Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Is MILK makeup any good?

I have sensitive skin so would it irritate? Have any of you tried it? Thanks 🙂

Re: Is MILK makeup any good?

My most favorite (and recommended) MILK makeup product would be the Lip + Cheek. I currently have the Lip + Cheek, shade Quickie and the mini, shade, Werk. The great thing about this product is how easy it is to apply and blend in your face, plus it's very hydrating and pigmented. If you like your makeup to be kept simple, this product can surely be convenient for you. Products

that I won't recommend would be the Matcha Toner and Cleanser. These mentioned products were never effective and my skin resulted in breakouts and dark spots. But despite some ups and downs with some products, MILK is a good brand especially if you are looking for simplicity and convenience.

i have the holo stick and the lip and cheek stick, both are great and i use them daily. can't say the same about the matcha toner, though. doesn't do anything for me.

RE: Is MILK makeup any good?

I have sensitive skin and have their cooling stick, deluxe sample size of their blush stick, highlight quad palette and foundation. I love them all! I'm looking into getting their mini stick set and maybe even a full size of their stick blush 🙂 none of it has ever broken me out and I appreciate that their foundation is oil and silicone free. Do you know what ingredients you are sensitive to?

I have sensitive skin and I have the bronzer! It doesn't irritate and the product is awesome. Great color payoff. I got & returned the Blur stick. It also didn't irritate my skin, but I returned it because I didn't see skin blurring results. 

I have two deluxe sized products. The first is the blur stick, I had higher hopes for it and I’ve used better primers but it’s not terrible. I also have a pigment in a dark brown color and I LOVE it, it’s so easy to use and the color is beautiful

I like the cooling water but not the blur stick. The blur stick doesn't work well on top of other product. It has to the the first thing on your face otherwise it waxy flaky product just roll off your face

Re: RE: Is MILK makeup any good?

that is super helpful, thanks for mentioning that. I like to put a TON of moisturizer on before primer, so that would be a disaster lol

@jeskayjam what products were you thinking of getting? I find their skin care sticks like the cooling water and toner super gentle and refreshing! I really like them! THeir cream highlight is also lovely and gives a really nice glow!

Re: RE: Is MILK makeup any good?

cooling water, oil, blush, toner... I have sensitive dry skin so I'm a little scared that it will cause redness/ dry me out/ burn lol

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing