE. And chin.

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Dr. Murad I'm 28 years old, I have very dilated and blocked pores, in the nose area I have seborrheic dermatitis and when I use any cream I burn a lot. I have mixed skin.

The pink Pore Reform line works wonders without over drying the skin.

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Hello Dr. Murad, what would you recommend for someone who has a simple routine in terms of masks? Clay? AHA vs BHA? For someone with dry oily skin. Small acne bumps that are more about the texture then look are a concern. But I would like to focus on overall healthy glowing skin.
Anonymous Insider

Live Chat with Dr. Murad

Hello, I've never used any of these products before, and have a very small skincare regimen that I would like to expand. I am under 20, but I already have some "tech neck" and dark circles under my eyes. My skin is typically very clear, and I get a pimple about twice a year... however, I have recently noticed some small bumps on my cheeks. Not very noticeable to the eye but I can feel them and see them as I'm doing my makeup. If you have any ideas for me that would be amazing, I've never really gotten any skin care advice. I currently use the philosophy "purity" cleanser and have been moisturizing with the bliss triple oxygen moisturizer.
432 Replies
testing