Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introducing the Sephora Beauty Insider Community Ambassador Program!

TeamBIC_1-1617820185769.png

Team BIC is always looking for new ways to evolve the Beauty Insider Community. We are so happy to announce the launch of a BRAND-NEW annual program made up of some of our most engaged members: the Sephora Beauty Insider Community Ambassador Program! 🎉

Community Ambassadors are members who engage in all areas of Community: this forum, Ratings & Reviews, and Gallery. They will also actively participate in the recently-launched Questions & Answers! They bring a community spirit to the BIC and help fellow Sephora shoppers by sharing beauty advice and recommendations, product reviews, and photos. The Community Ambassador program equips its members with extra tools to help them continue to shine as beauty superstars in the Sephora Community as we send them on content missions. 💪

Every Community Ambassador has a special badge on their profile to help identify them while they are in this annual program! If you see a member rocking this badge in the BIC, you know they are a wealth of beauty knowledge and expertise. 😊

GeorginaBT_0-1617821041613.png

We invited the following Community members to participate in this brand-new Sephora Beauty Insider Community Ambassador Program, and we’re thrilled to introduce the inaugural class!

Please join us in celebrating our INCREDIBLE Community Ambassadors! 👏

Re: Introducing the Sephora Beauty Insider Community Ambassador Program!

Congratulations to everyone! 💕

@fariha3113 Thank you 

Congratulations to each an every one of you !!! 

Thank you, @descabrera22!! 

@descabrera22 Thank you so much 

Congratulations to everyone who made it into this exciting opportunity! Good Luck! 

@Jacquiefw66 thank you so so much ♥️

Thank you, @Jacquiefw66!!

U definitely deserve this I can read the excitement in ur message! Best of Luck with the community hunny!  

@Jacquiefw66 Thank you so much!

So awesome!!!! congratulations to all Ambassadors!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 You are always bringing exciting new ideas to make this community even more beautiful! ❤️

Thank you, @Saradestin!! 💖

@Saradestin thank you so much ❤️

@Saradestin @Thank you 

@Saradestin  Thank you!

Thank you so much @Saradestin ❤️

First of all, apologies for the "Heart Attack" I did on this thread. I was super busy at the end of the last month, and I've been playing catch up all this month. You'll see, I'm coming for you next 💕😌 Mask of the Week Challenge 😌💖

Second of all, I am just so honored and blessed to have been chosen to be part of the inaugural BIC Ambassadors program. Thank you so much, @TeamBIC!! This honestly feels like such an undeserved opportunity. Congratulations to my fellow ambassadors, I am so excited to get to know you better throughout the year and see what's next for the program. There's so many members of the BIC that I expected to see here, and I can't wait to see this program grow throughout the next years. Everyone in the BIC is so welcoming and kind and it's such a wonderful community. Even though I'm newer to the community, y'all have been so open!! I just can't believe I was chosen for this opportunity. I can't wait to meet some of you at the next Sephoria when we can all travel again. 🤞

Finally, a belated THANK YOU to @TeamBIC for this lovely welcome basket of goodies. Literally everything is so lovely. I can't wait to show off my sweet llama pens at work and work conferences 🦙. The mug is holding all of my tall lippies on my vanity. And the blanket, is SO COZY. Although I don't get the worst of Canadian winters, it's been cold ish here lately and the blanket is so lovely. I hope all of these can eventually become Rewards Bazaar items for other community members, as was mentioned previously in the thread. And, I was so lucky to get the Sephora Favorites Lashstash To Go. I'm so excited to try some new to me mascaras and always nice to have another of my fave, the MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.13 oz/ 4 mL. Especially when I first started getting into skincare and makeup, but through to now, Sephora Favorites kits are something I always try to pick up. I miss going to Rouge events to grab them all and then grabbing drinks with my friends. 

IMG_20210418_215910~2.jpg

I can't wait to see what our next steps are..so excited for this year!! 

Congratulations!  What wonderful gifts!!!

Congrats!! That blanket looks so soft! 

@haleyvvvv  Congratulations!!!! You look so cozy in the blanket!!

741 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • TeamBIC_1-1617820185769.png
  • GeorginaBT_0-1617821041613.png
  • congratulations flowers.gif
  • Guessgal_0-1617836563519.gif
  • thanks .jpg
  • 9s1.jpg
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • Tamara76_0-1617891283771.gif