cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Charlotte Tilbury!

Charlotte Tilbury Live Chat Image.jpg

Brand founder Charlotte Tilbury is chatting live on October 2, 2019 to answer all your beauty questions. Visit this thread between 9am and 10am to get the details on everything from makeup application tips to mastering Charlotte’s signature Hollywood glow.

Want to ask a question? Click the "Reply" button below (not the chat icon on the right)!

Re: Live Chat with Charlotte Tilbury!

Darlings, thank you all SO much for joining my Sephora live chat!! It has been SO much fun answering all of your questions! Follow me @CTilburymakeup to discover more about my magical makeup universe, exclusive beauty looks and more! Have an amazing day, darlings!!

Love,

Charlotte xx

Anonymous Insider

Hello Charlotte, I love your products so much!

i really want to get a pillow talk of pop, how can I reach to it from Singapore? 

RE: Live Chat with Charlotte Tilbury!

Charlotte, What products would you recommend for a minimal makeup look?

Re: RE: Live Chat with Charlotte Tilbury!

@Normisv16 

Hi darling! I recommend my Hollywood Flawless Filter on the skin for a dewy glow, Filmstar Bronze & Glow for a natural, soft contour, my Eyes to Mesmerise in Jean for a gorgeous wash of shimmering colour and Pillow Talk for the perfect nude-pink lip!! Xxx

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 4 - Medium

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo Fair/Medium

Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow Rose Gold

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Pillow Talk

Hi Charlotte! I am 27 almost 28 and have developed a smile line/wrinkle. My question is how can I fill in or avoid accentuating the line and instead hide it?

@heidilovesmusic 

Darling, I LOVE smile lines!! You are flawless and gorgeous and euphoric when you smile!! To avoid makeup settling in fine lines, don’t apply too much product and always prep your skin with a hydrating moisturiser like my Magic Cream. I never do makeup without it!! My Airbrush Flawless Foundation is also amazing for fine lines as it contains my Magic Replexium® Serum to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles by 22% in 8 weeks!! And then, I would recommend locking in your flawless base with a finely milled, cashmere-soft powder like my Airbrush Flawless Finish. It glides on so beautifully without settling!! Keep smiling, darling!! Hope that helps xxx

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Magic Cream Moisturizer 

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation 7.5 Neutral

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder 

Hi Charlotte! Welcome to BIC. I love your brand and your cream shadows are my favourite. I don’t have a question but a request. Pleassssse come Toronto for an event + meetup and make us lucky.  💗

@fatimamummy 

So happy to hear this darling!!! Thank you!!! I love Toronto and hope to be back there soon! Xxx

Hi Charlotte, what products would you recommend for someone with super dry skin to get runway ready? Anything from foundation, moisturizers, even serums will be greatly appreciated ^_^

@Ltaylor01 

Hi darling! Thanks for joining me today!! To get RUNWAY READY I would recommend a magical mix of HYDRATING and MOISTURISING products for super dry skin. To prep your skin, I would recommend using my Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask, after just 15 minutes skin looks brighter, smoother, hydrated with a glowing, radiant-looking effect! Next, always use my Magic Cream for Magic Skin!!! Then for the ultimate, RUNWAY READY glowing complexion, use my NEW! Airbrush Flawless Foundation and my Hollywood Flawless Filter!! Xxxx

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Magic Cream Moisturizer

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation 7.5 Neutral

I am OBSESSED with the Hollywood flawless filter as a primer under foundation. I feel like a supermodel 😍😍😍

@Sarahnorabeauty 

Darling, I’m so glad you LOVE it!!! I literally use it on everyone. It is celebrity-skin in a bottle and literally acts like an Instagram filter for the face!! Have you tried my Beauty Light Wands in Pinkgasm and Goldgasm too? They create an amazing all-day dewy finish on the skin, and you can use them as both highlighter and blush!! Xxx

Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand Goldgasm

Hi Charlotte! I love your products. Does the country a make up is produced in effect its quality. I noticed you dont produce in China. (Which is great!). wanted to hear an expert opinion on this.

@VideoGameVixen 

I always work with the BEST laboratories in the world to bring you the most innovative, magical products with the best ingredients and formulas!!! xxx

Hi Charlotte when will the new magic star highlighter or this only a store item and online exclusive item

Hi @jackie136 ! Unfortunately the Live Chat is over but Charlotte wanted to make sure we got you an answer. The Magic Star Highlighter is exclusive to their website and will not be coming to Sephora this holiday but you can check out the rest of her holiday collection which launched on Sephora.com yesterday, 10/10!

Anonymous Insider

Your approach to makeup is legendary! As makeup is wearable art, where do you find the balence between makeup artistry and staple everyday looks when designing and campaigns and products?

@Anonymous 

Thank you darling!! When it comes to creating new products or designing campaigns I am always inspired by NEED. I am constantly looking for ways to make the lives of all women and men that little bit easier, thinking within the remit of how do I find a solution to problems? Whether it is to do with concealing imperfections or re-emitting light to more flattering angles of the face, making an eye palette easy to use through control pressing the powders or visibly sculpting celebrity limbs without going to the gym. I am innovator not an imitator, I never release a product unless it is either a first-to-market, really serves a need or is a significant improvement in terms of efficacy and form on what is currently out there!! xxx

Hi Charlotte! Whats your fave lipstick shade from your selection?

@nadiashami    

Darling, so hard to choose!! My every day lipstick is Pillow Talk, but I often wear my new Hot Lips 2 lipstick in JK Magic or Hollywood Lips Liquid Lipstick in Rising Star if I want a more matte look! xxx

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Pillow Talk 

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick 2 Glowing Jen

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Hollywood Lips Liquid Lipstick

testing