Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introducing the Sephora Beauty Insider Community Ambassador Program!

TeamBIC_1-1617820185769.png

Team BIC is always looking for new ways to evolve the Beauty Insider Community. We are so happy to announce the launch of a BRAND-NEW annual program made up of some of our most engaged members: the Sephora Beauty Insider Community Ambassador Program! 🎉

Community Ambassadors are members who engage in all areas of Community: this forum, Ratings & Reviews, and Gallery. They will also actively participate in the recently-launched Questions & Answers! They bring a community spirit to the BIC and help fellow Sephora shoppers by sharing beauty advice and recommendations, product reviews, and photos. The Community Ambassador program equips its members with extra tools to help them continue to shine as beauty superstars in the Sephora Community as we send them on content missions. 💪

Every Community Ambassador has a special badge on their profile to help identify them while they are in this annual program! If you see a member rocking this badge in the BIC, you know they are a wealth of beauty knowledge and expertise. 😊

GeorginaBT_0-1617821041613.png

We invited the following Community members to participate in this brand-new Sephora Beauty Insider Community Ambassador Program, and we’re thrilled to introduce the inaugural class!

Please join us in celebrating our INCREDIBLE Community Ambassadors! 👏

Re: Introducing the Sephora Beauty Insider Community Ambassador Program!

Thank you, @snoflakefaerie!! 😊

Thank you so much @snoflakefaerie Heart

Aww, thank you @snoflakefaerie 

Thank you @snoflakefaerie 

Awww, thanks so much! Its great to see you  here🤗 @snofl  @snoflakefaerie 

Haha @Buootiful I kind of had to step away since covid hit because I'm too tempted to buy all the things. I lost part of my income (nothing crazy, just extra side $$) and needed to tighten the belt. I stop by to see what's up, say a quick hello and I'm $120 lighter! But I do miss interacting with everyone!

Anyway, it's really good to see some of my favorite contributors being rewarded and valued for all their input and community-creating. I hope to be back more regularly when my wallet can handle splurging more since apparently I have no will power!  

@snoflakefaerie I know the feeling of wanting to splurge but can't. It's tough to handle willpower! I hope things are looking a lot better for you now and I can't wait to see you more. Even when you step away for a bit, it's like you never left the BIC❤️.

You know, it was thanks to your Lipstick Challenge that I stopped being a lurker here after 6 months 🙂. I went back and forth on whether to post my picture (yikes, my picture is going to be out in public!) I jumped in, closed my eyes and hit the "Post" button. Many, many, many lipsticks later, I am involved in the best beauty community there is! Thank you for posting that thread❤️.

@snoflakefaerie Thank you Galentine!

Dear @TeamBIC and Beauty Insiders members here:

I hope We can all help you out and make you feel closer to this wonderful forum even more. Whether you are a newbie or not 😁. I wish for all of us to have an amazing journey throughout the year! Especially as we are easing out of this Covid scaryness!  Please DM me anytime, even if just to talk ❤️.

Now, on to the gushing of this beauty bounty!

That blanket will help me cozy up and see what everyone is buying in the sale while wearing my  Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer 0.85 oz/ 25 mL . It will pair nicely with my Watermelon sleeping mask and mist💗. That mug will most definitely be used for caffeine! I'm kind of excited to crack open the notebook and use the Llama pens for writing BIC ideas. Besides writing checks, I don't get to use them thanks to digital memos . Back to old school writing! Again, thanks so much @TeamBIC for this generous gift. Just being an ambassador is enough, but this?😍

20210415_151817_2.jpg20210415_151306_2.jpg

Congratulations, @Buootiful!! What lovely goodies from @TeamBIC!! 🥳

Awww, thank you! @haleyvvvv 

Congratulations @Buootiful  These boxes are such treats, I am loving everyone’s special gifts ❤️

Congrats @Buootiful the blanket is sooo nice!

@niki172. yess, thank you, I love it❤️

Congrats @Buootiful !

Thanks so much! @Mochapj 

I love that moisturizer! @Buootiful congratulations 🥰

I cant wait to use it once I finish the one i have. Thank you so much! @lmaster 

Congratulations @Buootiful ! So excited for you Heart

Awww, thanks a bunch @Mcakes 😘

@Buootiful  Oooo that GR is my fav. I love the scent! I love to use a pen and paper to write notes or to journal!

Conversation Stats
Photos31
  • TeamBIC_1-1617820185769.png
  • GeorginaBT_0-1617821041613.png
  • congratulations flowers.gif
  • Guessgal_0-1617836563519.gif
  • thanks .jpg
  • 9s1.jpg
  • giphy
  • giphy
  • Tamara76_0-1617891283771.gif
  • IMG_20210414_073835522.jpg